Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Anyone going down SITEX later?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default Anyone going down SITEX later?

    anyone? a mini SEED @ Expo?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Can you tell us poor desk-bound office workers that:
    - how did you manage to sneak out of your office to Sitex?
    - what is there to see at Sitex?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Can you tell us poor desk-bound office workers that:
    - how did you manage to sneak out of your office to Sitex?
    - what is there to see at Sitex?
    Well, heard there are alot of gals there advertising for nikon la... canon la.. casio la... so maybe you can recruit some of them to be models for your model shoots?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Can you tell us poor desk-bound office workers that:
    - how did you manage to sneak out of your office to Sitex?
    - what is there to see at Sitex?
    heehee, sneak out? I'm on official business!

    Let me check my volatile RAM,
    (1) Promoters for Canon (Miss Singapore runner up or something), Fuji (models and one sports car) and Nikon (models), Pentax and Panasonic (polo-t girls) (did I missed out any?)
    (2) Canon, Casio, Fuji, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic digital camera on sale (did I missed out any?)
    (3) Canon, Epson, HP and Lexmark scanners, printers and all-in-ones for sale (did I missed out any?)
    (4) CDRs and DVD +/- R/RW on sale
    (5) Broadband promtion by Pacnet, SCV and Singnet
    (6) inkjet cartridge and paper on sale
    (7) lots of other accessories for sale
    (8) Credit Card on sale

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gremlin
    Well, heard there are alot of gals there advertising for nikon la... canon la.. casio la... so maybe you can recruit some of them to be models for your model shoots?
    yes, quite some cute promoters there on the major camera brands.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    AJ, can you take some photos and then WiFi to my laptop, quick!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Astin, don't have Wifi, and then no extended antennae, also no GPRS. How to send you?

    U going down?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Nah, going to have a drink with pcman at Boat Quay's bar.

  9. #9
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Drink drink drink!! I should be going down during lunch tml, boss wants us to go there see see...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Astin: come down le.....

    espn: come down le.... I promised not to let out ur secret...

  11. #11

    Default

    Thought I saw EastGear and Puffy there at a booth :P selling some stuff

    Interesting exhibition lots of good bargains to grab :P

  12. #12
    louis
    Guests

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond
    Thought I saw EastGear and Puffy there at a booth :P selling some stuff

    Interesting exhibition lots of good bargains to grab :P
    how can they afford not to be there,they got a job to run.
    can't afford to lose customers.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    $199 DVD Writers are a steal.... also see Palms going cheap. Only $299 for Tungsten T and $3xx for Tungsten E.

    There's a fashion show too but they didn't show the timing

  14. #14
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    espn: come down le.... I promised not to let out ur secret...
    What secret???

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    What secret???
    heeheehee...

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    AMK, Singapore
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    Only $299 for Tungsten T
    Yup.. bought a Tungsten T last evening to replace my ageing IIIxe..

  17. #17

    Default

    Just came back...
    With a TDK combo drive that does not play my DVDs... sob sob.
    Will go for an exchange tomorrow.

  18. #18

    Lightbulb which TDK combo ?

    Are you referring to TDK dual DVD writer ? There was a constant queue as it is going for $199 with freebies. Although adv indicated show price at $279.

    Olympus has a separate E1 booth at the far end of the hall. Kind of poor location resulting in poor publicity.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    Are you referring to TDK dual DVD writer ? There was a constant queue as it is going for $199 with freebies. Although adv indicated show price at $279.

    Olympus has a separate E1 booth at the far end of the hall. Kind of poor location resulting in poor publicity.
    No la. I bought the CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive...
    And it's not working...

  20. #20
    gundamz
    Guests

    Default

    Tungsten T got color one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •