Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spotted at Sitex

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    And hell break lose..................... in this forum.

Dun fight lah. Nowadays where people want to fight. They just place a bomb in your house!!!!

Pro Image, ain't the added fuel to fire?

Default Sorry JED..........

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Eh, how come my name keeps coming up?

My 0.02 worth? BUY BUY BUY.

The more time you spend on these forums, the less time you have to buy equipment to **** with.

The less equipment you have, the less pictures you can take. So hurry up and BUY BUY BUY.

Espn, aiming for 17-35 afs, does that mean you already bought the D2h you were planning to? (Reference IRC channel)? Good for you!
    Sorry JED but you are the "ONE" who is a pro in reasoning out!!!!

Luckly this is just a forum not a SEED meeting in Peninsular or else we will see a lot of lens, camera bodies, bags and film canisters flying around!
    Next Wed is SEED, and please throw it in my direction.

PI: running out of steam liao? starting another record here?

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Buy your head !!! I'm going tomorrow during lunch, my boss wants the team to go there and see see, bet it's going to be pretty crowded.
    gosh lucky for some

Luckly this is just a forum not a SEED meeting in Peninsular or else we will see a lot of lens, camera bodies, bags and film canisters flying around!

erm... anyone wanna throw give me... i give u my old cams to throw... my old spotmatic best, nice and heavy, lens oso 1.4 haha.... just pass me the new cams.. u can throw my old cams for free!!

and got ppl one to throw L lens oso can, WTT! give u old lens to throw... dunt waste. dunt waste!

dunt fight lar.......... not good to...

Deregistered

Azure: I'll make sure I'm the next owner then...

Jed: OMG , are you who I think you are????????? Nope I didn't get the D2H, I don't need it Hope you did get yours. Heehee.

Buy your head !!! I'm going tomorrow during lunch, my boss wants the team to go there and see see, bet it's going to be pretty crowded.
    Aren't u suppose to bring the new black Nikon D___ to ...

Dun worry, when it comes to arguing, I'll argue if need be.

No I don't have a D2h.

And I have a 300/2.8 to throw if anyone wants one. Preferably at a certain person I can think of. And I'll even throw in a D1 too.

Default No lah.......

Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Next Wed is SEED, and please throw it in my direction.

PI: running out of steam liao? starting another record here?
    No lah! Dun wan any record. Just hoping everyone can reason out their opinion reasonably rather than get hot headed

So that is why there is a Goverment who govern uncivilised people who refuse to listen to them and sentnece them to jail.

If we reason out without getting temper flare out and have patience with it, I think we would have a good chit chat rather than debating over who is right and who is wrong. Aiyo, look at JED ( sorry to use your name again! ) he tried to reason out someone from another forum and guess what happend? Go read it yourself:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=52764

Aiya anyway go out and shoot but not now lah unless you are game for night photography.............

So no steam............just smoke

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by lavenderlilz
    gosh lucky for some
    Do I detect a hint of jealousness?

Camera? what camera? I only saw gers.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    no lah i was just addressing sehsuan's thread about the EOS-1v. but 13.5fps on a roll of film? hey why not... shiok what. 1 roll of film in under 3 secs...
    paiseh ar, i'm a canon user, totally ignorant of nikon's past models

YS, i dont know what got into you, but i wasn't really talking about comparing "dicks" - you mean Dick as in Dick Tracey? sure hope so, otherwise you should watch your own outburst of language. sometimes you have a pretty condescending omnipresence on others - maybe you might want to change your image for the new year.

Cool down espn,

all of us know who the real troll is right? .. so yah.. chill..

Quote Originally Posted by Azure
    Buy Buy Buy Buy
    anything goes it seems... including money :P

Hi Clubsnappers,

I read from somewhere saying that the price-tag for the Nikon D2H is around S$6,000+(not more than S$7,000 I hope). Looks like this is for the rich & the pros.

Anyway, I might be wrong too.

Gear fetish is crazy... anyway just for the record: Canon F-1 HSMD (1984) - 14fps
    Last edited by oeyvind; 28th November 2003 at 01:50 AM.

ok guys knock it off. serious OT liao. before this thread gets closed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Hi Clubsnappers,

I read from somewhere saying that the price-tag for the Nikon D2H is around S$6,000+(not more than S$7,000 I hope). Looks like this is for the rich & the pros.

Anyway, I might be wrong too.
    List price is S$6,500, street price is around S$6,000.

Not only for the rich and the pros, but as someone(s) would say "*sigh* only for affluent Singaporeans with more money than photographic skills."

Lame or not, that's my issue, I can be a pest and disliked for all I care, at least I still have friends, better then one that goes around trying to put everybody else down by branding them names and keeps highlighting equipment isn't everything in other people's thread(s).

I definitely will practice my skill and definitely will continue learning, I do admit I'm not a pro, but I try to share and learn, if you can't stand it on IRC/Forums, sorry, nothing I can do. After all life on the internet is like that, there are bound to be troll(s) around. Live with it or leave with it.

Learning the need for tools is again my issue, I do not need a non-equipment wanker to teach me what to do. Digital snob, to you maybe, sorry that you can't afford the kind of equipment I can, and sorry for being an equipment wanker myself.

If you'd like to know, I'm going after the AF-S 17-35/2.8 IF-ED next, if this satisfies your ego and can start branding me an equipment wanker, let me know, I'll let you in on my road map to my next equipment wanks now and then.

And oh yes, if you don't understand my replies, that doesn't warrant me as being lame, that just warrants you as being too snobbish to read newbie's posts and understand them. If you can't, don't reply. That would save us all the trouble.

Cheers
    Wat Liao a, you two seem to be two little boys cooking up a storm in a teacup! Hehe.. good entertainment man!!

Banal talk along. ESPN, good choice for your AFS 17-35 f2.8. That baby is a god-send. The 12-24/f4 seem plastic to the feel. If you manage to hold the two, I bet to my last dollar, you'll choose the former. Oh, the former is also twice as expensive

zplus, quick.. join the Nikon side get the D2H
    Yep zplus, you know the drill:

BUY! BUY! BUY! and come over to the dark side...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast