Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    I'll be back at Liverpool next season and I'll conquer the Prem, insists Anfield flop Voronin

By Sportsmail Reporter

Ukrainian striker Andriy Voronin says he will make a return to Liverpool and 'conquer' the Barclays Premier League after his season-long loan to Hertha Berlin.

Voronin joined Liverpool from Bayer Leverkusen on a free transfer in February 2007 but struggled to make an impact at Anfield - scoring just five goals in 19 matches.

However the 29-year-old netted 11 times in 20 appearances Hertha Berlin in the Bundesliga and is determined to be a hit in England.

Back with a bang? Andriy Voronin wants to prove himself at Liverpool next term

'It wasn't a bad season in Germany but now I am coming back to conquer England,' he told a newspaper in Kiev.

'I'm a person who likes to face new challenges. It's time to prove to myself and to those people who think I can score a lot of goals only in Bundesliga, that it's not so.

'Liverpool is one of the world's strongest clubs. To play for it is a great honour for any footballer.

'I know it's not going to be easy but I feel ready for a real fight to get into the first choice team.'

The Ukranian international still has two years to run on his contract with Liverpool and is joining the team on July 5.
    jiak sai liao!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Liverpool set to make bid for Villa

June 25, 2009 · Discuss

Liverpool are set to make a massive bid for Valencia striker David Villa, according to Spanish radio reports, says ESPN.

Liverpool’s finances have drastically improved over the past few weeks after the American owners secured the refinancing deal and George Gillett sold his NHL side Montreal Canadians for US$550 million (£330 million).

The owners want to use a quarter of that money on transfers with manager Rafael Benitez keen on signing Villa.

Villa wants to remain in Spain however, with his international teammate and friend Fernando Torres at Anfield, the striker may favour a move to Merseyside.

According to Spanish newspaper Marca, Barcelona and Real Madrid are also keen on signing the Spanish international with bids of over £35million quoted.

Villa’s agent Jose Luis Tamargo has been in talks with Liverpool for several months and Real Madrid for the past few weeks.
    where got $$?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Is this for real? Do we really have $$$$$$$? If its real,then we surely gonna win the epl next season coz we have been struggling to score even a single goal in certain games last season...now we are talking something...nice...

as much as i would always support every LFC players,i think voronin wont make the grade with LFC,he'll be back next season but i can only see him playing backups or in the reserve team...
    not oni voronin lor.

I'll be back at Liverpool next season and I'll conquer the Prem, insists Anfield flop Voronin
    he must be afraid of facing sami hyypia.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    he must be afraid of facing sami hyypia.

Member/Tangshooter

wah seh! new babes from venom81 kor kor model shoot?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

melvin gor gor's favourite.. the shaker?

melvin gor gor's favourite.. the shaker?

even the gal dun dare to watch.

manCircle's latest fashion. no more cristina regina nevermind. riot fermented will take the lead!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

manCircle's latest fashion. no more cristina regina nevermind. riot fermented will take the lead!

waseh, so suxy

It sum up the story after a match.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

It sum up the story after a match.

and the huge banner says "Pride"

well done

chel$ki... WAHAHAHAHHAA

Wow! Didn't expect SAF to be so desperate

Owen may join Man Utd

LONDON - FORMER European Footballer of the Year Michael Owen may be on the verge of joining Manchester United from relegated Newcastle United, according to several British media reports on Friday.

The England international could move to the Premier League champions if he passes a stringent medical examination, said the reports.

A Manchester United spokesman told the BBC the club would not comment on the speculation.

Owen shot to fame with Liverpool and England before joining Real Madrid in 2004. He had a single, frustrating season at the Bernabeu, where he played well but never managed to cement a first team place, before moving to Newcastle in 2005.

Owen has since struggled for form and fitness and fallen out of favour with England manager Fabio Capello.

Last month he said he would be leaving Championship (second division) side Newcastle within weeks.

He won the European Footballer of the Year award in 2001. -- REUTERS
    Old Toilet turning into Disneyland??
    Canon 650D|Panasonic LX3 / LX5
    50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 12-24mm f/4 | 28-75mm f/2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Wow! Didn't expect SAF to be so desperate

Owen may join Man Utd

Old Toilet turning into Disneyland??
    Good. Go and take manyoo money to spend for his medical bills!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Good. Go and take manyoo money to spend for his medical bills!!!!!
    We already have 1 MC king Owen no need another!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    We already have 1 MC king Owen no need another!
    Good what. Brothers in arm. They can keep each other company while on MC
    Canon 650D|Panasonic LX3 / LX5
    50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 12-24mm f/4 | 28-75mm f/2.8

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast