Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX [19 to 21 June 2009]

Default Re: FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX [19 to 21 June 2009]

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    well... somebody has to start something to get things in motion right? so could this somebody be the lying pork slice?
    hmm.. i don't think Hamilton joined F1 to bring it down right?

fyi, England's oldest bank was brought down by the actions of one man.
    yea.. Barrings bank..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Actually, I dun hate Porky. I like him actually, good driver. I dun hate McLaren too but their antics in the past 2 years isn't too impressive. And as a Ferrari fan, down with them McLarens!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Actually, I dun hate Porky. I like him actually, good driver. I dun hate McLaren too but their antics in the past 2 years isn't too impressive. And as a Ferrari fan, down with them McLarens!
    The herd instinct. 1 guy slam Mclaren and Hamilton, everyone starts slamming them. Or to simplify it, 'Monkey see Monkey do. Monkey die, All die'.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    The herd instinct. 1 guy slam Mclaren and Hamilton, everyone starts slamming them. Or to simplify it, 'Monkey see Monkey do. Monkey die, All die'.
    Not really, I was a McLaren fan and tolerated the incident with Ferrari last season. This season the Melbourne incident is so blatant that I simply can't believe any self respecting team would do it. Worse was the way Lewis lied even when told that there is evidence. Difficult to respect a sportsman when he has no integrity. Hence I lost my respect for McLiaren's management and Lewis. I do not blame the whole team nor Heikki.

Now I have no fav team (yet) .... deciding between Brawn (which has drawn a lot of following) and Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
    Not really, I was a McLaren fan and tolerated the incident with Ferrari last season. This season the Melbourne incident is so blatant that I simply can't believe any self respecting team would do it. Worse was the way Lewis lied even when told that there is evidence. Difficult to respect a sportsman when he has no integrity. Hence I lost my respect for McLiaren's management and Lewis. I do not blame the whole team nor Heikki.
    i see..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

hmm.. i don't think Hamilton joined F1 to bring it down right?
    Don't think Hamilton is that well leveraged nor smart enough to do it.

There is more to this than what is reported. Whoever they are I suspect it has to do with greed.

where got herd instinct? if you didn't notice... there're a lot of Ferrari fans here... madmacs, afbug, kelccm, myself and i can't remember who else. McLaren? i think only you and Canew.

obviously, as a Ferrari supporter, our archrival would be McLaren coz they stole the WDC from Massa on the final lap (which i think was gifted to porky... lucky bugger). and as of today, i don't know why (speaking for myself) i still hate McLaren.

i think the same can be said of EPL, if you are a Liverpool fan... you'd definitely hate Man U and vice-versa. so, there's no herd instinct here. just natural behaviour of taunting rival team.

eh... but we still hentam Ferrari too remember? during the first few races... they were so screwed up until they got some whacking from us.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

where got herd instinct? if you didn't notice... there're a lot of Ferrari fans here... madmacs, afbug, kelccm, myself and i can't remember who else. McLaren? i think only you and Canew.

obviously, as a Ferrari supporter, our archrival would be McLaren coz they stole the WDC from Massa on the final lap (which i think was gifted to porky... lucky bugger). and as of today, i don't know why (speaking for myself) i still hate McLaren.

i think the same can be said of EPL, if you are a Liverpool fan... you'd definitely hate Man U and vice-versa. so, there's no herd instinct here. just natural behaviour of taunting rival team.

eh... but we still hentam Ferrari too remember? during the first few races... they were so screwed up until they got some whacking from us.
    true indeed. i would say we are less biased. not totally unbiased of cos...just less biased. even bro canew also not totally biased. we give credit where credit is due, and !@*!*#!*! where !!@*@!*@! is due.

even when alonso was a spoilt brat during his stint at mclaren, he did not stoop so low and resort to lying. i may have jeered him then, but i also had a lot of respect for him. he let his driving do the talking.

U day dreaming ah? Ferrari's rivals are McLaren. Its natural, just like Singapore Vs Malaysia in football, Man Utd Vs Liverpool and Real Madrid Vs Barcelona.

i think bro canew better come in quick. bro raptor left alone to fend of the hungry reds!

Eh! Guys, I see Bro raptor1988 very up one... McLaren fans can handle such situations one... sup sup water la...

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Eh! Guys, I see Bro raptor1988 very up one... McLaren fans can handle such situations one... sup sup water la...
    zhen de ma? don't peep at him leh. you see up his which part?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    Hahahahaha! Bro, you really know how to 'perk' people up...

sounds wrong leh..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

New rumour links Coca Cola with F1

Despite the perilous state of Formula One at the moment, new rumours have arisen linking Coca-Cola with a sponsorship foray into the sport.

Muhtar Kent, who became President and CEO of the world's largest drinks company last year, attended the recent Turkish Grand Prix and was a VIP guest in the paddock.

It is believed that Kent, who was born and is based in America but with Turkish ancestry, is a Formula One fan.

oke has never sponsored a Formula One team, but in 2005 rumours surfaced that the company was interested in title sponsorship of the entire world championship.

Marketing boss Philipp Bodzenta denied the reports at the time, but added that it "is not to say that we can never hold a conversation in the future."
    Looks like there may be a reason for Kimi to remain in F1..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

New rumour links Coca Cola with F1

Looks like there may be a reason for Kimi to remain in F1..
    yeah... Coca Cola and Ferrari have something in common... RED!!!

hmmm... Kimi should be motivated to drive better now that he can have nice cool Coke before the race. "Ice Age 4 - The Return of the Iceman"
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

true indeed. i would say we are less biased. not totally unbiased of cos...just less biased. even bro canew also not totally biased. we give credit where credit is due, and !@*!*#!*! where !!@*@!*@! is due.

even when alonso was a spoilt brat during his stint at mclaren, he did not stoop so low and resort to lying. i may have jeered him then, but i also had a lot of respect for him. he let his driving do the talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    U day dreaming ah? Ferrari's rivals are McLaren. Its natural, just like Singapore Vs Malaysia in football, Man Utd Vs Liverpool and Real Madrid Vs Barcelona.
    Long time no come in tension and temperature suddenly so high!

Aiyo cool la...bros.... remember we all here all for the likes of F1 n have fun and poke fun of teams!

Anyway

GO FERRARI GO!!!
    GO MASSA GO!!!
    GO KIMI GO!!!

yeah... Coca Cola and Ferrari have something in common... RED!!!

hmmm... Kimi should be motivated to drive better now that he can have nice cool Coke before the race. "Ice Age 4 - The Return of the Iceman"
    Must have a whole tub of Ice to motivate the Iceman!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Must have a whole tub of Ice to motivate the Iceman!
    eh, we have not heard this song for a very long time....
    Don't you wish you could Photoshop real life issues?

Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    eh, we have not heard this song for a very long time....
    Arrhhh...very long indeed ... Pavarotti!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast