Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by FLiNcHY View Post
    Owen will be perfect for man utd. he is an excellent finisher and the complete fox in a box.

Liverpool fans will regret seeing him in a man utd shirt.

Sneer all you want now, because Man utd will always be ahead of liverpool

*non man utd fan btw*
    No offense taken with regards to your opinions about whether Owen will be a perfect fit, whether we will regret selling him (actually history was recorded a bit different, ask Newcastle fans, they share the same pain, the fact that Benitez asked him to wait one more year before he re-signs for LFC, etc etc.. Owen is a reasonable sensible person, but with self interests very much at heart).

BUT you state the MUFC will always be ahead of LFC ... LOL.. in this changing world your statement is just naive.. Big banks / corporations have disappeared in the blink of an eye, empires have fallen, and you think MUFC will always be there, LOL

Think again

-- Marios

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

if he's that great, we won't have won the champions league when he's gone.
    real madrid didn't win anything when he's there too, right?
    he didn't help newcastle in anything but debts and getting them relegrated because of not enough goals.

i guess he is what that is called, burnt out. played too many competitive games during the youth.

lovely.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by boresome View Post
    if he's that great, we won't have won the champions league when he's gone.
    real madrid didn't win anything when he's there too, right?
    he didn't help newcastle in anything but debts and getting them relegrated because of not enough goals.

i guess he is what that is called, burnt out. played too many competitive games during the youth.
    could it be sign for manyoo!? lol

Well be focus on whom we gona signed after Glen Johnson come. There should be at least 1 player to join Liverpool before season start. Anywhere who care about bai kar mickey mouse.

abalone pls leave LFC.

Default He's Back

Kenny Dalglish has returned to Liverpool to take up a senior role at the club's academy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ol/8012611.stm

Default Re: He's Back

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    Kenny Dalglish has returned to Liverpool to take up a senior role at the club's academy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ol/8012611.stm
    yayyyy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yayyyy!!!
    Kenny gave up on the LFC team back in 1991 and they were defending champ and leading the table then. Well, a prodigal son has returned. Next season will be another interesting one to look forward to.

BTw I am also shocked on Michael Owen signed for Man Utd. A boyhood fan of Everlose, now I know why LFC didnt win the big one during Houllier and Evans days. ahahhaha. Michael also will partner another striker who is a boyhood Everlose fan

Next season when a player is very motivated and hungry, he is a very dangerous player. I for one wont count chickens before they are hatch but I will look forward to the new season.
    Last edited by jeff49er; 4th July 2009 at 07:09 PM.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Kenny gave up on the LFC team back in 1991 and they were defending champ and leading the table then. Well, a prodigal son has returned. Next season will be another interesting one to look forward to.

BTw I am also shocked on Michael Owen signed for Man Utd. A boyhood fan of Everlose, now I know why LFC didnt win the big one during Houllier and Evans days. ahahhaha. Michael also will partner another striker who is a boyhood Everlose fan

Next season when a player is very motivated and hungry, he is a very dangerous player. I for one wont count chickens before they are hatch but I will look forward to the new season.
    Opss so nice to seeya back here. Our closet liverpool fan. keke

WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

mickey mouse owen signs for manCircle Utd, jus to take more M.Cs and use the old toilet.

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

opps, cannot contain my delighted self.

we are all so happy for ur manCircle utd!

WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

mickey mouse owen signs for manCircle Utd, jus to take more M.Cs and use the old toilet.

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

opps, cannot contain my delighted self.

we are all so happy for ur manCircle utd!
    i m so sure jeff gorgor is delighted for manCircle utd too becos he is a closet LFC fan.

com'on Jeff gorgor!! u'll never walk alone!! but if u wanna use the toilet, pls go in by urself!

hehehe

Old Fergie must be forgotten to watch this dvd.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Old Fergie must be forgotten to watch this dvd.
    hahahaha

i m so sure jeff gorgor is delighted for manCircle utd too becos he is a closet LFC fan.

com'on Jeff gorgor!! u'll never walk alone!! but if u wanna use the toilet, pls go in by urself!

hehehe
    I wont use toilet, the greengrass at Aintfield needs my manure

hahahaha
    Well I suppose every can laugh now

I rather laugh last

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    could it be sign for manyoo!? lol
    letting c ronaldo and tevez go is like one big block of confidence being stripped away.
    getting owen a risky player in adds on to the fans and players' physiological woes.

it's almost the same when arsenal let viera and petit go. and let henry / helb and flamini leave too.

it's definitely hard to replace those spots that the player have been fitted in so well.

when players win do the first double, they will strive on for the next year to win again and for the third year, if you ask me whether they have that will power and urge? big no? it's a proven fact.

moreover, van der sar, giggs and scholes are old and not that useful anymore.

THE CLUB'S TIME IS UP.

Well I suppose every can laugh now

I rather laugh last
    of cos, its a gamble that is almost risk free.

pay as u play. and esp. when everyone has written him off. SAF only stand to gain, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by boresome View Post
    letting c ronaldo and tevez go is like one big block of confidence being stripped away.
    getting owen a risky player in adds on to the fans and players' physiological woes.

it's almost the same when arsenal let viera and petit go. and let henry / helb and flamini leave too.

it's definitely hard to replace those spots that the player have been fitted in so well.

when players win do the first double, they will strive on for the next year to win again and for the third year, if you ask me whether they have that will power and urge? big no? it's a proven fact.

moreover, van der sar, giggs and scholes are old and not that useful anymore.

THE CLUB'S TIME IS UP.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast