Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 79

Thread: Nokia N97.

  1. #21

    Smile Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Hori. Made in Japan as claimed. God only knows.

    GMAN
    < hahaha...

  2. #22

    Smile Nokia N97.

    Anybody having problem sliding or pulling out e memory crd fr e N97 memory crd slot?

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari 1 View Post


    U made Ur own? Superb! Anyway outside is selling nw,my fri. Go buy a nicely fit 1,lah! < hee..
    Expensive le bro. I'll check how much it costs. If too expensive, then i'm not getting it.

    GMAN

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari 1 View Post
    Anybody having problem sliding or pulling out e memory crd fr e N97 memory crd slot?
    The new nokia touch screen phones have a harder to remove memory card slot. Even the N5800 has some hardship in taking the card out. Haha. Do remember to click, safely remove memory card before removing the card. N5800 requires you to do that, to prevent damage to the card. How about N97?


    GMAN

  5. #25
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: Nokia N97.

    TS should learn when and when not to use SMS language.
    eat. drink. shoot

  6. #26

    Default Re: Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari 1 View Post
    Nd nt 2 wait,my fri. Outside is selling nw. < hee..
    wah,good.. now can go and find it..

    Quote Originally Posted by AxeLa View Post


    Toa Payoh outside courts got 1 shop have...only 5 bucks!
    wah; best price.. will check out this wkn... thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I can do that if i have the measurements. Haha. looking for someone with an N97.

    GMAN
    me??? when i paste the new one.. hahaha...

  7. #27
    Member terryansimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Quahog, Rhode Island
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari 1 View Post
    ...
    mate I'm not taking a dig at you but do you really type like this all the time? I honestly hope not because it's rather hard to understand what you are trying to convey at times (as evident with this thread and another thread that I can't remember).
    chicken fight!

  8. #28
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Nokia N97.

    YEAH! for using SMS language when typing on a keyboard with basically no limit on characters.

    Anyway, back to the topic: The N97 looks really cool. 1 question: can it access Java-enabled pages? My colleague is interested to monitor www.sgx.com stock charts... but can't do so with his E71.
    Exploring! :)

  9. #29

    Default Re: Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    YEAH! for using SMS language when typing on a keyboard with basically no limit on characters.

    Anyway, back to the topic: The N97 looks really cool. 1 question: can it access Java-enabled pages? My colleague is interested to monitor www.sgx.com stock charts... but can't do so with his E71.
    on sms using keyboard have a max limit of 10 pages before it change to MMS mode.


    Inside N97 have an application short cut to it...

  10. #30

    Default Re: Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari 1 View Post
    Yeah... sign-up wif data plan + trade-in my N95 $200. I dun like e pouch coz cant attach 2 my waist belt. Anyway I've bght a new pouch 2 house my N97,liao! < hee.. Yes..,N97 screen protector is selling outside nw,my fri. Go grap 1 fast,man! Happy new toy! < hee..

    u said u bought your pouch to house N97.

    u get this? -->


  11. #31
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: Nokia N97.

    Nokia N97 Launch Event (HK)

    Wow, what a launch compared to Singapore, HK FTW.


  12. #32
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by xiaoshun View Post
    on sms using keyboard have a max limit of 10 pages before it change to MMS mode.


    Inside N97 have an application short cut to it...
    hahahah i think you misunderstood me.
    I meant to grumble about people typing in SMS language (fr xmple lk dis is impssbl fr ne1 2 undrstd) even when on Clubsnap, with no restrictions on number of characters.
    Exploring! :)

  13. #33

    Smile Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Expensive le bro. I'll check how much it costs. If too expensive, then i'm not getting it.

    GMAN

  14. #34

    Smile Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    The new nokia touch screen phones have a harder to remove memory card slot. Even the N5800 has some hardship in taking the card out. Haha. Do remember to click, safely remove memory card before removing the card. N5800 requires you to do that, to prevent damage to the card. How about N97?


    GMAN
    N97 also need to click "Removing memory card". < hee..

  15. #35

    Smile Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    TS should learn when and when not to use SMS language.
    ...

  16. #36

    Smile Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    mate I'm not taking a dig at you but do you really type like this all the time? I honestly hope not because it's rather hard to understand what you are trying to convey at times (as evident with this thread and another thread that I can't remember).
    ...

  17. #37

    Smile Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by xiaoshun View Post
    u said u bought your pouch to house N97.

    u get this? -->

    Nope! < hee.. http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...w=EASECASE+n97 & http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...w=EASECASE+n97 < hee..

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari 1 View Post
    N97 also need to click "Removing memory card". < hee..
    Haha, Nokia, become windows. Need to safely remove devices before plugging out. Haha.

    GMAN

  19. #39

    Smile Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha, Nokia, become windows. Need to safely remove devices before plugging out. Haha.

    GMAN
    Yeah... < hee..

  20. #40
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Nokia N97.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha, Nokia, become windows. Need to safely remove devices before plugging out. Haha.

    GMAN
    I think even on some of the older S60 devices (I was using an E65 before), there were errors if you did not click on 'remove memory card' before removing it.
    Exploring! :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •