Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    hi xhui! aiyo not shifu lah....just another photography enthusiast! look forward to joining u folks on some outings.

cuz you SENIOR member leh.

Btw, tomorrow evening we're going to Yishun (field behind bus interchange) to shoot fireworks. Event starts at 8pm, will most probably be there much earlier to "chop" place. Can come join us la!
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    The Photoshop Sharing Session and Fireworks SSS @ Yishun are ON this coming Saturday.

Those meeting me for the photoshop session @ Yishun Public Library, if you want, you can bring your laptop and bring some of your pictures so that you can PP them while I share.

Please include a set of pictures taken with different exposures of the same subject, preferably landscape. This is for DRI.

Anyway, I will be meeting a couple for their wedding shoot at 12.30pm at Bras Brasah. So I might be a little late to reach. Those who reach early can find a place in the library to settle down first and a place where we can use the power points will be good.

As for the SSS, important, please bring your tripod. No tripod, borrow if not, you will regret. Remote is not a must as you can use counter but if you have one will be better.
    then ah, only left 4 of us huh?? where the rest go? thought alot more indicated interest and even on waiting list??

Taken from 450D blog:

PS workshop list:

1. xhui
    2. ramian
    3. vpsk01
    4. RyuHendrabusa
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    then ah, only left 4 of us huh?? where the rest go? thought alot more indicated interest and even on waiting list??

Taken from 450D blog:

PS workshop list:

1. xhui
    2. ramian
    3. vpsk01
    4. RyuHendrabusa
    i be coming.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i be coming.
    yay yay~ got another shifu~~
    Licence to shoot.

All nv come and drop by except scud. Sad man.

New wacom tablet come out liao, come and try lah. Haha!

You might not know if you want to buy, I can have something up my sleeve for you.
    hey ryan din know that u are working there.

The Photoshop Sharing Session and Fireworks SSS @ Yishun are ON this coming Saturday.

Those meeting me for the photoshop session @ Yishun Public Library, if you want, you can bring your laptop and bring some of your pictures so that you can PP them while I share.

Please include a set of pictures taken with different exposures of the same subject, preferably landscape. This is for DRI.

Anyway, I will be meeting a couple for their wedding shoot at 12.30pm at Bras Brasah. So I might be a little late to reach. Those who reach early can find a place in the library to settle down first and a place where we can use the power points will be good.

As for the SSS, important, please bring your tripod. No tripod, borrow if not, you will regret. Remote is not a must as you can use counter but if you have one will be better.
    yay yay~ got another shifu~~
    ohh ok i finally got all the stuff gather... tripot shutter release... yup.. see u tml....
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    hey ryan din know that u are working there.

ohh ok i finally got all the stuff gather... tripot shutter release... yup.. see u tml....
    yayyy! hmm, you joining Ryan's PS workshop also?? not sure if the list from the blog was updated.. oh rem bring black card too (think just a normal one will do).

was thinking if a foldable chair would be good?
    Licence to shoot.

yayyy! hmm, you joining Ryan's PS workshop also?? not sure if the list from the blog was updated.. oh rem bring black card too (think just a normal one will do).

was thinking if a foldable chair would be good?
    i was going for the firework sss... haha... dun have the photoshop as i was using other kind of software but not really sure of the function... btw where can i __ the photoshop? any idea?
    Last edited by minzhui; 12th June 2009 at 11:51 AM.

i was going for the firework sss... haha... dun have the photoshop as i was using other kind of software but not really sure of the function... btw where can i dl the photoshop? any idea?
    where can DL one.. aiyo.. want to go jail ah...

Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    wahahaha... then the price of it ishw much? cause ytd i walk pass a shop which told mi is around $1k

wahahaha... then the price of it ishw much? cause ytd i walk pass a shop which told mi is around $1k
    yeap... its ard $1300... why not get from a skul or a poly.. can get for abt 100..

yeap... its ard $1300... why not get from a skul or a poly.. can get for abt 100..
    wow this is very cheap... but i have no lobang and if i buy liao. my wallet will have a big lobang.

Guys,anyone still using drybox I have a problem. Always after two-three days refilling new silica gels, the humidity level goes back up to 70%. Is this normal or is it because theres a hole/gap somewhere or if we place alot of gears inside, the dryness vanish easily? lol

Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    Guys,anyone still using drybox I have a problem. Always after two-three days refilling new silica gels, the humidity level goes back up to 70%. Is this normal or is it because theres a hole/gap somewhere or if we place alot of gears inside, the dryness vanish easily? lol
    Recommend you get a dry cabinet instead. seriously. my friend who also uses the drybox, just (yesterday) discovered fungus growing in his lenses and camera! (it took a while for them to grow though )

I don't trust those silica gels, but that's just me. Using a dry cab for me gives a total peace of mind and once the range is set and stablised, it is as if its not there, don't even need to bother with anything thereafter. And its not a electricity sucker too.

Invest in a dry cab especially if you intend to continue this hobby, that's my 2 cents.
    Licence to shoot.

Recommend you get a dry cabinet instead. seriously. my friend who also uses the drybox, just (yesterday) discovered fungus growing in his lenses and camera! (it took a while for them to grow though )

I don't trust those silica gels, but that's just me. Using a dry cab for me gives a total peace of mind and once the range is set and stablised, it is as if its not there, don't even need to bother with anything thereafter. And its not a electricity sucker too.

Invest in a dry cab especially if you intend to continue this hobby, that's my 2 cents.
    Multiply the 2 cents by 5000 times or more to get the amount needed to get dry cabinet.
    Last edited by Yoh; 12th June 2009 at 12:43 PM.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Multiply the 2 cents by 5000 times or more to get the amount needed to get dry cabinet.
    Licence to shoot.

The amazing power of that 2 cents.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

well how much is the smallest? lol, im always asking the cheapest. so cheapskate.

then i need a flash too, grr. I'm gonna get the 480EXII ...should b sufficient.

118 for 30L there abouts..

Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    well how much is the smallest? lol, im always asking the cheapest. so cheapskate.

then i need a flash too, grr. I'm gonna get the 480EXII ...should b sufficient.
    yeah for now the 430EXII should be sufficient.
    Licence to shoot.

You can do anything with the by law just dun get caught.

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast