Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by sgfreestyler View Post
    JP event open to public?
    tingtingting!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Sianz...working afternoon shift...who's going to CQ tmr? Wanna meet somewhere 1st? Ok list who's coming...i'm sianz of working today! hahaha...but no choice...if not no rice on the table...

1) roDz

Sianz...working afternoon shift...who's going to CQ tmr? Wanna meet somewhere 1st? Ok list who's coming...i'm sianz of working today! hahaha...but no choice...if not no rice on the table...

1) roDz
    2) shunzi

There was a time when we feel dread to work on a afternoon/night shift,
    But we had to.....

Hi KOP! I managed to take shoot some photos from last nite and this morning. Pls visit: **** liverpool fc in singapore *****

from today's edition of The Independent:

Real Madrid technical director, Miguel Pardeza, said yesterday that the club still held out hope they can persuade Liverpool to part with Alonso, though not at any price because the player would not sell many shirts.

Real Madrid are the football's laughing stock at the moment... I have never heard before that one: value of player is proportional to the number of replicas they estimate sell...

Alonso stay lah.. we want you to play football not sell shirts

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    from today's edition of The Independent:
    Real Madrid technical director, Miguel Pardeza, said yesterday that the club still held out hope they can persuade Liverpool to part with Alonso, though not at any price because the player would not sell many shirts.
    Real Madrid are the football's laughing stock at the moment... I have never heard before that one: value of player is proportional to the number of replicas they estimate sell...

Alonso stay lah.. we want you to play football not sell shirts
    if want to sell shirt,tell them to re-sign beckham lah...MADrid is now run by MAD people...

tell them sell madrid shirt 1/2 price sure can sell many...

Deregistered

1) roDz
    2) shunzi
    3) domdomino

But tml anyone knows the timing anot ?

around +/- 1.30..

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post

1) roDz
    2) shunzi
    3) domdomino

But tml anyone knows the timing anot ?
    CQ is wat?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i working on weekends n flying off in the evening.

spending time with maggie q.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    CQ is wat?
    clarke quay...bring your maggie q tmr lah...we can shoot her while u shoot kuyt...

Where restaurant people will jump on any angmoh walking there

CQ is wat?

Your company rich, can let you fly here and there... Must be working for Manc rite....

i working on weekends n flying off in the evening. spending time with maggie q.

Will be going to the match but working tomorrow, so missing on seeing them on the boat trip.. will they give a boat on his own for Babel???

Anyone going on match day? I won a ticket from adidas... Kop stand.

Gerrard cleared!

Too late for him to fly over??

Quote Originally Posted by weevil84 View Post
    Too late for him to fly over??
    ya he halfway across the ocean and LFC already thrashed singapore select.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    clarke quay...bring your maggie q tmr lah...we can shoot her while u shoot kuyt...
    wa, i flying tomolo liao.

u guys haf fun.

shag man. Just back from seeing liverpool training session at national stadium. keke