Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

OWEN UNPOPULARITY

No one wants an Owen shirt

By Soccernet staff

here

July 7, 2009

It's lucky for Michael Owen that Sir Alex Ferguson rates him, because Manchester United supporters certainly do not. Since he signed on Friday, the club shop has yet to receive a single request for an Owen shirt.

This evidences just how widely the dissatisfaction with his purchase is felt; very few supporters feel that he is good enough to play for the team, and just as many are resentful of having an ex-Liverpool player in the squad.

An employee at United's megastore commented that:

"We haven't got his number yet, which might have had an effect, [but] we are not expecting a big demand even when that is known. As far as I know, no one has asked for [it]".
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Not true at all, cheescake. The truth is that MUFC supporters are buying used mickey mouse shirts from liverpool supporters. Maybe they are just trying to drive the price down by spreading such false rumours??? Lelong, lelong, "Free mickey mouse sub for MUFC", "Cheap shirts for sale"..... Ha ha

-- Marios

Owen has alway been seen as a Liverpool icon. So it is going to be hard for MU fans to accept a former "enemy".
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Not true at all, cheescake. The truth is that MUFC supporters are buying used mickey mouse shirts from liverpool supporters. Maybe they are just trying to drive the price down by spreading such false rumours??? Lelong, lelong, "Free mickey mouse sub for MUFC", "Cheap shirts for sale"..... Ha ha

-- Marios

they cannot bear to see him in a Manure jersey, so they buying up the old ones from LFC

OWEN UNPOPULARITY

By Soccernet staff

here

July 7, 2009

It's lucky for Michael Owen that Sir Alex Ferguson rates him, because Manchester United supporters certainly do not. Since he signed on Friday, the club shop has yet to receive a single request for an Owen shirt.

This evidences just how widely the dissatisfaction with his purchase is felt; very few supporters feel that he is good enough to play for the team, and just as many are resentful of having an ex-Liverpool player in the squad.

"We haven't got his number yet, which might have had an effect, [but] we are not expecting a big demand even when that is known. As far as I know, no one has asked for [it]".

they buying from lee man hong

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    thats quite long leh...i started from keegan...,that famous flying header of his...
    ya we stick to them till now, not like some schoolboy come in to make some noise.
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    ya we stick to them till now, not like some schoolboy come in to make some noise.

uncles, please be more forgiving
    i think the schoolboy (how you sure it is a boy? nowadays very hard to tell you know) went back to school liao

Heh, i think Liverpool should sign RVN from Real to make Alex F fuminG! lol...Maybe diego Forlan too.. lol

kekeke! maybe we shud take gabriel heinze n rvn.

OWEN UNPOPULARITY

By Soccernet staff

here

July 7, 2009

Come on manyoo fans. Dont be such a blanket. Owen is already a manyoo player and you should buy his jersey and wear. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Good deal worr. I will support them if they come. Poor mickey mouse

why do we need heinze now?

rvn? he no longer as good as he used to be lah

RVD can boh?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    why do we need heinze now?
    rvn? he no longer as good as he used to be lah
    RVD can boh?
    RVD? the wrestler izzit..

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    uncles, please be more forgiving
    i think the schoolboy (how you sure it is a boy? nowadays very hard to tell you know) went back to school liao
    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    schoolboy or old man,doesnt matter lah...we LFC fans are mostly diehard loyal fans...we stick with the team during highs & lows...some people support a team during its peak but where are they now? Remember newcastle? blackburn? I dont see many chelski shirts nowadays...when manure in a decline,i foresee in the very near future,i doubt those who make noise here will even wear their team shirt. But we still wear LFC shirts anytime anywhere.

Guys...i salute u all...( sorry no saluting icon available yet)

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Heh, i think Liverpool should sign RVN from Real to make Alex F fuminG! lol...Maybe diego Forlan too.. lol
    both no good now,just like owen...

yeah heinze still not bad...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Come on manyoo fans. Dont be such a blanket. Owen is already a manyoo player and you should buy his jersey and wear. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    yet they come & tell us we KPKB & not thankfull of owen past contributions when they themselves are not supportive of their current player...what a shame...

both no good now,just like owen...

yeah heinze still not bad...

yet they come & tell us we KPKB & not thankfull of owen past contributions when they themselves are not supportive of their current player...what a shame...
    nowadays too many ginna who dunno their stuff.

nowadays too many ginna who dunno their stuff.
    whats a ginna? i only know a Gina sometime back...

Don't tell me it is David Ginola
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Changi Village? or Desker road?

Default Breaking news: Price of mickey mouse t-shirts value slides, amist lack of buyers...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    They don't want to have fun then they come and spoil our fun.. LOL

good thing I never bought mickeys LFC shirt.... LFC supporters don't want, now MUFC supporters also don't want.. how many can AF buy, and how to sell one and make money.....

LOL

-- Marios