Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Whats up with . . .

  1. #41

    Default Re: Whats up with . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    lol
    maybe u would like to use smaller font so u can summarise what u did last year at that place?
    hey that's a great idea!!!! next time i will write a mini essay in the photo!!!

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Whats up with . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    hey that's a great idea!!!! next time i will write a mini essay in the photo!!!
    ya.. cover every little details on the photo.. so cannot see dust specks or distracting composition

  3. #43

    Default Re: Whats up with . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    ya.. cover every little details on the photo.. so cannot see dust specks or distracting composition
    wa...u so clever to suggest....why dun u try it urself?

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Whats up with . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    wa...u so clever to suggest....why dun u try it urself?

    cuz my england not veli powderful, cannot write good composition.. i scared my bloken engerish will scare people away from the photo

  5. #45

    Default Re: Whats up with . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post

    cuz my england not veli powderful, cannot write good composition.. i scared my bloken engerish will scare people away from the photo
    adoi...ok wat....singerish oso can lah....ur unpowderful england will gib the photo a uniquely sinkapoorean flavor!!!

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Whats up with . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    adoi...ok wat....singerish oso can lah....ur unpowderful england will gib the photo a uniquely sinkapoorean flavor!!!
    HAHAHA

    ok we OT a lot liao oops

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •