Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 987

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

  1. #201
    Member Raylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    745

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    1st attempt @ blk 201.

    2nd attempt, which is tonight @ blk 322.

    Will post up the pics from tonight and it's much better after ytd experience.

    Seems like I will do the same for NDP. Haha!
    You went too shoot again today? Pro!

    I'm still editing mine from yesterday, cos I was busy today...

    Anyway, here's one of my shots :


  2. #202
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    why u all like to use those kond of sling bag. i still prefer bagpack....
    depending on usage and nature of shoot calls for different bags.

  3. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    why u all like to use those kond of sling bag. i still prefer bagpack....
    Slingbag like the lowepro stealth reporter, equipment can be easily access via the top cover.

    Bagpack is good for travel.

    That's why I have both at the moment. But im contemplating to sell my SR D300 AW to get a bigger slingbag. Scouted the Safrotto replica of Domke. Sorrie Domke fans, me not so rich to get Domke. Safrotto to me is goodie enough.

  4. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen View Post
    You went too shoot again today? Pro!

    I'm still editing mine from yesterday, cos I was busy today...

    Anyway, here's one of my shots :

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3641/...d8f5a160_b.jpg
    Yup. I went to shoot with Dev2k8 and deepster. Different angle and managed to anticipate the firing better. Haha!

  5. #205
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Slingbag like the lowepro stealth reporter, equipment can be easily access via the top cover.

    Bagpack is good for travel.

    That's why I have both at the moment. But im contemplating to sell my SR D300 AW to get a bigger slingbag. Scouted the Safrotto replica of Domke. Sorrie Domke fans, me not so rich to get Domke. Safrotto to me is goodie enough.
    lol.. get this one!!



  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Btw, anyone got the Canon Cameraman Vest to borrow or not ah?

    My client wants me to wear it ah. I need two. One for my assistant.

  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    lol.. get this one!!


    Ya. The Safrotto one will do. Same same just different brand.

  8. #208
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    the timing for all the firework seem much better than ytd sia....
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  9. #209
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Btw, anyone got the Canon Cameraman Vest to borrow or not ah?

    My client wants me to wear it ah. I need two. One for my assistant.
    hehehe.. i have given out foc all my photomarathon vests...
    too late..

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by minzhui View Post
    the timing for all the firework seem much better than ytd sia....
    I can say yes to that.

    You are there tonight too?

  11. #211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    hehehe.. i have given out foc all my photomarathon vests...
    too late..
    Damn. Why never keep?

  12. #212
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I can say yes to that.

    You are there tonight too?
    nope i din went there tonight...
    i'm new to photography but willing to learn.

  13. #213
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Ya. The Safrotto one will do. Same same just different brand.
    safrotto is ok, and equivalent to lowepro stealth reporter.
    but donkey (opps... i mena domke) is in another league.

  14. #214

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Damn. Why never keep?
    i had two from the photomarathon too. gave one away and sold the other.

  15. #215
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Damn. Why never keep?
    lol.. keep for what?

  16. #216
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    i had two from the photomarathon too. gave one away and sold the other.
    woah evil zaren! sold it somemore!

  17. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    safrotto is ok, and equivalent to lowepro stealth reporter.
    but donkey (opps... i mena domke) is in another league.
    Haha. Donkey.

    Of cos, no money for Donkey. Safrotto can sastify me.

  18. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    i had two from the photomarathon too. gave one away and sold the other.
    Then I shall join the event this year and get it.

  19. #219

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Then I shall join the event this year and get it.
    no more free entry and free photovest these days.... now u pay 10 bucks and u get a canon t shirt.

  20. #220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 10

    Ok guys.

    I can try to ask and take 1 or 2 of you with me for free talks/workshops provided to my church photography team.

    4 topics that will be covered:

    1. Bridal Photography (Pre-Wedding Outdoor Shoot)
    2. Fashion Photography
    3. Travel Photography
    4. Artistic Photography (May include nudity)

    Will be held during weekdays evening at Bukit Merah areas. When the information is sent down, then I can let you guys know the dates and times. Sometimes it can be last minute arrangement like 2 days before only.

    All speakers or instructors are professionals in their relevant trade.

    And yes, do not need to pay a single cent.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •