Thread: Recommend 2mp camera < $300

Default Recommend 2mp camera < $300

Hi all,

My workcentre is looking to buy a digital camera to help in daily work. I think a 2mp camera is enough to suit our needs, can someone recommend a *cheap* 2mp digital camera that satisfies the following:

- simple in operation
    - preferably uses AA batts (but proprietary ones are ok)
    - 3x zoom at least (35 - 105)
    - must have built-in flash
    - storage format preferably CF, but anything is ok

So far in my mind I can only think of CP2100, CP2500 and A60. Is there any other good recommendations? I think ultimately the decision will boil down to price, so feature set is not really that impt to us (as long as it can take pictures!).

Quote Originally Posted by darkness
    Hi all,

My workcentre is looking to buy a digital camera to help in daily work. I think a 2mp camera is enough to suit our needs, can someone recommend a *cheap* 2mp digital camera that satisfies the following:

- simple in operation

So far in my mind I can only think of CP2100, CP2500 and A60. Is there any other good recommendations? I think ultimately the decision will boil down to price, so feature set is not really that impt to us (as long as it can take pictures!).
    Try www.dpreview.com, on the right hand menu is the link "CAMERAS". It gives u all the brands. Every model is represented for each brand. U can look at the specs there and single out the 2MP ones from each brand. Price-wise can get equotes from: www.cathayphoto.com.sg, www.alanphoto.com.sg and www.mscolor.com.sg.

Quote Originally Posted by darkness
    Hi all,

- simple in operation

U might wanna try for a second hand A40