Thread: Punggol MRT and old house

Deregistered

Default Punggol MRT and old house

Captured this on Monday and find that there is a big contrast between the futuristic Punggol MRT station and this old house..
    click here for the photo

That's the popular haunted house in punggol that *cannot* be teared down. Read from newspaper that those who tried to tear it down were

Govt now named this house as a "historical heritage property" so it will not be tear down, this haunted house is only a couple of hundred meters from punggol MRT, and seems that there is nothing special about this house that need to be preserved.

another haunted place that near my house will be this and nearby is punggol beach where 50000 chinese were executed during WWII
    Last edited by Wai; 27th November 2003 at 02:10 AM.

spooky

err... and I stay in that estate..

woo.... aiyo... so so so so scary...

Deregistered

Don't believe 100% of what you read from the web..
    When I was taking the photo, no sudden winds or funnny feeling.. maybe it's because I was standing from the roadside (quite far from the house)..
    Interesting story behind the house and wonder if in future, there will be HDB flats build up around it.

Default Merlion

I have seen all you pano shots and I think your Merlion works best for me as the compo and exposure was spot on. The rest, I would say you need to work on more of your compo as I noe it's not easy to use a G3 Pano Cam

Panoramas composition has to be dead on accurate. The horizontal plays the most important part in a pano compo. It's because of the 180 degrees that makes it more difficult to compose a subject but you did it very well with the merlion theme...........Keep it up! Hey shoot some black and white on landscapes, be it natural or urban.

My 0.02 cents worth.....................

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    I have seen all you pano shots and I think your Merlion works best for me as the compo and exposure was spot on. The rest, I would say you need to work on more of your compo as I noe it's not easy to use a G3 Pano Cam

Panoramas composition has to be dead on accurate. The horizontal plays the most important part in a pano compo. It's because of the 180 degrees that makes it more difficult to compose a subject but you did it very well with the merlion theme...........Keep it up! Hey shoot some black and white on landscapes, be it natural or urban.

My 0.02 cents worth.....................
    Thanks for the feedback..
    Will continue to try and improve on the overall composition for Pano shots..
    Yeah, always wanted to do the B&W shots. Think of capturing in colors first and then do the B&W later..