Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 987

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

  1. #341

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    hey guy which kens would u perfer when u shoot portrait? 18-55 or any other lens?
    Ask scud show you the power of 50mm f/1.2L.

    Anyway 50mm f/1.8 should just do fine.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  2. #342
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Ask scud show you the power of 50mm f/1.2L.

    Anyway 50mm f/1.8 should just do fine.
    wah... u drag me in ah in your quest to inflict bbb to him?

  3. #343

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    wah... u drag me in ah in your quest to inflict bbb to him?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  4. #344
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    hehehe... Which is u, evil or angel?

    really kns, things that I want to buy are either no stock or don't carry.
    haiz....

  5. #345
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Ask scud show you the power of 50mm f/1.2L.

    Anyway 50mm f/1.8 should just do fine.
    haha... this is fine.
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  6. #346

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    hehehe... Which is u, evil or angel?

    really kns, things that I want to buy are either no stock or don't carry.
    haiz....
    I'm none!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  7. #347

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    haha... this is fine.
    f/1.2L ftw!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  8. #348
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    50mm is good for a start but I'm starting to find it too tight. Haha!

    35mm is another good choice but expensive as I wanna get an UWA and Telephoto.

  9. #349
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    50mm 1.8 is a great portrait lens for crop bodies.

    Don't know whether to bring B&W or colour film...
    Bring both. Haha!

  10. #350

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    50mm is good for a start but I'm starting to find it too tight. Haha!

    35mm is another good choice but expensive as I wanna get an UWA and Telephoto.
    35mm f/2.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  11. #351
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    TFCD Casual shoot

    Moller: 3 (Managed to get my cousin and 2 frenzs, but leh all no experience)

    Date: 21 June 2009 (Next Sunday)

    Meeting Place/Time: Clementi MRT @ 8am

    Location: choochoo place

    Outfit: 1 set casual

    Ratio: 2:1 & max 3:1

    Additional Equipment: 5-in-1 reflector, 1 Canon St-E2 Transmitter

    Participants:

    1. Jimmy
    2. Jimmy’s frenz
    3. Ryan
    4.
    5. Ramian
    6. Yoriko
    7. JPlim
    8. jlpk007
    9. vpsk01 (Vin)

    Guest mentor: Scud (TBC)

    Helpers:

    1.
    2.

    Due to Joshua's withdrawal, 1 more photographer slot is available. Those who wanna help out, please let Jimmy know as well.

    Anyway, I will upload their pics later.

    Do note, no payment is needed but req to pass CD to me hor..

    Updated: 18/6/09, 8pm

  12. #352
    Member Raylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    745

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Hey,

    I recieved the below mail in my Flickr. Is there any way I should verify this? Never had anyone saying that my photos were nice enough to use for marketing before...

    claregadie No real name given
    Subject: Singapore Arts Festival Crackers?

    Hi we are the company who did the Crackers? show at the Singapore Arts Festival on 13 and 14 June. I have had a look at your photos which are great. I wondered if we were to credit you whether we might be able to use some of your pictures in our promotional material or on our website. We always credit photographers and if it is for third party use we advise them of the credit information that must be included.
    With kind regards

  13. #353
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen View Post
    Hey,

    I recieved the below mail in my Flickr. Is there any way I should verify this? Never had anyone saying that my photos were nice enough to use for marketing before...

    claregadie No real name given
    Subject: Singapore Arts Festival Crackers?

    Hi we are the company who did the Crackers? show at the Singapore Arts Festival on 13 and 14 June. I have had a look at your photos which are great. I wondered if we were to credit you whether we might be able to use some of your pictures in our promotional material or on our website. We always credit photographers and if it is for third party use we advise them of the credit information that must be included.
    With kind regards
    Hey bro.

    Same boat here.

    She's from the official World Famous UK site - http://www.theworldfamous.co.uk!

  14. #354
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen View Post
    Hey,

    I recieved the below mail in my Flickr. Is there any way I should verify this? Never had anyone saying that my photos were nice enough to use for marketing before...

    claregadie No real name given
    Subject: Singapore Arts Festival Crackers?

    Hi we are the company who did the Crackers? show at the Singapore Arts Festival on 13 and 14 June. I have had a look at your photos which are great. I wondered if we were to credit you whether we might be able to use some of your pictures in our promotional material or on our website. We always credit photographers and if it is for third party use we advise them of the credit information that must be included.
    With kind regards
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Hey bro.

    Same boat here.

    She's from the official World Famous UK site - http://www.theworldfamous.co.uk!
    Congrats to both! Your shots are recognised !

  15. #355
    Member Raylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    745

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Hey bro.

    Same boat here.

    She's from the official World Famous UK site - http://www.theworldfamous.co.uk!
    So are you gonna let them use yours? (Your fireworks photos look way better than mine, by the way )

    I won't really mind if they want to use mine...

  16. #356
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen View Post
    So are you gonna let them use yours? (Your fireworks photos look way better than mine, by the way )

    I won't really mind if they want to use mine...
    I demanded for full copyrights & write in to me for any photos they intended to use on any promotional purposes or media and they agreed. Lol!

    But until a black and white is written, till then I will release my photos.

    Equally good shots.. If I didn't return for the second night, I think mine are all CMI. Haha!
    Last edited by RyanG; 18th June 2009 at 10:11 PM.

  17. #357
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Congrats to both! Your shots are recognised !
    Thank you. But I must admit my shots are not that fantastic and clean also. So I guess it's luck.

  18. #358
    Member Raylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    745

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I demanded for full copyrights & write in to me for any photos they intended to use on any promotional purposes or media and they agreed. Lol!

    But until a black and white is written, till then I will release my photos.

    Equally good shots.. If I didn't return for the second night, I think mine are all CMI. Haha!
    I think I'll follow your example in this, cos I don't really have much ideas on what I was supposed to do

    I think your shots for both nights were great

  19. #359
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    hehehe... Which is u, evil or angel?

    really kns, things that I want to buy are either no stock or don't carry.
    haiz....
    Sensei Scud, are u coming dis sunday to give us ur valuable guide?

  20. #360
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    gettin real quiet here.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •