Thread: EXTREME sport weekend

Default EXTREME sport weekend

For those interested there is an extreme sports weekend at sentosa this weekend, with many sports on show anddisplay, try your hand at a few.
    one of the prime events is a multisport race starting at 11am and introduces people to the many facets of adveture sport racing, within a couple of hundred metres you can photograph kayaking, swiming, abseiling,Mountainbiking and running, so bring your cameras alonmg and enjoy the sport
    John Cosgrove editor of PHOTOi will be around there to help you with tips and ideas on where to go to shoot good sports photos so say hello to the big guy in the black t shirt.

Deregistered

hey JohnC, there's also another Dragon Boat race this weekend at Singapore River... I'm too split up now to decide what to go for...

Quote Originally Posted by travelshooter
    For those interested there is an extreme sports weekend at sentosa this weekend, with many sports on show anddisplay, try your hand at a few.
    one of the prime events is a multisport race starting at 11am and introduces people to the many facets of adveture sport racing, within a couple of hundred metres you can photograph kayaking, swiming, abseiling,Mountainbiking and running, so bring your cameras alonmg and enjoy the sport
    John Cosgrove editor of PHOTOi will be around there to help you with tips and ideas on where to go to shoot good sports photos so say hello to the big guy in the black t shirt.
    hmm....interesting...

Deregistered

my earlier thread is posted at http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=52376

JohnC, you may be able to help Ee Pin in her event? I'm not free this weekend.. gotta try get shots from the river regatta

Thanks mate, yes I will be helping ee-pin hope you have good conditions at the dragon boat racing

Deregistered

JohnC, change of plans. I'm enjoying myself tremendously shooting at the Skate Singapore 2003... and made new acquaintances from Pyramid Ice KL - an iceskating club

cool mate show and tell with some of youur great images

Deregistered

hey JohnC, try out this link - http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=53282