Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Spotted at Sitex

Let's all keep it clean here gentlemen/ladies.

This is simply a thread about the D2H being spotted @ Sitex and nothing beyond that. Let's keep it at that. Talk shop/equipment but let's not compare. If you want to do so, start a new thread. Otherwise, Don't.

The thread was coming along fine until someone went OT.

Yes, you. Sehsuan. I am not picking you on you but you should know better. You ave been around long enough here in CS to understand certain things. Especially about brand loyalty and how intensely some feel about it. So please, keep that in mind. Thank you.

ESPN; Mate, let's not get personal over comments made here.

Since this is a thread only about Sitex and the D2H being spotted.. let's just keep it about that.

Thank you.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image

XBOX have good offer $388 free 2 games and I not to sure what else
    It should be $358

and they give u $50 cash rebate at the booth itself

so you only pay $308 for Xbox and 3 games

sign up with maxonline can buy xbox at $49...thinking of getting one and sell away sicne i dun play game

hmm...am i getting OT too?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    ah bu den....

Blog Entries

Anyone managed to find out how much the D2H camera strap cost? and whether it comes in other colors?

mr santa , d2h for my christmas present .... thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by sebastiansong
    Anyone managed to find out how much the D2H camera strap cost? and whether it comes in other colors?
    it costs $5999 last time i checked. comes with a camera body attached. only standard colours only but for a small fee (say, the camera body), i will dye it any colour you want for you.

ok sorry sorry i also going OT liao... a bit of rainy Friday afternoon blues...

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Hey JED, SniperD............looks like this thread is going strong. I guess the other thread about the Amatuers and Pro discussions have finally cool off.

When to Sitex today. Saw some babes there but just not as lovely as the COMEX. Maybe coming this Saturday there will be more!!!! Guys going over there, bring your digicams along!!!! Sorry gals!

Just some offer from EAST GEAR......nothing exciting....... Could have done much better since you all are still new in the market.

Canon is offering their G5 with free 256CF, 128CF and a bag free!! Price $1299

Olympus 5060 has a great deal! Price @ $1399. What for this.......they are giving free a 128 xd, Epson All in Printer, Xd card reader, Water Resistant Dry Box, Tripod and LCD Protector Screen!!!!!!!!

LCDs monitors are slightly cheaper than retail price by only $30-$70 depending on which brand you go for.

XBOX have good offer $388 free 2 games and I not to sure what else

Challenger offering Microsoft XP PRO OS @ only $99 but Academic Version!

The rest you all go check out yourself.

Ahh cool.. heehee... thanks for the update. Not really a techie so not very much into electronics. Got PS2 on sale??.... :Bsmilie:

Maybe this weekend will go and squeeze with the crowd lah... go support Eastgear and Canon Marketing lah..

About the thread on being taken adv of, I've given it up long time.. heehee.. concentrate on my own business liao...

Aiyah.. go easy on Eastgear. Sitex is not only about discounts and freebies. It's a chance to showcase with many regional distributors and have a competitive price war. Consumers will still stand to gain in the long run

Cheerz!!

haha.. tio warning liao then 3 post later OT again!
    OT
    OT
    OT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    List price is S$6,500, street price is around S$6,000.

Not only for the rich and the pros, but as someone(s) would say "*sigh* only for affluent Singaporeans with more money than photographic skills."
    Erm, hang on. I said affluent Singaporeans. I didn't say more money than photographic skill.

Although, the amount of money some Singaporeans have, it's going to take a mighty lot of photographic skill to prove that statement wrong. Think, Ansel Adams and Heather Angel combined.

Deregistered

Wolfgang, all that i know is a little paltry Canon information that was easily eclipsed by the massive treasure trove of information of the other members. How would i expect a Kopitiam thread to become a war... sigh...

guess that for some folks, diversion of a new hardware release doesn't work well - whatever/however supreme a piece of equipment is, some people dont understand it's just that - equipment - and not the Holy Grail of all photography...

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    guess that for some folks, diversion of a new hardware release doesn't work well - whatever/however supreme a piece of equipment is, some people dont understand it's just that - equipment - and not the Holy Grail of all photography...
    i was about to give up and forget about this thread, but this got my attention. sehsuan, what are you talking about? aren't you the one who brought up the whopping hardware specs of the EOS-1v in the first place (and if i may add, really had little or nothing to do with the subject topic of this thread)? if you're not equipment-oriented in the first place, why mention equipment specs at all? your logic escapes me...

Deregistered

i respect all cameras because they were designed with creative minds. i respect all, but use only one. that's so simple. you still don't get it? sigh. it was meant to be a diversion to the topic, but if people want to show how ugly they can get, please carry on, by all means.

remember folks, whatever you do or write, you are responsible for it.

Hi

if we all switched to Leicas, we'll have less arguments and everything will be peaceful, agree??? there will be none of this Canon vs Nikon hogwash

David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    i respect all cameras because they were designed with creative minds. i respect all, but use only one. that's so simple. you still don't get it? sigh. it was meant to be a diversion to the topic, but if people want to show how ugly they can get, please carry on, by all means.

remember folks, whatever you do or write, you are responsible for it.
    *speechless* wow. never mind i give up trying to get your point. or for you to get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawn
    Hi

if we all switched to Leicas, we'll have less arguments and everything will be peaceful, agree??? there will be none of this Canon vs Nikon hogwash

--
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawn
    Hi

shoo shoo... go back to your little RF dreamworld, RD.

Default Okie........

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    It should be $358

and they give u $50 cash rebate at the booth itself

so you only pay $308 for Xbox and 3 games

sign up with maxonline can buy xbox at $49...thinking of getting one and sell away sicne i dun play game

Sorry wrong info my mistake..........

Default Aiya whatever it is........

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    *speechless* wow. never mind i give up trying to get your point. or for you to get mine.
    Aiya Larry no use talking to them when they can't get your meaning. The best is close this thread. Some of them is just as stubborn headed. I guess some of them are still young. Wait till one day they sure to kena properly by their clientele, boss or even their wives, then they will feel it! Simple as that.

Never give up what you believe in

Try and check out the this famous thread where it's going on and on and on and on...................you get what I mean.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=52764

Anyway, we know in our hearts what is right.

What, a post from you without a mention of my name?

Deregistered

Jed Jed Jed Jed Jed

Ok, I just added your name 5 times to my post

Sorry for the OT, NOT

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast