Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    August

15 Tottenham Hotspur (a) 2-0 win 4-4-2
    19 Stoke City (h) 3-0 win(no more 0-0) 4-3-3
    22 Aston Villa (h) 2-1 win 4-4-2
    29 Bolton Wanderers (a) 3-0 win 4-4-2

September

12 Burnley (h) 4-0 win 4-3-3
    19 West Ham United (a) 1-1 draw 4-5-1
    26 Hull City (h) 3-0 win 4-4-2

October

3 Chelsea (a) 2-1 win 4-5-1
    17 Sunderland (a) 1-0 win 4-4-2
    24 Manchester United (h) 4-0 win 4-4-2
    31 Fulham (a)

November

7 Birmingham City (h) 2-0 win 4-4-2
    21 Manchester City (h) 3-0 win 4-4-2
    28 Everton (a) 2-2 draw 4-5-1

December

5 Blackburn Rovers (a) 2-1 win 4-4-2
    12 Arsenal (h) 4-3 win 4-4-2
    16 Wigan Athletic (h) 2-1 win 4-3-3
    19 Portsmouth (a) 2-0 win 4-4-2
    26 Wolverhampton Wanderers (h) 6-1 win 4-3-3
    28 Aston Villa (a) 2-1 win 4-5-1

January

9 Tottenham Hotspur (h) 3-1 win 4-4-2
    16 Stoke City (a) 2-0 win 4-4-2
    26 Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) 3-0 win 4-4-2
    30 Bolton Wanderers (h) 4-1 win 4-3-3

February

6 Everton (h) 2-1 win 4-5-1
    9 Arsenal (a) 1-0 win 4-4-2
    20 Manchester City (a) 5-1 win(after hughes get the sack) 4-4-2
    27 Blackburn Rovers (h) 3-0 win 4-4-2

March

6 Wigan Athletic (a) 1-0 win 4-4-2
    13 Portsmouth (h) 2-1 win 4-4-2
    20 Manchester United (a) 3-1 win 4-5-1
    27 Sunderland (h) 4-1 win 4-4-2

April

3 Birmingham City (a) 1-0 win 4-4-2
    10 Fulham (h) 1-0 win 4-4-2
    17 West Ham United (h) 2-0 win 4-4-2
    24 Burnley (a) 1-0 win 4-3-3

May

1 Chelsea (h) 2-1 win 4-5-1
    9 Hull City (a) 2-0 win 4-4-2

we will win the epl without any defeat
    Kelong master trying to match fix LFC results?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Kelong master trying to match fix LFC results?
    he is spore's biggest bookie master! the kelong supreme!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he is spore's biggest bookie master! the kelong supreme!!!
    master bookie can easily bought oldcastle!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    master bookie can easily bought oldcastle!
    100m GBP !!!

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/180620...urn-spain.html

Premier League - Arbeloa mulls over return to Spain
    Eurosport - Thu, 18 Jun 14:13:00 2009

Liverpool defender Alvaro Arbeloa has admitted he would consider a return to Spain as speculation mounts that Glen Johnson is on is way to Anfield.

The 26-year-old Spain international has been linked with a return to former club Real Madrid
    , with Portsmouth right-back Johnson tipped for a £17 million switch to Merseyside.

Arbeloa, currently on international duty at the Confederations Cup, told El Mundo: "I am happy at Liverpool, but I have something to prove in Spain as I did not show my best form in La Liga. One day, I'm sure I will return.

"It is always nice to be linked to big teams - even to this Madrid side in a time of transition. They are working hard to build a great team.

"I have one more year remaining on my Liverpool deal, but anything can happen.

"A contract renewal is in the air. I am contracted for one more year, but if Liverpool get an offer, they will consider it. It is all in the hands of my agent."

waaah, please go quickly.
    i think he is in love with cristina regina

ya lor!! pls get lost ASAP!!!

i always WONDER y anyone would think that abalone is even half decent as a player for LFC?!?!

maybe we've been spoiled by good rightbacks throughout our LFC years and once this clown steps in... HAIZ!!!!! everything jus fell apart! hahaha

ya lor!! pls get lost ASAP!!!

i always WONDER y anyone would think that abalone is even half decent as a player for LFC?!?!

maybe we've been spoiled by good rightbacks throughout our LFC years and once this clown steps in... HAIZ!!!!! everything jus fell apart! hahaha
    he is a good defender lah...if not why would madrid want him...he's just not outstanding...

a bad defender will make his teamates work harder during game & makes major mistakes in which he doesnt...

100m GBP !!!
    kelong master/kelong supremo is talking,listen-up everyone

he is a good defender lah...if not why would madrid want him...he's just not outstanding...

a bad defender will make his teamates work harder during game & makes major mistakes in which he doesnt...

must be cristina ask madrid to sign him
    he must be cristina's secret lover

I'll never leave my 'dream' club - Torres

Fernando Torres has promised Liverpool fans the lure of Real Madrid’s millions will never tempt him away from Anfield.

Madrid seemingly have the power to buy any player in the world right now, prising Kaka away from Milan while Cristiano Ronaldo’s ‘loyalty’ to Manchester United also succumbed to Florentino Perez.

With David Villa also on the cusp of a Bernabeu switch, Torres – arguably the best striker in Europe – is an obvious future target for Madrid, while United have also been linked to the Spanish hot shot.

Torres, though, has a humble side to his character that is becoming increasingly rare in football and he is very clear in his intention to stay at Liverpool until the end of his contract in 2013.

“I sincerely believe I will win The Premier League and the European Cup here. The winning tradition is very clear at Liverpool. I want to be involved in a little piece of their history,” Torres told The Daily Mail.

“I have lost count of how many times I have said I would only have left Atletico for Liverpool. Madrid are spending lots of money and I’m sure Sir Alex Ferguson will be looking for a big name to replace Ronaldo, but I’m very excited about what the boss is doing here at Liverpool. I believe we can be champions next season.

“The white shirt of Madrid is very famous and for a lot of players their goal is to one day play for Madrid. The white shirt is a huge privilege for players, but for me the biggest privilege in Europe is the red shirt of Liverpool.

“Money does not interest me. I’m very happy at Liverpool and wouldn’t leave just to earn more money somewhere else where I wouldn’t be that happy. To want any more would be greedy and that isn’t me.

“As long as Liverpool want me, I will stay.”

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Fernando Torres has promised Liverpool fans the lure of Real Madrid’s millions will never tempt him away from Anfield.

Madrid seemingly have the power to buy any player in the world right now, prising Kaka away from Milan while Cristiano Ronaldo’s ‘loyalty’ to Manchester United also succumbed to Florentino Perez.

With David Villa also on the cusp of a Bernabeu switch, Torres – arguably the best striker in Europe – is an obvious future target for Madrid, while United have also been linked to the Spanish hot shot.

Torres, though, has a humble side to his character that is becoming increasingly rare in football and he is very clear in his intention to stay at Liverpool until the end of his contract in 2013.

“I sincerely believe I will win The Premier League and the European Cup here. The winning tradition is very clear at Liverpool. I want to be involved in a little piece of their history,” Torres told The Daily Mail.

“I have lost count of how many times I have said I would only have left Atletico for Liverpool. Madrid are spending lots of money and I’m sure Sir Alex Ferguson will be looking for a big name to replace Ronaldo, but I’m very excited about what the boss is doing here at Liverpool. I believe we can be champions next season.

“The white shirt of Madrid is very famous and for a lot of players their goal is to one day play for Madrid. The white shirt is a huge privilege for players, but for me the biggest privilege in Europe is the red shirt of Liverpool.

“Money does not interest me. I’m very happy at Liverpool and wouldn’t leave just to earn more money somewhere else where I wouldn’t be that happy. To want any more would be greedy and that isn’t me.

yayyyy!!!

To cristiano ronaldo & manure...madrid too

LFC with Love
    Torres

huat ah!

the american brokeback boys finally got $$ once the NHL team is sold!!!

hopefully the $$ will be put back into the loans for LFC.

the american brokeback boys finally got $$ once the NHL team is sold!!!

hopefully the $$ will be put back into the loans for LFC.
    they know LFC is making $$$...come on,sell LFC to those rich arabs...

they know LFC is making $$$...come on,sell LFC to those rich arabs...
    football is making $$

we shud fund our $$ n buy oldcastle.

football is making $$

we shud fund our $$ n buy oldcastle.
    where to get that $$$? Triumph FC owner not rich leh...

BENITEZ FEARS TORRES EXIT - REPORTS

Posted 21/06/09 09:27

source!!

Rafa Benitez reportedly fears losing both Javier Mascherano and Fernando Torres this summer due to the perilous state of Liverpool's finances and, although he will fight to keep the striker, is reputedly 'close to conceding defeat in his attempts to keep Mascherano'.

With Xabi Alonso linked with a move back to his native Spain, Benitez, who has already missed out on Gareth Barry, could lose both of his centre-midfielders over the next few weeks. According to The Sunday Times, Mascherano's departure has become something of an inevitability, with Real Madrid embarking on a bidding war with Barcelona and 'prepared to pay £38m for the joint transfer of Mascherano and right-back Alvaro Arbeloa'.

Yet it is the speculation over Torres' future that is bound to worry Liverpool fans the most, with the newspaper claiming that Benitez 'fears that Torres could be lost to Chelsea in a £60m heist'.

'Chelsea inquired about the 25-year-old earlier this year and Benitez believes the London club are now ready to offer as much as £60m. Fearing that Liverpool's hard-up owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett, might struggle to resist, Benitez has made inquiries about Almeira centre-forward Alvaro Negredo as a replacement. Negredo is half-owned by Madrid and available for £15m,' the newspaper reports.

A similar claim is made on the backpage of The News of the World with the tabloid declaring that Chelsea are intent on uniting David Villa with Torres at Stamford Bridge.

'Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez will do all he can to block the move. But he is worried the huge sum offered by Chelsea could tempt American owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks,' it claims.

'Liverpool's true financial state will be revealed over the coming weeks and Benitez is beginning to fear the worst.

'At the end of the season Benitez was hopeful of landing 27-year-old Villa. Now he not only has to face up to Chelsea signing Villa but also targeting Torres.'

Wah lau eh...must send H1N1 virus to the cowboys! how can they put LFC in this state?!

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast