Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    We already have 1 MC king Owen no need another!
    nvm lar. manyo too rich liao since the sales 80mill sales of regina.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    nvm lar. manyo too rich liao since the sales 80mill sales of regina.
    Free transfer anyway. Cheep cheep
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

so happy owen going to man u.....if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    mux eat chilli crabs n lim beer.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Good for him if it is true.

tas the biggest joke of the off season!! WAHAHAHAHHHHA

Owen set to have medical at Old Trafford

Michael Owen looks set for a surprise move to Manchester United, after having a medical on his knee on Thursday. The striker will then have a full medical on Friday ahead of signing a pay-as-you-play deal with the Premier League champions.

The England international is without a club following the expiry of his contract with Newcastle United and it appeared only Stoke City and Hull City were interested in offering him a contract.

But now it appears Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to snap up a player who is fourth in the all-time goalscorers list for his country.

Newspaper reports suggest the contract will be purely incentive based, depending on minutes played and goals scored.

Sir Alex tried to sign the player - a boyhood Everton fan - as a teenager but instead he opted, on the advice of his father, to pen a contract with Liverpool where he scored 118 goals in 216 games.

United have been searching for a new forward since the departure of Carlos Tevez at the end of his loan deal. They had been linked with the likes of Karim Benzema and David Villa, but now it seems Owen will be arriving.

The 29-year-old suffered an injury-ravaged time at St James' Park but still managed to score 10 goals as the Magpies dropped out of the Premier League.

The former Liverpool and Real Madrid striker will be hoping a move to Old Trafford will push him back into the thoughts of England coach Fabio Capello ahead of next summer's World Cup finals.

United, meanwhile, have sent 20-year-old Brazilian-born midfielder Rodrigo Possebon on a season-long loan to Portuguese side Braga.
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nsfers&cc=4716

This should be the most shocking transfer of the season
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Owen set to have medical at Old Trafford

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nsfers&cc=4716

This should be the most shocking transfer of the season
    He can pass medical anot

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    He can pass medical anot
    i think should pass, but than after that sit in old toilet for 4 years with only 71 appearence? maybe 17 appearence.

4 years in Oldcastle but only 71 appearence, thats super pathetic, dont forget always after half time he sub in . i hardly see him in X11..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tas the biggest joke of the off season!! WAHAHAHAHHHHA
    WHAHAHAHA

Manyoo biggest signing of the season!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Wow! Didn't expect SAF to be so desperate

Owen may join Man Utd

Old Toilet turning into Disneyland??
    What kind of colours will it show through during the x-rays...??? Blue, red, white, black and white?? or just greenbuck?

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    What kind of colours will it show through during the x-rays...??? Blue, red, white, black and white?? or just greenbuck?
    greenbuck.

and he need lotsa x-rays.

greenbuck.

and he need lotsa x-rays.
    Isn't it amazing that he again stalled on a contract.. love you guys.. but... but... but.... feel very sorry for the NewCastle fans but they will get over it.. I know we did.. Torres makes little Mike appear very very little... and very very green... (reminds me of the movie "Mars Attacks" with the little green men who came in peace!)

-- Marios

Isn't it amazing that he again stalled on a contract.. love you guys.. but... but... but.... feel very sorry for the NewCastle fans but they will get over it.. I know we did.. Torres makes little Mike appear very very little... and very very green... (reminds me of the movie "Mars Attacks" with the little green men who came in peace!)

-- Marios
    can't wait to see how much of an impact he will make in old toilet! maybe squashing a few of their toilet bowls and getting frequent visits to the physio.

perhaps dr.steadman is on standby in old toilet jus for him! hahahahahhahaa!

can't wait to see how much of an impact he will make in old toilet! maybe squashing a few of their toilet bowls and getting frequent visits to the physio.

That was his doctor during his LFC days right? Man.. how many times did we had to read about the miracles of dr.steadman!

That was his doctor during his LFC days right? Man.. how many times did we had to read about the miracles of dr.steadman!
    hehehehehhehe

miracles might be in short supply this time round! let's keep our fingers crossed!

a dud signing he mux be!!!! com'on Mickey!! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

must be the other owen told him the MC benefits very good at old toilet

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    must be the other owen told him the MC benefits very good at old toilet
    they go there share same toilet.

from here!

Misguided Bragging

Well nobody saw that one coming, eh?

Perhaps Sir was persuaded that signing Mickey Owen was a good idea by the lovely glossy brochure that his agents sent round the other week.

Particularly convincing was the page debunking the myth of the perma-crocked Mickey.

Medical bod John Green, BSc(Hons), MCSP, HPC, RAC, IOU, RSVP, YMCA, wrote: 'The following are my thoughts on Michael Owen's so called "injury prone" status - a statement I consider to be a nonsense!

'His medical issues have more to do with questionably advice, rather than him being an individual susceptibility to injury!'

Green then provides three pages of reassuring words, dismissing each ailment as the fault of someone else, and concluding that Mickey is fit as a fiddle, and will absolutely not fall over and snap the next time a strong gust of wind whips through Cheshire.

All sounds good. However, if Mediawatch was Mr Green, we perhaps wouldn't have bragged quite so loudly about the other patients he has treated and presumably declared ready for action.

His previous charges include Damien Duff (ah), Dean Ashton (hang on...), Craig Bellamy (oh dear) and - you'll like this - Kieron Dyer.

from here!

Misguided Bragging

Well nobody saw that one coming, eh?

Perhaps Sir was persuaded that signing Mickey Owen was a good idea by the lovely glossy brochure that his agents sent round the other week.

Particularly convincing was the page debunking the myth of the perma-crocked Mickey.

Medical bod John Green, BSc(Hons), MCSP, HPC, RAC, IOU, RSVP, YMCA, wrote: 'The following are my thoughts on Michael Owen's so called "injury prone" status - a statement I consider to be a nonsense!

'His medical issues have more to do with questionably advice, rather than him being an individual susceptibility to injury!'

Green then provides three pages of reassuring words, dismissing each ailment as the fault of someone else, and concluding that Mickey is fit as a fiddle, and will absolutely not fall over and snap the next time a strong gust of wind whips through Cheshire.

All sounds good. However, if Mediawatch was Mr Green, we perhaps wouldn't have bragged quite so loudly about the other patients he has treated and presumably declared ready for action.

His previous charges include Damien Duff (ah), Dean Ashton (hang on...), Craig Bellamy (oh dear) and - you'll like this - Kieron Dyer.

i smell kelong by the doctor

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast