Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 987

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

  1. #421
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Ohh... What allergy? From the grass, decay wood or rusty rails?
    I am not so sure about that.
    But probably, it is due to either lalang or rust.
    If it is not getting better by 6 pm,
    I will consult the doctor later for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    From lalang! hahhaha, hope it gets better soon JPlim.

    Just developed the first roll, need to use finish the entire 2nd roll before I can develop it .

    Soaking in water - 2 hours
    Drying - 2 hours
    Scan at 6400 DPI - One entire day
    Scan at 1200 DPI - One hour

    I think I'll scan at 3200 DPI or something.
    Thanks guy.
    Looking forward for your photos.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  2. #422
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Jimmy, are we going to post our shots in the gallery subforums? If so, we will wait for you to start the ball rolling.

    If not, I will just post the best onto my flickr and that's it.

  3. #423
    Member ramian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Had a great time guys!
    Many thanks to Jimmy and Ryan for organizing. Also loads of thanks to Samantha and Cheryl for being so sporting.

    w.r.t TFCD, what are the guidelines for the shots we include on the CD?

  4. #424
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    Had a great time guys!
    Many thanks to Jimmy and Ryan for organizing. Also loads of thanks to Samantha and Cheryl for being so sporting.

    w.r.t TFCD, what are the guidelines for the shots we include on the CD?
    Not much of organizing this time round. Must thank Jimmy for his model friends.

    Try to give as much as you can with all included shots (hi-res) to be edited in the CD.

    Editing style is up to you. No watermarking. Watermarking only when you post your photos.

  5. #425
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    !@*(&!@( dick.

    I knew something was wrong with my first roll, when I rewinded, there wasn't ANY resistance.
    Just pulled out the film, all 23 exposures were empty. Only had the ones I've taken last time.

    Now I only have 7 shots in my other roll, god dammit.

    That time I loaded my film in a hurry while waiting for the MRT, should have done it carefully.
    Last edited by Yoricko; 21st June 2009 at 04:49 PM.

  6. #426
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    !@*(&!@( dick.

    I knew something was wrong with my first roll, when I rewinded, there wasn't ANY resistance.
    Just pulled out the film, all 23 exposures were empty. Only had the ones I've taken last time.

    Now I only have 7 shots in my other roll, god dammit.

    That time I loaded my film in a hurry while waiting for the MRT, should have done it carefully.
    OMG.

  7. #427
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    OMG.
    **** happens, learnt my mistake the hard way.
    Should have kept my film lever out so that whenever I advance my film I can check to see if the film is REALLY advancing or not.

    So all the shots taken before we crossed the bridge are gone!

    Sob sob, I want another one.

  8. #428
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    **** happens, learnt my mistake the hard way.
    Should have kept my film lever out so that whenever I advance my film I can check to see if the film is REALLY advancing or not.

    So all the shots taken before we crossed the bridge are gone!

    Sob sob, I want another one.
    Oh man. That's quite

  9. #429
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Here are the blank negatives....







    And this,



    Guess you know what happened.

    ---

    Younger sister browsing Sims 3 stuff, taken with her handphone camera :/
    Last edited by Yoricko; 21st June 2009 at 05:18 PM.

  10. #430
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    btw why are u all nt using dslr? then such thing will nt happen wad... so sad abt it... hope to see ur TFCD pic soon..
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  11. #431
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    btw why are u all nt using dslr? then such thing will nt happen wad... so sad abt it... hope to see ur TFCD pic soon..
    Everyone was using one, except me. Like I said, **** happens, just move on.

  12. #432
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    ya had fun today. thank you all guys & the 2 moller. looking forward for the next TFCD orady.


    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Had a great time with you guys & the 2 moller on a nice Sunday morning.

    Looking forward for more such shoots. Jimmy, your friends are good although inexperience.

    Anyway, most importantly, we all had fun.

  13. #433
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    wow! you really kind of hardcore huh? with dslr i orady CMI orady, u still do all these.



    Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    From lalang! hahhaha, hope it gets better soon JPlim.

    Just developed the first roll, need to use finish the entire 2nd roll before I can develop it .

    Soaking in water - 2 hours
    Drying - 2 hours
    Scan at 6400 DPI - One entire day
    Scan at 1200 DPI - One hour

    I think I'll scan at 3200 DPI or something.

    1200 DPI = ~1600x1000, 3MB TIFF file
    6400 DPI = ~6700x4300, 150MB TIFF file

  14. #434
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    ya had fun today. thank you all guys & the 2 moller. looking forward for the next TFCD orady.
    I think Jimmy did a good job on acquiring the 2 mollers.

    Anyway, we shld look forward for our nice weekend getaway coming up 1st. Hehe!

  15. #435
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    too bad, sorry for u.


    QUOTE=Yoricko;5198796]!@*(&!@( dick.

    I knew something was wrong with my first roll, when I rewinded, there wasn't ANY resistance.
    Just pulled out the film, all 23 exposures were empty. Only had the ones I've taken last time.

    Now I only have 7 shots in my other roll, god dammit.

    That time I loaded my film in a hurry while waiting for the MRT, should have done it carefully.[/QUOTE]

  16. #436
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    sian sch start liao... dun have so much time liao..
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  17. #437
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    sian sch start liao... dun have so much time liao..
    Chill bro. Sometimes you still need a breather.

    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

  18. #438
    Member ramian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    If there's not going to be a thread at the Portraits section, I post the group shot 1st. Think will take quite some time to go through all my shots.

    Pls help me fill in the blanks:
    Back row: highfive, ??, ramian, ??, vpsk01, Yoriko, Samantha, Cheryl (are they on CS?)
    Front row: RyanG, JPLim, jlkk76
    Last edited by ramian; 21st June 2009 at 09:32 PM.

  19. #439
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    If there's not going to be a thread at the Portraits section, I post the group shot 1st. Think will take quite some time to go through all my shots.

    Pls help me fill in the blanks:
    Back row: hivefive, SK (My Friend - Not on CS but I will bug him to come onboard), ramian, Samson (Jimmy's Friend), vpsk01, Yoriko, Samantha, Cheryl (are they on CS?)
    Front row: RyanG, JPLim, jlkk76
    Updated...

    Can send me the hi-res of this shot to my email - reynolds.ng@gmail.com! Thanks..
    Last edited by RyanG; 21st June 2009 at 07:17 PM.

  20. #440
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    !@*(&!@( dick.

    I knew something was wrong with my first roll, when I rewinded, there wasn't ANY resistance.
    Just pulled out the film, all 23 exposures were empty. Only had the ones I've taken last time.

    Now I only have 7 shots in my other roll, god dammit.

    That time I loaded my film in a hurry while waiting for the MRT, should have done it carefully.
    that hurts! like got a kick under the belt!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •