Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post

Hmm.. so if my MOF approves, then this Sun, I will own my iMac 24". I dun care what freebies they give so long I got the free extended warranty which is the most impt. Haha! I will try to put to use my sales tactics on them. Muhahahaha!
    ha! jia you ah! duno leh. for the books, no have extended warranty but i think i saw the brochure got 20% off APP?

ah. found it! http://www.bootstrike.com/itfairsg/p...chure-leaflet/
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ha! jia you ah! duno leh. for the books, no have extended warranty but i think i saw the brochure got 20% off APP?

ah. found it! http://www.bootstrike.com/itfairsg/p...chure-leaflet/
    Hmm.. ok. I saw this on the broc. Grrr.. seems like its not AppleCare. It states 2nd and 3rd yr extended service warranty by Apple Authorised Service Provider (QCD). So what does it mean?

Hmm.. ok. I saw this on the broc. Grrr.. seems like its not AppleCare. It states 2nd and 3rd yr extended service warranty by Apple Authorised Service Provider (QCD). So what does it mean?
    ha, my guess is if got problems after 1st yr, you bring back epicenter? can clarify again bah? totally not attractive leh. actually you should consider the apple sg online "Back to school" promo! buy a mac+ipod (classic, touch) and get a rebate of $365. if you no need for the ipod, sell away and get back some $.

I should be doing that for my MBP purchase! APP can get cheap from ebay.
    Licence to shoot.

ha, my guess is if got problems after 1st yr, you bring back epicenter? can clarify again bah? totally not attractive leh. actually you should consider the apple sg online "Back to school" promo! buy a mac+ipod (classic, touch) and get a rebate of $365. if you no need for the ipod, sell away and get back some $.

I should be doing that for my MBP purchase! APP can get cheap from ebay.
    I was thinking of the student price too. Much attractive than wat the show is offering. Seriously.

Buy the iMac + iPod Touch. Get the rebate and sell the iPod Touch equal I get double the rebate. Haha!

I was thinking of the student price too. Much attractive than wat the show is offering. Seriously.

Buy the iMac + iPod Touch. Get the rebate and sell the iPod Touch equal I get double the rebate. Haha!
    yesh, exactly! am going do that once i calculate my funds happy shopping for your iMac too!! woo hoo!
    Licence to shoot.

yesh, exactly! am going do that once i calculate my funds happy shopping for your iMac too!! woo hoo!
    Haha! Happy shopping!

Can I go down to the shop that does Student Promo also? I think Epicenter does Student Promo at their physical shop. I wanna C&C. More shiok. Haha!

Oh yes.

I'm getting this too...

Test reviewed the product on the job and it's way better than my Bamboo and all of the previous versions of Intuos.

Anyway, anyone wanna get it?

Haha! Happy shopping!

Can I go down to the shop that does Student Promo also? I think Epicenter does Student Promo at their physical shop. I wanna C&C. More shiok. Haha!
    Student promo is offered by Apple Sg. Epi, iShop (gone), MI funan etc, they are all retailers not our Apple co at all. And i've always remembered they never do education discounts. boo boo i think, but i guess Apple controls these quite tightly!

I asked the epi sales guy just now, they don't even offer the Education discount which apple sg online is doing!

So your only option, get it online. They ship within 24hrs as long you order before 2pm (if it still is la). Maybe a weekend order might take one day to deliver (say Monday late if lucky or tues early). Oh, online means credit card bah..

Actually Japan has all that an apple fan looks for. They have the Original Apple Co store! We don't! We only have Authorised dealers and Apple sg's customer service lines are all mended by people from Aust, India etc.. so don't be shocked when your call gets routed there yeah. heh. and the "official" apple service center are the ones at AMK and Bt Timah. Not our dear epicentre, MI funan etc also.
    Last edited by xhui; 13th June 2009 at 02:19 AM.
    Licence to shoot.

Student promo is offered by Apple Sg. Epi, iShop (gone), MI funan etc, they are all retailers not our Apple co at all. And i've always remembered they never do education discounts. boo boo i think, but i guess Apple controls these quite tightly!

I asked the epi sales guy just now, they don't even offer the Education discount which apple sg online is doing!

So your only option, get it online. They ship within 24hrs as long you order before 2pm (if it still is la). Maybe a weekend order might take one day to deliver (say Monday late if lucky or tues early).

Actually Japan has all that an apple fan looks for. They have the Original Apple Co store! We don't! We only have Authorised dealers and Apple sg's customer service lines are all mended by people from Aust, India etc.. so don't be shocked when your call gets routed there yeah. heh.

Oh, online means credit card bah..
    This is weird. I remembering seeing a student promo board hanging on Epicenter Bugis shop front.

Sometimes, these promoters are PT-ers they hired and some know nuts about Apple stuff SERIOUSLY. Ytd was working with a new batch of promoters for wacom. OMG, I nearly faint. Give wrong info. Gosh.

Btw, iShop by club21 is still around till end of this month. Cineleisure level 3.

Ryu seems like he cannot as he got event to cover.

I have vin's contact. So in that case, I will cancel the PP session till further notice. Not so soon though. I had all planned up till mid July liao.

So I shall only meet you guys for the fireworks SSS later this evening. Meeting time will be 6.30pm at Northpoint Macdonalds.

Hmm.. so if my MOF approves, then this Sun, I will own my iMac 24". I dun care what freebies they give so long I got the free extended warranty which is the most impt. Haha! I will try to put to use my sales tactics on them. Muhahahaha!
    I'll be coming down this evening for the fireworks

This is weird. I remembering seeing a student promo board hanging on Epicenter Bugis shop front.

Sometimes, these promoters are PT-ers they hired and some know nuts about Apple stuff SERIOUSLY. Ytd was working with a new batch of promoters for wacom. OMG, I nearly faint. Give wrong info. Gosh.
    Hmm then mayb they do have e edu discount but I'm quite sure won't have e student promo of buy mac+iPod n get rebates thing..
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Raylen View Post
    I'll be coming down this evening for the fireworks
    Yayyy! C u ltr!
    Licence to shoot.

ryan. see u there later at 6.45 @ Yishun Bus Interchange. so u guy are not having the post sesson for today liao?
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

what is the main use of tablet? editing or drawing?

ryan.. i want to go tonight but i got problem now..

What to bring:

Black Card or any black non-reflection material (Hint: Can DIY.)(can make)
    Remote Shutter Release (Wired or Wireless)(dont have)
    Tripod
    Fast Ultra Wide Angle Lenses (Recommended fixed aperture at f/2.8 or bigger)(dont have)
    Weather Covers (In case of bad weather)(have)
    Earplugs (Itís going to be LOUD as we are surrounded by fire & pyrotechnics)(nvm)

those i dont have are the more impt ones.. but i have a 15mm fisheye lens that might be use to replace the UWA.. but shutter release how?

i also have no idea.
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    ryan.. i want to go tonight but i got problem now..

What to bring:

Black Card or any black non-reflection material (Hint: Can DIY.)(can make)
    Remote Shutter Release (Wired or Wireless)(dont have)
    Tripod
    Fast Ultra Wide Angle Lenses (Recommended fixed aperture at f/2.8 or bigger)(dont have)
    Weather Covers (In case of bad weather)(have)
    Earplugs (Itís going to be LOUD as we are surrounded by fire & pyrotechnics)(nvm)

those i dont have are the more impt ones.. but i have a 15mm fisheye lens that might be use to replace the UWA.. but shutter release how?
    Don't have remote release is ok. Can use counter. Lens dunnit to be fast. Got kit lens also gd enough.

Dunnit earplugs as we are going to shoot from far.

Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    what is the main use of tablet? editing or drawing?
    To enhance your workflow in terms of speed.

I use my stylus pen faster than my razer lachesis when my razor mice is obviously faster in reaction time. LOL!

But in a stylus pen, you can edit more precisely.

they don't carry what i want to buy! shucks!!

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast