Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i smell kelong by the doctor

the doctor got his certs from the school that offered fake degree in singapore issit?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

i smell kelong by the doctor
    spy sent by us.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

the doctor got his certs from the school that offered fake degree in singapore issit?
    from nigeria.

mickey should expect a rousing welcome from the anfield faithful when he makes his debut in a manu shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    mickey should expect a rousing welcome from the anfield faithful when he makes his debut in a manu shirt.
    we will also smirk, sneer, laugh ... ... errr... cheer for him!
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 3rd July 2009 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ...... 'His medical issues have more to do with questionably advice, rather than him being an individual susceptibility to injury!'.......

..... His previous charges include Damien Duff (ah), Dean Ashton (hang on...), Craig Bellamy (oh dear) and - you'll like this - Kieron Dyer.......
    First para got me rolling on the floor.. by the time I got to the second (and read stars such as Mr Bellamy, what a nightmare that was), my wife had to slap me a couple of times to get the grin off my face...

Good luck moofsee (MUFC)....

-- Marios

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Yeah.. can't imagine how many will rise their middle finger to him. ....

lelong lelong! cheap cheap striker up for grabs!

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Yeah.. can't imagine how many will rise their middle finger to him. ....
    i guess i will be very busy laughing at him.

In four years at Newcastle, Michael Owen started 65 games and scored 30 goals. He is reported to have cost the relegated club an eye-watering £41m in fees and wages. (Various)

I know I would have been ashamed for such a bad return to my employees.

In four years at Newcastle, Michael Owen started 65 games and scored 30 goals. He is reported to have cost the relegated club an eye-watering £41m in fees and wages. (Various)

I know I would have been ashamed for such a bad return to my employees.
    he is without shame as he happily spend his time in the medical ward, in the hospital, at home on MCs...

LIVERPOOL ANNOUNCE DALGLISH APPOINTMENT

Kenny Dalglish is to return to Liverpool FC, it was confirmed this afternoon.

Dalglish will assume a senior role at the Liverpool Academy and will also act as a Club ambassador working with the commercial side of the business around the world.

Managing Director Christian Purslow commented: "In our very first meeting Rafa and I agreed that we wanted to try and bring Kenny back to the club to help Rafa really drive forward our Academy which is at the heart of our plans for the future. We are delighted he has agreed to join us and I am sure he will be very successful in his new role back at the club."

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    LIVERPOOL ANNOUNCE DALGLISH APPOINTMENT
    the king is back!

This is something that it is not in Mike's cheques:

20. "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." (Bill Shankly)

It shall become a hospital legend.. a manager's worst nightmare, never a football legend!

-- Marios

Its kind of hard to explain to Mike.. dude.. you are wearing the wrong shirt!

Its kind of hard to explain to Mike.. dude.. you are wearing the wrong shirt!
    he'll be collecting M.Cs in mancircle Utd and enjoy using the Old TOilet with looney n riot fermented!

Blog Entries

omg... manu bought a reject... *not that i am complaining.... wahhaaaaa*
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.” ― Deeksha Mittal

Owen will be perfect for man utd. he is an excellent finisher and the complete fox in a box.

Liverpool fans will regret seeing him in a man utd shirt.

Sneer all you want now, because Man utd will always be ahead of liverpool

*non man utd fan btw*

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by FLiNcHY View Post
    Owen will be perfect for man utd. he is an excellent finisher and the complete fox in a box.

Liverpool fans will regret seeing him in a man utd shirt.

Sneer all you want now, because Man utd will always be ahead of liverpool

*non man utd fan btw*

not forgetting we whack manyoo 4-1 at old toilet ! !

And we over took manyoo in the mid season.. this shows next season we will end the long wait of winning the EPL.

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast