Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    that fcking gay go and bang our mascherano like a train!!!
    he wanna poke his kahcheng. GAY!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

heheeh the horn is freaking noisy. Luckily my area no1 used the horn.

that fcking gay go and bang our mascherano like a train!!!
    i think marsch a bit too wayang

heheeh the horn is freaking noisy. Luckily my area no1 used the horn.

i think the closet fans love horns, they love to blow and poke

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i think marsch a bit too wayang
    bring down our monster is no no

yossi is really zai!!!!!!

yossi is really zai!!!!!!

i thought he was our best player for the 1st half

i thought he was our best player for the 1st half
    yup he is very lively, calm trying to create spaces for our tripleH

yup he is very lively, calm trying to create spaces for our tripleH

haiz, tripleH got 1 fluke goal and his kkj tio squeezed
    i am sure he enjoyed the night

haiz, tripleH got 1 fluke goal and his kkj tio squeezed
    i am sure he enjoyed the night
    he will remember the gay. lol

Man-of-the-match: Dirk Kuyt!

CLUB AND RAFA THANK SINGAPORE

After thrilling Thailand earlier in the week, Liverpool have spent the last few days sending Singapore crazy as they brought their pre-season tour of Asia to a successful end.

We may have thought the Singaporeans would be hard pressed to replicate the crazy scenes we witnessed in Bangkok, but nothing could have been further from the truth as they welcomed Rafa and his players with open arms.

Whether it was waiting for hours for a glimpse of the players at the team hotel, turning up at events across the island or lining the river bank in their thousands as the Reds enjoyed an afternoon cruise, the squad were big news everywhere they went.

With almost all of the first team squad in town, the Singapore Reds saw their wildest dreams come true as they met their heroes in the flesh and watched them in action in front of their starry eyes, as Rafael Benitez's side romped to a 5-0 win to land the Lion Cup.

"The welcome we recieved from the Singaporeans was outstanding," said LFC Commercial Director Ian Ayre. "In particular the effort that everyone made to turn out to wave to the players on the river cruise which was a unique and amazing sight.

"We knew beforehand that Liverpool Football Club was the best supported team in Singapore, but to see the route lined with thousands and thousands of passionate reds fans and to see all of our events and the match at the national stadium so well supported, was a testament to the real love that the people of Singapore have for this great club.

"It was a long time since we had been to Singapore but I think everyone involved in the tour hopes it's not too long before we are back again to see our great fans.

"Thank you Singapore."

The Liverpool party have arrived back on Merseyside following a gruelling 13-hour overnight flight from Singapore, and speaking on board the plane manager Rafael Benitez was keen to pay his own tribute to the Singapore fans who took the Reds to their hearts.

"On behalf of the players and staff of Liverpool Football Club, I'd like to thank all of our fans for the wonderful welcome we received in Singapore," he said.

"The support you gave to us again showed we have the best fans in the world.

"I hope you enjoy watching the team this season and that we can come back and see you soon."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...90727-1107.htm

You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i really like the river cruise on saturday, alot of fans can get up closed watching Liverpool players.

i really like the river cruise on saturday, alot of fans can get up closed watching Liverpool players.
    Getting chao ta for them is worth it..

Cant wait for the new season to start!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Getting chao ta for them is worth it..
    waaa i really chao ta lorr. Match day i reach stadium at 10am plus, lagi worst. Whole hand and face red color liao

no one got as closed as CC with dirty kite

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    buy one beer take dam long and one cup cost $7 . can buy one bottle.

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast