Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1002

Thread: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #381
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    ya lor...soot each other or soot ownself...then can win prizes...no need to sho chum snap candids and get scolded by security guards and old unkers...
    buttie..where chiu get the clear plastic sleeves? Can put all in 1 sleeve?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  2. #382

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    buttie..where chiu get the clear plastic sleeves? Can put all in 1 sleeve?
    When I send for print, I ask the print shop to put into individual plastic sleeves lor...

  3. #383

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Latest Updates ... submit by Monday @ 2359hrs.
    CD will be pass to PE on Tuesday, else you meet me at Shriro House
    .

    The following selected works please send 1280x1920 resolution file to
    ts.livegallery@gmail.com
    Many thanks for your support.

    **Ahtiow #1A, #1B, #1D, #2A
    **Airforce1 #1, #2, #3, #4, #5
    **Ambious #1A, #1B
    Highfive #1A, #1C, #1D, #2D
    **JohnTeoh #1, #2, #3, #4, #7
    Junniee #1, #2, #3, #4, #5
    Part0 #6, #8, #9
    Pckee #1, #2
    Zheng #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

    ** denote oversea.
    Thanks ALL Tangshooters for your prompt response to submit the images .. 148 downloaded

    Somehow missed out 4 images ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #384
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Latest Updates ... submit by Monday @ 2359hrs.
    CD will be pass to PE on Tuesday, else you meet me at Shriro House
    .

    The following selected works please send 1280x1920 resolution file to
    ts.livegallery@gmail.com
    Many thanks for your support.

    **Ahtiow #1A, #1B, #1D, #2A
    **Airforce1 #1, #2, #3, #4, #5
    **Ambious #1A, #1B
    Highfive #1A, #1C, #1D, #2D
    **JohnTeoh #1, #2, #3, #4, #7
    Junniee #1, #2, #3, #4, #5
    Part0 #6, #8, #9
    Pckee #1, #2
    Zheng #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

    ** denote oversea.
    Thanks ALL Tangshooters for your prompt response to submit the images .. 148 downloaded

    Somehow missed out 4 images ..
    which 4?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  5. #385
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    When I send for print, I ask the print shop to put into individual plastic sleeves lor...
    alamak! that plastic bag is sleeve ah?!?

    i already bought those hard type from bookstore..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  6. #386

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Landscape master @ work...


  7. #387
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Allo butties

  8. #388

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Allo butties
    allo jimmy...

  9. #389

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    allo butties
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  10. #390
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    helo butties!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #391

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    allo butties.....

  12. #392
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    allo jimmy...
    Allo buttie i tink i buying the one used by lucy liu instead, today i go see, tat one very chio bt the bride sword looks quite normal on the outside oni inside is unique, got the lion engraving

  13. #393
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Landscape master @ work...

    Like billy... but this pic really nicely taken... got feel

  14. #394

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Like billy... but this pic really nicely taken... got feel
    thanks buttie...

  15. #395

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Steve McCurry Talk -
    Date/Time: Tuesday Jun 23, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
    Venue: Level 16 - The Pod in National Library Building

    Butties wan to meet up for dinner at Bugis Junction first ?

    1. sprintist (DINNER OK)
    2. dolby (dinner ok)
    3. Royaux
    4. simpleliving (dinner ok)
    5. Rainwhisper
    6. StrifeYun (dinner ok)
    7. Billycadiz
    8. juste_millieu (dinner ok)
    9. mapper48
    10. Carnage3630 (dinner who treating?)
    11. zaren (dinner ok)

  16. #396

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    meet where for dinner first?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #397
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Managed to upload some of my last month wedding shoot pics... Not pro and talented as naka buttie... But hopefully got a bit standard...

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuantoh...th/3573801102/

  18. #398

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Managed to upload some of my last month wedding shoot pics... Not pro and talented as naka buttie... But hopefully got a bit standard...

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuantoh...th/3573801102/
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #399

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    hi all butties..

  20. #400

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Managed to upload some of my last month wedding shoot pics... Not pro and talented as naka buttie... But hopefully got a bit standard...

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuantoh...th/3573801102/
    FWAH!

    Ish PRO standard liao!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •