Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wts k20d?

Default Re: Wts k20d?

Quote Originally Posted by scorpioh View Post
    No, they don't make me a better phtographer. They made me a richer photographer but a poorer person.

Equipment helps in taking technically better pics and open up new possibilities. I want a k-7 too... But its really too sinful for me to own one. I'll give it a miss for a year or so before reconsidering.
    Funny lar you, it's not sinful to own expensive primes (and duplicate some of the range as well) but it's sinful to own k-7.

Anyways, want to see your test shots of the DA 15mm ler.. poison us!
    Last edited by hjbyeo; 12th June 2009 at 09:15 PM.

anyway my solution too all these is simple, i just simply spend all my whatever budget today... so i dun even need to think about it...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

go getter, or think wait and nothing happnens

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    I change to K-7 because I don't have any dSLR camera to play now
    'Cos you sold your KXXD to get the KVII lah.

:
    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    I know with the K-7 I'll be able take better video compared to my K20D.
    I stick to my CN MVX45i for video recording, but hardly used nowadays when I was poisoned with.....lenses...

Quote Originally Posted by dnaxe View Post
    hkway - want mine? body only 900. (can deal next week)

haha.
    Thanks but I am not interested now.

Thanks for offering.

I want the K7 cos i like the video function. With a K7 i dont have to carry my canon A650 for video purpose.

It is funny to see so much sentiments expressed on this new body. Photography is an expensive hobby and indulgence and definitely sinful. We buy cos we want not cos we need. So dont resist, just plan your buying, now, or later.

I am the "later" camp, when it drops to about $1,000.
    shoot to remember. flickr

Quote Originally Posted by scorpioh View Post
    Pardon the cliche, but do you think getting the k-7 would make you a better photographer?
    well, it is never about that. even if you are in nikon camp and justify your d-single digit buy with "fast fps", let's not fool ourselves, some of the best photographers don't use burst mode.

frankly speaking, just a ist*Ds or whatever (sorry, not very into model names) can suffice for photograph, to take good pictures.

but if someone has the budget, then why not? no one should begrudge another person for having enough money to do what he wants, after all... buying a k7 harms no one in the process..

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    well, it is never about that. even if you are in nikon camp and justify your d-single digit buy with "fast fps", let's not fool ourselves, some of the best photographers don't use burst mode.

frankly speaking, just a ist*Ds or whatever (sorry, not very into model names) can suffice for photograph, to take good pictures.

but if someone has the budget, then why not? no one should begrudge another person for having enough money to do what he wants, after all... buying a k7 harms no one in the process..
    harms the ego...

anyway , aya got money just buy, no money just go think of getting nice pics...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

I want a K-7 because:

1. I do landscape photography
    2. I do HDRI
    3. It found me! Serious!

To expand on #3, just 2 weeks ago I never had any intention of owning a Pentax camera. The only items by Pentax I owned were telescope eyepieces. Then one day I received an email from one of the US camera outlets on the HDRI capabilities of K-7. After reading about it through various sources, I knew I had to have it! Prior to this I was having wet dreams on the Canon 5D Mk 2 or the Nikon D700 but these dreams have been washed away by the K-7 now. The specs of the K-7 literally fits all my photography needs (and wants)! It's so scary...

I think I will name my K-7 when it arrives.. looking for cute names now... (My 40D is called 'Slasher' because it can slash through any scene with its high fps, and my S5Pro is called 'Ninja' because it was so difficult to find when I wanted one!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    I want a K-7 because:

1. I do landscape photography
    2. I do HDRI
    3. It found me! Serious!

To expand on #3, just 2 weeks ago I never had any intention of owning a Pentax camera. The only items by Pentax I owned were telescope eyepieces. Then one day I received an email from one of the US camera outlets on the HDRI capabilities of K-7. After reading about it through various sources, I knew I had to have it! Prior to this I was having wet dreams on the Canon 5D Mk 2 or the Nikon D700 but these dreams have been washed away by the K-7 now. The specs of the K-7 literally fits all my photography needs (and wants)! It's so scary...

I think I will name my K-7 when it arrives.. looking for cute names now... (My 40D is called 'Slasher' because it can slash through any scene with its high fps, and my S5Pro is called 'Ninja' because it was so difficult to find when I wanted one!)

Zomg.

You are going to shoot THREE systems?

lol.

Jusy like Zenten (right Zenten?)

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    harms the ego...

anyway , aya got money just buy, no money just go think of getting nice pics...
    ...U shoot pics with K20D
    ...K-7 shoot pics for U.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123