Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    ryan bubble only shine once in a while. i dont see him play in his top performance everytimes he starts .
    For me, from the current squad (now that Pennant has left ), I would like to see Babel go too.. his ball control not what you would expect from an LFC player, his running at times is "like lost one, don't know where to go, don't know when or how to pass the ball", and his talk talk talk somehow not realising that there is a certain Torres and Gerrard in the team way before him setting the standard...

People say Rafa should play Babel as CF.. hmmm don't know.. Give Lucas also one more year to figure out how not to make costly mistakes, else just see him out of the door at all costs..

-- Marios

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

let us sign heinze.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Liverpool have rejected an offer for striker Fernando Torres, believed to be around £60m, from an English club other than Manchester City, says Reds manager Rafael Benitez.

"It was a proper offer, a big one, but we said no and he wanted to stay here," said Benitez

From the BBC website... so insulting.. they think Ronaldo worth more than Torres

-- Marios

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Liverpool have rejected an offer for striker Fernando Torres, believed to be around £60m, from an English club other than Manchester City, says Reds manager Rafael Benitez.

"It was a proper offer, a big one, but we said no and he wanted to stay here," said Benitez

From the BBC website... so insulting.. they think Ronaldo worth more than Torres

-- Marios
    this is our season! we can't be selling our top players now!

by the way, we haven't sign any one of any substantial reputation other than glen johnson(not much anyway)?

no $$ no honey!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    this is our season! we can't be selling our top players now!

by the way, we haven't sign any one of any substantial reputation other than glen johnson(not much anyway)?

no $$ no honey!
    (I really think he is going to sign a winger.. not sure if its wishful thinking or what though...) NO money NO talk ! !

-- Marios

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    (I really think he is going to sign a winger.. not sure if its wishful thinking or what though...) NO money NO talk ! !

-- Marios

we certainly hope it will be a solid right winger, otherwise, we will continue to vomit blood seeing dirty kite

IMO.. Riera only shines in his first few starts. after that he tends to be sloppy, selfish. there was once against Scums i think..he can pass Torres but instead he shoot~~ dang...he missed!

another poor team player..

BENITEZ CONSIDERED OWEN MOVE

Posted 12/07/09 12:47

raf999 is mad.

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has revealed he considered signing Michael Owen this summer, but came to the conclusion that he would not command a regular first-team place.

The 29-year-old spent eight successful seasons at Anfield at the start of his career, scoring 158 goals in all competitions.

However that has not stopped the striker joining the Reds' fiercest rivals Manchester United on a free transfer from Newcastle this summer.

Benitez told The People: "We had contact with different people and were analysing the situation.

"But if you want to play Torres and Gerrard there is not always a lot of space for other players.

"When I brought back Robbie Fowler it was a different situation. We were looking for someone who could understand his role clearly and he was a good finisher.

"But we have a World Cup coming up and all the top players want to play. In his position it would be hard for Owen to play every week at Liverpool."

The Spaniard is also confident he already has enough squad depth at his disposal to cope with any injuries to his preferred front pairing.

"We are confident in (Dirk) Kuyt, (Ryan) Babel, (David) Ngog and (Andriy) Voronin for next season. We have players with quality," he added.

"People say I might need another striker but I remember signing Robbie Keane and everyone was saying good things.

"Then after I sold Robbie people were saying I was short of strikers but we scored more goals than anyone in the Premier League."

BENITEZ CONSIDERED OWEN MOVE

Posted 12/07/09 12:47

raf999 is mad.

"We are confident in (Dirk) Kuyt, (Ryan) Babel, (David) Ngog and (Andriy) Voronin for next season. We have players with quality," he added.

prepare to vomit blood

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    prepare to vomit blood
    ya lor. those few bobos... OH NO!!!

i have faith in David Ngog

Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    i have faith in David Ngog
    dun worry. his name is not highlighted by us.

yet!

As usual,i support every LFC players... good buy...bad buy...as long as that someone puts on a LFC shirt to play,i'm 100% behind him...even if bro cheesecake plays for LFC...

Good morning everybody....no Monday blues i hope...

Last i read Alonso called Rafa to tell that he wants to leave...

bro rodz is so nice.

i was quite surprised that voronin got 11 league goals in 20 games... i think if Torres play in bundesliga, can get 50 goals a season LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    i was quite surprised that voronin got 11 league goals in 20 games... i think if Torres play in bundesliga, can get 50 goals a season LOL
    think they all laughing hard at zeronin and din't bother to mark him mah. tas y he got 11 goals.

mini triple H. hunter hurst helmsley.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 13th July 2009 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    As usual,i support every LFC players... good buy...bad buy...as long as that someone puts on a LFC shirt to play,i'm 100% behind him...even if bro cheesecake plays for LFC...

Good morning everybody....no Monday blues i hope...

Last i read Alonso called Rafa to tell that he wants to leave...
    Can you give Rafa a call to confirm that?

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Can you give Rafa a call to confirm that?
    hahahahahaha bro rodz is raf999 in disguise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    As usual,i support every LFC players... good buy...bad buy...as long as that someone puts on a LFC shirt to play,i'm 100% behind him...even if bro cheesecake(Kuyt in disguise) plays for LFC...
    hahahahahaha bro rodz is raf999 in disguise!!!
    now that explains

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    now that explains

alamak, where have you been?

cheesecake and I have been saying this the past season