Newbie here. Have been reading too much on internet and forums about all the relevant DSLR I have been eyeing on and these 3 models.
I am seriously torn between these. Tried them out at shops, read reviews, seen images taken from these and also considered the accessories and lenses they come with or going to buy with...
I personally shoot photos of my son at home which is quite dark, so I supposed high ISO performance is key for me. Other than that, sometimes out in the parks, zoo, swimming pools outings with my son and family is another consideration.
I have known that we need low light prime lenses to capture good images in low light situation and prime is almost like a must-buy after the camera.
Also, it will be good with video capability, though I know the quality and usability now sucks big time.
- Light and small
- Good ISO performance
- Not good AF in liveview
- Not the biggest OVF of the 3 (0.87x)
- Smallest grip
- Build quality not the best here
- Kit lens not good?
- If mount with Heavy lens like Tamron 17-50, will it be awkward to hold?
- Limited prime lenses 20-35mm? (cos I may find 50mm too tight at home)
- Good build quality and handling
- Best ISO performance here
- Video (but without AF)
- Slow AF in liveview
- Biggest OVF here (0.94x)
- Kit lens ok?
- Is the new 35mm f1.8 good to buy? Seems many people selling already
- Best build quality here
- Good performance
- OK OVF (0.9x)
- No so good ISO performance as compared to the other 2
- No Liveview
- No video
- Friends got some Minolta lenses to share
- Can get CZ1680
- Limited lens options?
- Heavy and big?
- Seems new bodies like A500/550 already in rumour with video and Liveview, so is it ok to get this model?
So guys, I know many will blast me for asking repeated questions here, but seriously, I have not seen enough comments or direct comparison for me to decide on, though I prefer the feel and handling of D90 and A700. But I would want to be on the safe side so as to be able to capture more beautiful images of my family while not overspending too much in future.
Is 2 lenses like Tamron 17-50 and one wide prime (20-35mm) enough setup to start with?
Please, appreciate any advice...