Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    I'm confident Masch & Alonso will stay...so will the other big players...
    If they do stay, I am sure we will at the very least give MUFC a run for their money, though I think we would have by far, a better chance to win the EPL than the rest as LFC would have been playing together far longer than the teams put together by City, Arsenal, Chel$ki, or Moofsee (pronounced as mooooo fffff cccccc.. ).

Dark horses in the top four places: Everton and Villa.
    First managerial casualty: Mark Hughes.

Come on, just one more wide player and keep our midfield...

-- Marios

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post

-- Marios

first casaulty could be SAF and Raf999

me not worried Raf999 tio sacked, because we have Dalglish who can step in anytime

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    the Rush era
    thats quite long leh...i started from keegan...,that famous flying header of his...

thats quite long leh...i started from keegan...,that famous flying header of his...

woooo
    the big hairdos of the 70s and early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    If they do stay, I am sure we will at the very least give MUFC a run for their money, though I think we would have by far, a better chance to win the EPL than the rest as LFC would have been playing together far longer than the teams put together by City, Arsenal, Chel$ki, or Moofsee (pronounced as mooooo fffff cccccc.. ).

Come on, just one more wide player and keep our midfield...

-- Marios
    LFC surely favourite to win...after all,if we maintain our current squad,we have a strong stable team...

I agree that hughes will be the 1st manager to get the sack...big name manager will replace him...who is hughes in managerial term anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

me not worried Raf999 tio sacked, because we have Dalglish who can step in anytime
    saf & rafa will never get the sack lah,wenger also wont get the boot...

woooo
    the big hairdos of the 70s and early 80s
    yeah & that too...,tight jerseys & shorts...

That was my fear when KG came back.. but you know, I am not sure when he left LFC he left it in a better shape than when he received it.. i felt it was more like buying a couple of players here and there to get by.. Houllier (sorry...), and Rafa had to start from very different starting points.

Humbly.. I doubt there are many better or equal managers at the moment, put aside the special one, aw and af ... how many others do you count, the rest are all untested.. hope we leave any german experiments aside this year!

-- Marios

yeah & that too...,tight jerseys & shorts...

and footballers played football instead of strutting around like divas and earning sh*tload of money and kpkb about their manangers and everything else

and footballers played football instead of strutting around like divas and earning sh*tload of money and kpkb about their manangers and everything else
    they dont dive back then do they? Except diving to head the ball...

they dont dive back then do they? Except diving to head the ball...

those days diving was strictly a water sports, an olympic discipline

those days diving was strictly a water sports, an olympic discipline
    Now diving is an artform. Practiced by some top prima donnas, and perfected by Christina Regina
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Now diving is an artform. Practiced by some top prima donnas, and perfected by Christina Regina
    Now some of the clubs got diving program in their training session OK!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Now some of the clubs got diving program in their training session OK!!!!.

nowadays a lot of divas pretending to be footballers
    got 1 defender even wear short short hot pants with mid-riff t-shirt

nowadays a lot of divas pretending to be footballers
    got 1 defender even wear short short hot pants with mid-riff t-shirt
    BMD also alot of Divas

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    BMD also alot of Divas

must be from desker road and changi village

benayoun signed on!!!

real kuniang think they big shot! give alonso deal deadline!! WAHAHHAHA

wat deal in the first place?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Real put off by Alonso price
    Madrid retain interest in Liverpool midfielder

Real Madrid remain interested in Xabi Alonso but are not prepared to meet Liverpool's valuation of the talented midfielder.

Santiago Bernabeu director general Jorge Valdano sees the Spain international as a unique talent, but admitted they may be forced to consider alternatives.

Real have launched an astonishing summer spending spree, bringing Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, Karim Benzema and Raul Albiol to the club in a second wave of 'galactico' signings.

Returning president Florentino Perez is the man behind the enormous investment, with further new faces expected to arrive over the summer.

And while Valdano admits Alonso remains one of their targets, Madrid want the price to be right, despite Liverpool insisting that the midfielder is not for sale.

"Xabi Alonso is a priority if he fits into our budget, and this doesn't seem the case. We are very far from the figures that Liverpool have set out," Valdano was quoted as telling Spanish radio station Onda Madrid.
    Private details

Valdano added on Cadena Ser: "Liverpool have taken up a difficult stance over Xabi Alonso. I don't like to talk about the private details of negotiations.

"We are studying many alternatives. We want someone who can channel the play and there aren't many like that in the world."

With plenty of time before the transfer window closes and with several key signings already wrapped up, Valdano insists the Spanish giants have no great urgency to complete their summer shopping.

"After the great players who have arrived, we aren't in a hurry," he said.

"(We want) two signings, maximum three. That's the number with which the team will be able to cover all eventualities.

"With the arrival of Benzema, we are not going to sign (Valencia striker David) Villa. We are happy to have got the Frenchman. He is 21, powerful, and is enthusiastic and eager."

real kuniang jiak sai la

come n disturb us. go n buy owen hardgay la!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    real kuniang jiak sai la

come n disturb us. go n buy owen hardgay la!

we can offer them zeronin, abalone, lucas and bubbles

we can offer them zeronin, abalone, lucas and bubbles
    bubbles. good. the monkey of michael jackson