Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 993

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

  1. #261
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kriz91 View Post
    typical scouser talk. doesn't know what he's talking about. Owen will be played as a SUB, smart guy, and he did score 12 goals in 20 games in his first season at Real. Man Utd are not paying owen alot, just 20-40k a week and they got him for free. Are you stupid ?

    and look who's talking about a medal drought. Liverpool haven't won a league trophy in 20 years. Before you call yourself the best club in Europe, win the domestic league first. And now that you're in a financial problem and i bet my life Torres and Alonso will be sold.

    pathetic argument on your side.
    Sorry he is a dumb fellow for me. And dont give me all the stupid stats that he ever had, that is a history opss sorry not even a history to me. We may not won the domestic league for long time, soooooo what, we still supporting our team, i cant guranteed that for other club.

    Even though we got financial prob, again soooo what. U bet torres and alonso will be sold, den i should said manyoo having more financial prob den us. Sorry your regina had already sold, it sound more a financial crisis to me.

    YNWA

  2. #262
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    what happen for U21 and 1st team???
    not good enough lah... thats why i am here...

  3. #263

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Sorry he is a dumb fellow for me. And dont give me all the stupid stats that he ever had, that is a history opss sorry not even a history to me. We may not won the domestic league for long time, soooooo what, we still supporting our team, i cant guranteed that for other club.

    Even though we got financial prob, again soooo what. U bet torres and alonso will be sold, den i should said manyoo having more financial prob den us. Sorry your regina had already sold, it sound more a financial crisis to me.

    YNWA

    i bet my @$$ torres will be sold if someone offers 70m , won't he ? And FYI, all clubs are in debt, unless you're man city
    Canon 5d Mark II,Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS L USM,Canon 24-70mm f2.8 L USM

  4. #264
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kriz91 View Post
    typical scouser talk. doesn't know what he's talking about. Owen will be played as a SUB, smart guy, and he did score 12 goals in 20 games in his first season at Real. Man Utd are not paying owen alot, just 20-40k a week and they got him for free. Are you stupid ?

    and look who's talking about a medal drought. Liverpool haven't won a league trophy in 20 years. Before you call yourself the best club in Europe, win the domestic league first. And now that you're in a financial problem and i bet my life Torres and Alonso will be sold.

    pathetic argument on your side.
    yeah,how stupid can i be for being a LFC fan since 75...should have jump the wagon to support manure now,well,nah...i am not scousers,juz an old stupid LFC fan...

    there is a different being the best in europe & best in england...to be the best in europe,LFC just need to win the european cup...tell this stupid man how many times LFC won the ole big ears? ermmm,how stupid can i be now eh?

    financial problems,well i admit LFC do have this problem but we still hold on to our best players...Alonso & Torres are still LFC players...now tell this stupid old man where are manure's best players? gone no?

    Quote Originally Posted by kriz91 View Post
    and dont be losers and blame owen for not winning anything while he was there. He scored like half your goals. Looks like this is how liverpool fans repay their best players.
    when owen was with LFC,he scored loads of goals but what big trophy did we as a team won? FAcup...

    The season owen left for 'bigger glory' to madrid...we won the biggest club competition...the champions league...we didnt blame owen for not winning anything,infact we respect him for leaving LFC...now thankfully when he left,we won bigger cup...

    Quote Originally Posted by kriz91 View Post
    seems u guys will never have the decency to respect a player who has scored more than 200 goals for you guys. He probably left because he was sick of not winning anything at liverpool
    maybe now he's more sick when his best mate lifted the champions cup

    Quote Originally Posted by kriz91 View Post
    oh yeah, sorry, you got me there. 100 something goals in 200 something appearances.
    dont need to be sorry for wrong facts...we are stupid people who knows nothing about football...welcome to LFC thread...we are fun people

  5. #265
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kriz91 View Post
    typical scouser talk. doesn't know what he's talking about. Owen will be played as a SUB, smart guy, and he did score 12 goals in 20 games in his first season at Real. Man Utd are not paying owen alot, just 20-40k a week and they got him for free. Are you stupid ?

    and look who's talking about a medal drought. Liverpool haven't won a league trophy in 20 years. Before you call yourself the best club in Europe, win the domestic league first. And now that you're in a financial problem and i bet my life Torres and Alonso will be sold.

    pathetic argument on your side.
    hey boy

    manCircle Utd took 23 yrs to win their title and that is when SAF came into the club.

    i think u should learn ur own club's history FIRST before having the cheek to come over and flame bait, troll and start being a total wreck.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #266
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kriz91 View Post
    i bet my @$$ torres will be sold if someone offers 70m , won't he ? And FYI, all clubs are in debt, unless you're man city
    u might be right...but u might be wrong...it depends on how serious the deal is...and also depends on the player...if manC offer 70m for Torres but he doesnt want to be like robinho going for $$$,he'll stay knowing LFC is on the brink of being top...but after winning something big,he might leave...juz like c.ronaldo

  7. #267
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kriz91 View Post
    i bet my @$$ torres will be sold if someone offers 70m , won't he ? And FYI, all clubs are in debt, unless you're man city
    u offer 70m GBP then we can talk.

    everybody has a price. last i remember, that french boy benzema also has a price and a choice too. alas, he chose real kuniangs!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #268
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hey boy

    manCircle Utd took 23 yrs to win their title and that is when SAF came into the club.

    i think u should learn ur own club's history FIRST before having the cheek to come over and flame bait, troll and start being a total wreck.
    aiyah...this is what manure fans nowadays...lets have fun here lah...

  9. #269
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u offer 70m GBP then we can talk.

    everybody has a price. last i remember, that french boy benzema also has a price and a choice too. alas, he chose real kuniangs!
    if manure fans say owen is good,then owen is good lah...for me LFC fan,he's past his expiry date...

  10. #270

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    we have another closeted fan
    come in here and quote stats somemore

    we are so nice and welcoming, that's why they love coming here and kena suan and flame


  11. #271
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we have another closeted fan
    come in here and quote stats somemore

    we are so nice and welcoming, that's why they love coming here and kena suan and flame

    we know them well,when they lose they disappear,they only re-appear whe they win something... welcome...hehehehe

  12. #272

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    we know them well,when they lose they disappear,they only re-appear whe they win something... welcome...hehehehe

    they must be very proud to have signed owen

  13. #273
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    they must be very proud to have signed owen
    former european player of the year...

  14. #274
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    a ladyboy weeping for us. i tot school reopen or he kana quaratine nothing to do.
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  15. #275
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kriz91 View Post
    seems u guys will never have the decency to respect a player who has scored more than 200 goals for you guys. He probably left because he was sick of not winning anything at liverpool
    dude, do some reseach , Michael Owen only appear 216 APPEARENCES and 118 goals FOR 8 years in LFC. Torres would definitely do better than that .

    What about mickey owen in oldcastle ? 4 years inside , 71 appearences only.. MC king indeed.

    Maybe owen wont get injured when playing in EPL . but his last injury was during International Duty , and he was on MC for like? FOREVER?! Pity oldcastle on wasting money on him when he didnt produce anything out from it.

  16. #276

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    saw kewell's name somewhere. nostalgic.

    he was one of a player that i will sit up and watch, other than david ginola.
    a pity he didn't make it through.

    sad times. life is unpredictable. soccer has its own reality too.

  17. #277
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kriz91 View Post
    And now that you're in a financial problem and i bet my life Torres and Alonso will be sold.

    pathetic argument on your side.
    Aiyo, why do you want to bet your life? No law abiding citizens here will volunteer to take it away from you. I guess by then you have to help yourself?
    I'm a cow with a camera

  18. #278

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    not good enough lah... thats why i am here...
    no la.. i bet you're better then mickey mouse!! woo!

  19. #279

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we have another closeted fan
    come in here and quote stats somemore

    we are so nice and welcoming, that's why they love coming here and kena suan and flame

    our newly crown closet fan is one rich and bore kid? lai lai let the uncles here entertain u!

  20. #280

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    our newly crown closet fan is one rich and bore kid? lai lai let the uncles here entertain u!

    not all uncles hor
    we know bro rodz is unker
    but me only 18 yo.


Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •