Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Liverpool FC fans can catch their idols cruising along the Singapore River on July 25

The Reds' river cruise will take place on July 25 at 1.30pm. The team will be in three boats and travel along the Singapore River, between the Fullerton Hotel and Liang Court.

A highlight of the cruise will be a community singing of the Reds' anthem, You'll Never Walk Alone, as the boat cruise by.

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Liverpool FC fans can catch their idols cruising along the Singapore River on July 25

The Reds' river cruise will take place on July 25 at 1.30pm. The team will be in three boats and travel along the Singapore River, between the Fullerton Hotel and Liang Court.

A highlight of the cruise will be a community singing of the Reds' anthem, You'll Never Walk Alone, as the boat cruise by.
    i will be there!!

Default Re: He's Back

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Kenny gave up on the LFC team back in 1991 and they were defending champ and leading the table then. Well, a prodigal son has returned. Next season will be another interesting one to look forward to.

BTw I am also shocked on Michael Owen signed for Man Utd. A boyhood fan of Everlose, now I know why LFC didnt win the big one during Houllier and Evans days. ahahhaha. Michael also will partner another striker who is a boyhood Everlose fan

Next season when a player is very motivated and hungry, he is a very dangerous player. I for one wont count chickens before they are hatch but I will look forward to the new season.
    Jeff

MUFC will need a lot lot more than a Michael Owen to be anywhere near to what they were last year (2008-2009) (little Michael's hunger is not an issue - I truly believe he gave his all in every team he has played for --, being able to play for a number of games and not being on the injury list, is the issue).

Of course AF knows that and I expect that he will make more significant signings in the next few weeks, else I don't think we are going to see you in our discussions.. and since we sincerely can't be bothered with MUFC fans discussions, it is unlikely that we will have anything to discuss next year with us on top and MUFC somewhere down there (fingers crossed that Rafa will manage to keep all our current players and just add a winger)..

-- Marios

REINA EXPECTS STARS TO STAY

here!

Posted 05/07/09 13:21

Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina is confident the club will keep hold of Xabi Alonso and Javier Mascherano.

Reina's Spanish team-mate Xabi Alonso has been strongly linked with Real Madrid, while Barcelona are thought to be courting Mascherano.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez has rejected speculation linking the pair with moves out of Anfield and Reina believes his manager has no plans to sell the pair as he builds a side capable of challenging for the Premier League title.

"I believe that he [Benitez] has his mind very clear and his idea in these moments is to not sell," Reina told EFE.

"He wants to continue with a team he has known for a long time, with an already fundamented base and where we know almost everything.

"Whoever wants to touch this team or this structure [Liverpool] will have to pay a lot of money."

Meanwhile, Reina has hit out at Gareth Barry and Carlos Tevez for snubbing moves to Liverpool this summer.

Long-term transfer target Barry left Aston Villa to join City earlier this summer and Tevez looks set to join him at Eastlands after ruling out a switch to Liverpool.

Reina believes the pair have made a mistake in shunning Liverpool feeling they money is the motivating factor in their decisions to spurn a switch to Anfield

"Apparently, they moved for the money. That is their decision but I also think it is their problem if they cannot see that Liverpool is a bigger club," Reina is quoted as saying in the News of the World.

"It's up to them what they do but let me tell them that I am very proud to play for Liverpool. We can offer European football and I think that should have been a consideration for them.

"Everybody knows what it is to play for Liverpool. It's a pleasure and a tremendous honour. I am surprised they didn't consider these things.

"Some things in a player's career should be more important than money."
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

woo Reina zai! "Some things in a player's career should be more important than money."

but i fear more for
    Mascherano and Alonso..

woo Reina zai! "Some things in a player's career should be more important than money."

but i fear more for
    Mascherano and Alonso..
    the role model of liverpool. Same as Torres.

but i fear more for
    Mascherano and Alonso..
    Ha ha.. ask Michael LOL

but i fear more for
    Mascherano and Alonso..
    alonso go, we LL. raf999 mux be shot for trying to get rid of him last season.

as for mascherano, he shud stay for this season for a new improved deal.

and y leiva still around? and tat babel? and that abalone?!

as for dirty kite, i gif up liao. he n raf999 are lovers. one go, the other will follow. if one stays, the other stay too.

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Ha ha.. ask Michael LOL
    calling for me??

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    calling for me??

he look so good!

so life-like!! 2 thumbs up!

calling for me??

3D some more!

i never fail to remind my close mates, those of the manCircle utd fandom, that they have signed the world's most exciting footballer, mickey mouse owen, every morning since Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    alonso go, we LL. raf999 mux be shot for trying to get rid of him last season.

as for mascherano, he shud stay for this season for a new improved deal.
    and y leiva still around? and tat babel? and that abalone?!
    as for dirty kite, i gif up liao. he n raf999 are lovers. one go, the other will follow. if one stays, the other stay too.
    not forgetting our mr voronin! he wants to conquer PL leh...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i never fail to remind my close mates, those of the manCircle utd fandom, that they have signed the world's most exciting footballer, mickey mouse owen, every morning since Sat.
    Wonder why they sooo grumpy with such a good deal. 32pages of brochures hor.

not forgetting our mr voronin! he wants to conquer PL leh...

maybe can free transfer him to tampines rovers

they worry he will score a hattrick when LFC visit the old toilet (old goals that is)

What exactly did Michael Owen add in those 32 pages, but seriously???!!!! I mean the liverpool stuff was 4 years old, way back then Mikey.. he could say that he can cope with any language speaking physios - one physio spoke english, another spoke spanish, another spoke geordie.. not to mention LFC's physio left because of him if memory serves well during the Houllier era! Go Mikey go... LOL

-- Marios

will it be amusing if alex ferguson actually read the 32 pages of brochure?
    or did he actually rewatch all the videos that michael owen have played last season.

i am sure that no club will buy any player because of reputation so i am curious what consideration leads to his decision.

Quote Originally Posted by boresome View Post
    will it be amusing if alex ferguson actually read the 32 pages of brochure?
    or did he actually rewatch all the videos that michael owen have played last season.

i am sure that no club will buy any player because of reputation so i am curious what consideration leads to his decision.

maybe he wants to form an OLD boys club - he needs people to join neville, giggs, scholes
    maybe he will sign sol cambell and david james next
    maybe Mr Victoria Posh might also rejoin for a reunion

end of next season, they will form a circle and retire together

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    maybe he wants to form an OLD boys club - he needs people to join neville, giggs, scholes
    maybe he will sign sol cambell and david james next
    maybe Mr Victoria Posh might also rejoin for a reunion

end of next season, they will form a circle and retire together
    maybe they will sign back ruud van nistelrooy too.
    was the AIG saga affecting their finance?
    they gonnannn go down.

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast