Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Wah lau eh...must send H1N1 virus to the cowboys! how can they put LFC in this state?!

we got no $, and other clubs are eyeing our best players....

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

wah lao . i couldnt even imagine how torress look in dirty chel$ki jersey.

TORRES: I WOULD LOVE TO EMULATE FOWLER

Fernando Torres has revealed how he would love to emulate the adulation that the likes of Kenny Dalglish and Robbie Fowler have at the club.

El Nino is the darling of the Kop already but he wants to win lots of trophies at Anfield and score as many goals as possible.

"When I was a kid I was always looking up to Atletico Madrid strikers but when I came to Liverpool I saw DVDs of Robbie Fowler and Kenny Dalglish," said Torres.

"They are legends of Liverpool. One day I would like to be close to them."

The number nine also believes the club is close to winning the major honours once again.

"In the past two years, United have been the strongest team in Europe and we had to fight against them," he said.

"This year they have lost an important player, so maybe it is our time.

"When I signed for Liverpool the main thing was to win trophies for them. It has been frustrating for me because for a club like Liverpool to go two years without a trophy is too long. But I think it's coming."

On the field, Torres is hoping for Confederations Cup glory with Spain as they wait to find out who their semi-final opponents would be.

La Furia Roja could face either Brazil, Italy or Egypt, but El Nino has no preference.

"To be honest it doesn't matter because Brazil and Italy everyone knows them," he added.

"They (Italy) are world champions and they are a very physical team.

"They also have fantastic players in front. We have to believe in ourselves and keep winning games."

In beating South Africa 2-0 in their final group game on Saturday night, Spain set a new record for 15 straight wins and also matched Brazil's 35 game unbeaten world record.

"We now have a lot of confidence, with nine points and no goals conceded," he said.

"We are top of the group and we have to wait for our opponents."

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we got no $, and other clubs are eyeing our best players....
    think masch will leave. no choice if he wanna leave we oso can do nothing.

bo pian. no $$ no talk.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Kuyt reveals his secret behind success
    June 21, 2009 ·

Liverpool striker Dirk Kuyt has revealed his secret behind a successful 2008-2009 season at Liverpool.

Kuyt revealed that before every game he calls a ‘natural healer’ from Holland to help prepare for matches.

The Dutchman only suffered one minor injury last season and played over 60 games for the Reds.

Kuyt said: “Before every home game I have a natural healer called Henk de Gier fly in from Holland. He does a session with me and makes sure I go on the pitch in top condition.
    “And Henk is not the only one who helps me. For quite a few years I have been using a haptonomist (a touch therapist). I like to invest in my fitness and well being.

“I played more than 60 matches last season. The reason I was able to do that is because I let these healers fly in.

“It started after I had a bad spell at Liverpool in 2008. I even lost my place in the Dutch national team.

“Ever since Henk has treated me, I have been running like a steam train.

“Henk has a special treatment for me. He calls it ‘the shaker’. He gets rid of all my physical problems and he loosens my body.

“He takes away not only injuries, but also stress and headache. He has helped me enormously.”

Kuyt believes Liverpool can have a good season next term with ‘great things to come’.
    He said: “The whole club is absolutely desperate to win the championship.
    “If we do win the league next season, the city of Liverpool will have a month-long party in the town. It is 18-all in the titles race between us and Manchester United. The fans need us to take the lead again.

“And I have this incredible feeling that we are on the eve of another massive season with great things to come.

“In my trophy cabinet I only have one medal - for winning the Dutch cup. That has to change here and now - with Liverpool. I have signed a new contract until 2012 and have no intention of playing for anybody else before that time.

“I have had other offers from clubs in Europe. But this is not the time to leave a team that I have helped to build - we must finish the job.”

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Kuyt reveals his secret behind success
    June 21, 2009 ·

Liverpool striker Dirk Kuyt has revealed his secret behind a successful 2008-2009 season at Liverpool.

Kuyt revealed that before every game he calls a ‘natural healer’ from Holland to help prepare for matches.

The Dutchman only suffered one minor injury last season and played over 60 games for the Reds.

Kuyt said: “Before every home game I have a natural healer called Henk de Gier fly in from Holland. He does a session with me and makes sure I go on the pitch in top condition.
    “And Henk is not the only one who helps me. For quite a few years I have been using a haptonomist (a touch therapist). I like to invest in my fitness and well being.

“I played more than 60 matches last season. The reason I was able to do that is because I let these healers fly in.

“It started after I had a bad spell at Liverpool in 2008. I even lost my place in the Dutch national team.

“Ever since Henk has treated me, I have been running like a steam train.
    “Henk has a special treatment for me. He calls it ‘the shaker’. He gets rid of all my physical problems and he loosens my body.

“He takes away not only injuries, but also stress and headache. He has helped me enormously.”

Kuyt believes Liverpool can have a good season next term with ‘great things to come’.
    He said: “The whole club is absolutely desperate to win the championship.
    “If we do win the league next season, the city of Liverpool will have a month-long party in the town. It is 18-all in the titles race between us and Manchester United. The fans need us to take the lead again.

“And I have this incredible feeling that we are on the eve of another massive season with great things to come.

“In my trophy cabinet I only have one medal - for winning the Dutch cup. That has to change here and now - with Liverpool. I have signed a new contract until 2012 and have no intention of playing for anybody else before that time.

“I have had other offers from clubs in Europe. But this is not the time to leave a team that I have helped to build - we must finish the job.”

some how the way he puts it.... it sounds very wrong

i wonder what mr. de gier shake?

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    i wonder what mr. de gier shake?

dunno
    ask zhapchit, he is kite in disguise

he enjoys being shake by other man.

This one only his lover CC will know!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post

now then it dawn on me that CC is actually Henk de Gier

Lobang bursted!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Aia, paiseh.... what can one say.

Forget about buying and selling players this summer.. we are:

"Liverpool name new managing director"

Our intend this summer is to create a very large managing team, consisting of two American families (who will fight between themselves), some scouse representation, add some spanish speaking business executives.. there.. maybe we can all play chess or write big business proposals about stadiums that we are never going to see!

-- Marios

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    this one is elva shake me.

as for dirty kite, u haf to find out for urself.

actually it is not me but i belif it might be jeff gorgor or melvin didi masquerading as the funny masseur.

Liverpool FC confirmed this evening that they had reached an agreement with Portsmouth Football Club and with Glen Johnson for the transfer of the player to Anfield.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool FC confirmed this evening that they had reached an agreement with Portsmouth Football Club and with Glen Johnson for the transfer of the player to Anfield.
    Finally first signing of the season

Hope to sign a proper winger soon

Please keep your caviar stained hands off torres!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Please keep your caviar stained hands off torres!
    but what if torres actually likes vodka, caviar and maria sharapova? then how?

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast