Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

waseh.... bro rodz, once again ur optimism put me in shock.

hopefully he won't leave for real kuniang...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Is really sad if Alonso leaves but then again everybody has a price and if he has no heart to play under Rafa anymore then is better he goes.

Good morning friends.
    As you know , one LFC training session is open to public on 24th July at Jelan besar.
    Let me know if anyone manages to get the free pass.Thanks..

YNWA
    PG
    M8 - M2 - Voigtlander R3A - 50 cron v5 - 75 cron - 35/2.5 CV classic - OMD - few M42's

open to public means free?

and also on Today newspaper,

24th July,
    Players will be at Jurong point and Novena Square. Both starts at 2pm

Don't know Gerrand and Torres will be at which venue.
    any inside news?
    Last edited by sgfreestyler; 15th July 2009 at 10:59 AM.
    D90 - Nikkor 18-105mm|Nikkor 50mm f1.8|Tokina 11-16mm f2.8|SB-600
    My Flickr

Liverpool star Steven Gerrard will go on trial for affray next week, missing some of his team's build-up games for the new season.

If he plays in Austria on Sunday, the 28-year-old will fly home that night to be in Liverpool crown court the next day.

He is accused with six others over a fight last December at a club in Southport, Merseyside. They all deny affray.

The case is set to last two weeks meaning Gerrard will not be on a tour to Singapore and Thailand.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-21518513/
    My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by sgfreestyler View Post
    Liverpool star Steven Gerrard will go on trial for affray next week, missing some of his team's build-up games for the new season.

If he plays in Austria on Sunday, the 28-year-old will fly home that night to be in Liverpool crown court the next day.

He is accused with six others over a fight last December at a club in Southport, Merseyside. They all deny affray.

The case is set to last two weeks meaning Gerrard will not be on a tour to Singapore and Thailand.

i thought case settled liao?

Quote Originally Posted by pgopal View Post
    Good morning friends.
    As you know , one LFC training session is open to public on 24th July at Jelan besar.
    Let me know if anyone manages to get the free pass.Thanks..

YNWA
    hahaha still need pass to go in. Well hope i am the lucky one. lol

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    hahaha still need pass to go in. Well hope i am the lucky one. lol
    what are the ways to get the tickets?
    My Flickr

Oh noooooooooooooo....
    can't imagine without our 8
    PG
    M8 - M2 - Voigtlander R3A - 50 cron v5 - 75 cron - 35/2.5 CV classic - OMD - few M42's

sometime ago there is contest in tnp, they give out free training passes, match day ticket and a autography signed liverpool shirt to the lucky ones.

That why i said i am the lucky one. hahaha tmd i call in 20 times lor

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    waseh.... bro rodz, once again ur optimism put me in shock.

hopefully he won't leave for real kuniang...
    last season i was super confident but we still only managed 2nd...lost the least number of games...

this coming season...i am super duper confident...so u all know what i mean...

we dont need anyone who doesnt have the heart playing for LFC...lets let him go at a fee...

we've thrashed madrid without alonso in that team & we can repeat that with him in a madrid team...to me alonso is just another player for madrid...madrid is madrid...full of talented players but a poor team...

we will get alonso replacement...before alonso came to LFC,who has ever heard of his name? not me...

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Is really sad if Alonso leaves but then again everybody has a price and if he has no heart to play under Rafa anymore then is better he goes.
    i wont miss alonso...a player whom i missed especially last season when we couldnt break opponents at Anfield was Luis Garcia...he could make a big difference if he still in LFC last season...not a big name,not a big player but scorer of big goals that matters...LFC should find a player like him...& i like him sucking his thumb after scoring...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i wont miss alonso...a player whom i missed especially last season when we couldnt break opponents at Anfield was Luis Garcia...he could make a big difference if he still in LFC last season...not a big name,not a big player but scorer of big goals that matters...LFC should find a player like him...& i like him sucking his thumb after scoring...
    now that is taken over by yossi isn't it?

at least every time yossi is on the pitch, he plays ok. unlike garcia who can be total crap.

we will be doing just that when alonso go.

Buy 2 tickets from COURTS shop and get the training pass free...
    PG

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    now that is taken over by yossi isn't it?

at least every time yossi is on the pitch, he plays ok. unlike garcia who can be total crap.
    Luis Garcia is a player who you will neither love or hate. i do love watching him play for LFC back then..

anyway i can only watch the squad at CQ on the 25th...

last season i was super confident but we still only managed 2nd...lost the least number of games...

this coming season...i am super duper confident...so u all know what i mean...

we dont need anyone who doesnt have the heart playing for LFC...lets let him go at a fee...

we've thrashed madrid without alonso in that team & we can repeat that with him in a madrid team...to me alonso is just another player for madrid...madrid is madrid...full of talented players but a poor team...

we will get alonso replacement...before alonso came to LFC,who has ever heard of his name? not me...
    err.. ya. never heard of. but someone who bought him underestimated him n treated him shabbily.

so this season u mux be super duper confident la! keep up the good work!

i will be ULTRA CONFIDENT if alonso stays.

no Stevie G....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    no Stevie G....

i thought u not around to watch?
    anyway, u only need dirty kite

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i thought u not around to watch?
    anyway, u only need dirty kite
    i feel hurt for u guys.

meanwhile i go honeymoon with maggie Q.

as for dirty kite, he is bro rodz partner.