Thread: ### Help: Flim thru washing machine?

Default ### Help: Flim thru washing machine?

Argh!!! =(

I left a roll of unprocessed flim in my pant pocket, and its just been thru a wash cycle in the washing machine... Can it still be developed? What should I do now? (not that it matters, but it's APS)

Help Help. =(

*Sad*

ARGH!! =( =( =(

it should be no problem but just go develop and see what happens. there's nothing much you can do since it has already happened.

What I suggest is just to get it processed. Don;t do the prints and see how. If the film is okay, then go and print the pictures. This should have you a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by slowmail
    Argh!!! =(

I left a roll of unprocessed flim in my pant pocket, and its just been thru a wash cycle in the washing machine... Can it still be developed? What should I do now? (not that it matters, but it's APS)

Help Help. =(

*Sad*

ARGH!! =( =( =(
    I don't think it can be process even. the emulsion will stick together. be trueful to the lab,tel them what happen,some processor machines may spoil if the operator load in a wet film. APS is still like the normal film.

For that matter, I don't think minilabs will accept your film. It will spoil their machine.

Go to those wedding studio ones and tell them that your film has been wet and require special handling. I think it's more expensive (it's been 3 years back since I had such an accident) but its worth the extra cost.