Thread: Old Shool @ Mount Sophia - Party Of Tomorrow

Default Old Shool @ Mount Sophia - Party Of Tomorrow

www.partyoftomorrow2009.com

When: June 11 - June 22
    Where: 2902 Gallery, Old School @ Mount Sophia
    Admission: free

The pioneer batch of students from Nanyang Technological University's School of Art, Design and Media will be exhibiting their work at 2902 Gallery in Old School from June 11 to June 22.

The exhibition, title Party Of Tomorrow, is organised by the 31 graduates of the Faculty of Visual Communication and Photography.

Default Re: Old Shool @ Mount Sophia - Party Of Tomorrow

I went there yesterday at around 2-3 plus. under burning hot sun, i persist.
    it is the first time going mount sophia, so enthu-ed about it altho the sun.
    HOWEVER, when i reached there, there was a girl, looks like NTU student asked if i were a helper, i said no and guess what she said.

she said they are only open at 7pm (YESTERDAY) then i was like 'WTF!!!' but i didn show it in my face expression. *T.T*
    thank you.

Not to forget to add, I guess they were setting up the gallery, too bad, i went too early, first day. No wonder i saw a couple of ppl walking down the long flight of stairs when i was climbing up. guess they were the same as me. XD *disappointed*
    but hey! i'm gonna go on monday.

Great photography and graphic design works at the showcase by the students of ADM, NTU.

Will serve as good inspiration for young photographers considering a career in this direction.

Keep it up.

please support and you may joint down your well wishes at the exhibition itself.

Quote Originally Posted by shootjutsu View Post
    Not to forget to add, I guess they were setting up the gallery, too bad, i went too early, first day. No wonder i saw a couple of ppl walking down the long flight of stairs when i was climbing up. guess they were the same as me. XD *disappointed*
    but hey! i'm gonna go on monday.
    Hey its closed on mondays! only open on tues - sunday!

Don't make a wasted trip again haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Hey its closed on mondays! only open on tues - sunday!

Don't make a wasted trip again haha
    HAHA yea. i. did. ._.
    i was out today and didn have the chance to check, by the time i went to the office,
    "oh it is closed on mondays" T.T NEVERMIND WEDNESDAY THEN cos tmr i'm going out XD

gosh, i went there this afternoon and i got...
    INSPIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!
    hahahaha the students' fyp are darn goodddddddd but sadly no photo taking is allowed.

its great right

mintio, the photogger behind "concrete euphoria", is currently having her work collected by singapore art museum! her fine art photo concepts are always rock solid. the rest are also super good. love poh ling's "stockpiles". she has been working on that for a really long time.

sadly, no tfcds there on display for the average clubsnapper frequenting this forum.

sorry to hear abt ur wasted climb, shootjutsu! if it makes u feel better, i made that exact same mistake on that exact same monday. hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by bluerosy View Post
    its great right

mintio, the photogger behind "concrete euphoria", is currently having her work collected by singapore art museum! her fine art photo concepts are always rock solid. the rest are also super good. love poh ling's "stockpiles". she has been working on that for a really long time.

sadly, no tfcds there on display for the average clubsnapper frequenting this forum.

sorry to hear abt ur wasted climb, shootjutsu! if it makes u feel better, i made that exact same mistake on that exact same monday. hahaha.
    ahhaah serious! i went there like about 3-4 or whatever cant remember if not wrong.
    but i feel it's worth it! i even went there twice, wednesday and yesterday with 2 different friends.