Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by boresome View Post
    maybe they will sign back ruud van nistelrooy too.
    was the AIG saga affecting their finance?
    they gonnannn go down.
    last i read, mark hue, steve bruise, poke in and ole kena sunstroke are on the radar of sorry ah faggot as he attempts to re-build a 'title-winning' side.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    last i read, mark hue, steve bruise, poke in and ole kena sunstroke are on the radar of sorry ah faggot as he attempts to re-build a 'title-winning' side.
    I think TEddy bear sheringham kenna recalled also

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post

Its kind of hard to explain to Mike.. dude.. you are wearing the wrong shirt!
    owen left LFC for madrid & told the whole world he wants to win medals & what did he win? Nothing,only warm the bench there. Now he goes to manure thinking also that medals will flow to him,know what? He is a jinx,manure wont will anything with owen in the team,owen was made in LFC so only with LFC can he win medals...we will see a manure medal drought...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    owen left LFC for madrid & told the whole world he wants to win medals & what did he win? Nothing,only warm the bench there. Now he goes to manure thinking also that medals will flow to him,know what? He is a jinx,manure wont will anything with owen in the team,owen was made in LFC so only with LFC can he win medals...we will see a manure medal drought...

he will not let his good pal stevie g down
    jinx.... hahahaha

you forgot his former captains: bryan robo, paul ink and paul cantokna and roy keen

Quote Originally Posted by boresome View Post
    if he's that great, we won't have won the champions league when he's gone.
    real madrid didn't win anything when he's there too, right?
    he didn't help newcastle in anything but debts and getting them relegrated because of not enough goals.

i guess he is what that is called, burnt out. played too many competitive games during the youth.
    support u lah bro!!!

owen has lost his pace,more injury prone & due to him getting older,he recovers longer...

Owen has not been prolific of late maybe due to him losing pace,he used to beat defenders with his pace to create enough space to score but not now...he's on the downhill,welcome back owen with manure anytime from now...tevez is much much better than owen...Torres is even better!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    maybe can free transfer him to tampines rovers
    Tampines rovers was my team back when they were playing in the old national football league with sundramoorthy...i played in the U16 & U19...super...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    you forgot his former captains: bryan robo, paul ink and paul cantokna and roy keen
    broken robo, poke in, eric can-tok-man(can chop up ppl) & roy queen.

nice. kekekkee

Tampines rovers was my team back when they were playing in the old national football league with sundramoorthy...i played in the U16 & U19...super...
    waseh, last time bro rodz so pro siah

i national eating champion, got count or not?!

waseh, last time bro rodz so pro siah

i national eating champion, got count or not?!
    national undies champ will be better for u
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

what happen for U21 and 1st team???

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    what happen for U21 and 1st team???
    they are now in xpert11 league
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

typical scouser talk. doesn't know what he's talking about. Owen will be played as a SUB, smart guy, and he did score 12 goals in 20 games in his first season at Real. Man Utd are not paying owen alot, just 20-40k a week and they got him for free. Are you stupid ?

and look who's talking about a medal drought. Liverpool haven't won a league trophy in 20 years. Before you call yourself the best club in Europe, win the domestic league first. And now that you're in a financial problem and i bet my life Torres and Alonso will be sold.

pathetic argument on your side.
    Canon 5d Mark II,Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS L USM,Canon 24-70mm f2.8 L USM

and dont be losers and blame owen for not winning anything while he was there. He scored like half your goals. Looks like this is how liverpool fans repay their best players.

Quote Originally Posted by kriz91 View Post
    typical scouser talk. doesn't know what he's talking about. Owen will be played as a SUB, smart guy, and he did score 12 goals in 20 games in his first season at Real. Man Utd are not paying owen alot, just 20-40k a week and they got him for free. Are you stupid ?

and look who's talking about a medal drought. Liverpool haven't won a league trophy in 20 years. Before you call yourself the best club in Europe, win the domestic league first. And now that you're in a financial problem and i bet my life Torres and Alonso will be sold.

pathetic argument on your side.
    Yeah we are stupid. That's why we did not re-sign Owen I hope he is able to make the subs bench.. good luck mickey

and dont be losers and blame owen for not winning anything while he was there. He scored like half your goals. Looks like this is how liverpool fans repay their best players.
    Seriously we need to thank him for walking out on us, else he would have become good buddy with Hurry GetWell

btw, is Owen Hagreaves back? looks like the 2 Owens can start forming circle in the treatment room soon
    Last edited by zhapchit; 6th July 2009 at 01:04 PM.

seems u guys will never have the decency to respect a player who has scored more than 200 goals for you guys. He probably left because he was sick of not winning anything at liverpool

seems u guys will never have the decency to respect a player who has scored more than 200 goals for you guys. He probably left because he was sick of not winning anything at liverpool
    he only scored 118 goals.. not more than 200 leh

actually, melvin didi still loves him deep deep

oh yeah, sorry, you got me there. 100 something goals in 200 something appearances.

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast