Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 3! KELONG SEASON MIDWAY THROUGH!!

Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 3! KELONG SEASON MIDWAY THROUG

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    y u all favour a? in my opinion a & b not very good..there's no chance for teams to meet or climb if they don't manage to win top and second place..the bottom teams in Div1 got relegation a not?

I just got a crazy idea..call circular league..
    1 & 2 in kelong league goes to div1b
    1 & 2 in div1a goes to kelong league
    1 & 2 in div1b goes to div1a

haha..like that nobody want to be top and second..
    Dun think is possible!

Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 3! KELONG SEASON MIDWAY THROUG

League should still hold 3 different division. Div1a and Div1b sound weird to me. League is a game that strong and deserved team get promoted through the hard way, no easy way for Div1b jump straight into kelong league.

If really want to have each team got the chances of meeting top team, then i prefer to have tournament knock out stage. It sound more fun to me.

POLL AGAIN!! haha

8 teams in each division, UNLESS we get a few more sacrificial lambs. i've seen the Merlion League's format, 10 teams in the top division, 4 down and 2 promoted from each Div.1a n 1b. it looks good.

a). 1 Kelong League PLUS Div.1a & 1b.
    4 teams to be relegated from Kelong League and 2 teams will be promoted from each Div.1 league.

b). 1 Kelong League PLUS Div.1a & 1b.
    2 teams to be relegated from Kelong League n only the winner of Div.1a & 1b will be promoted to the Kelong League.

c). 1 Kelong League, 1 Division One and 1 Division Two.
    Standard 3 up 3 down.

anything else boys?

Royale Ace ----------a
    blazer FC -----------d...haha..c + a super league where all teams can play one another
    Red Bulls Rover ------a
    roadrunner ----------c

POLL AGAIN!! haha

8 teams in each division, UNLESS we get a few more sacrificial lambs. i've seen the Merlion League's format, 10 teams in the top division, 4 down and 2 promoted from each Div.1a n 1b. it looks good.

4 teams to be relegated from Kelong League and 2 teams will be promoted from each Div.1 league.

b). 1 Kelong League PLUS Div.1a & 1b.
    2 teams to be relegated from Kelong League n only the winner of Div.1a & 1b will be promoted to the Kelong League.

c). 1 Kelong League, 1 Division One and 1 Division Two.
    Standard 3 up 3 down.

anything else boys?

Royale Ace ----------- a
    blazer FC ------------- d...haha..c + a super league where all teams can play one another
    Red Bulls Rover ----- a
    roadrunner ---------- c
    BMD ------------------- a

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the league format is... 1:2.

meaning 1 top league(Kelong League) and 2 Div.1 league, known as Div.1a and Div.1b.

the top 8 teams in the current Kelong League will form the new Kelong League.

the rest of the teams will be split into Div.1a nd 1b respectively.
    * if i have control over which team goes where, i will sort them out properly but i dun think so that i haf.*

the winner of the 2 Div.1 league will be promoted to the Kelong League whereas the bottom 2 teams from Kelong League will be relegated.

how is it?

i'm open to more suggestion.

top 2 from the bottom league get promoted lah
    bottom 4 from kelong league be relegated
    or bottom 3 relegated, the 2nd place team in the second tier fight via playoff

like this more exciting mah, otherwise, if 1 team runaway, the rest all not interested to play liao

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    top 2 from the bottom league get promoted lah
    bottom 4 from kelong league be relegated
    or bottom 3 relegated, the 2nd place team in the second tier fight via playoff

like this more exciting mah, otherwise, if 1 team runaway, the rest all not interested to play liao
    okok i anything!~ democracy rules!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

A

more exciting if top league have 4 relegators... hehehehe
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    A

more exciting if top league have 4 relegators... hehehehe

the kelong admin should invite every teams in the CS xpert11 to vote, then there won't be red, blue green yellow or purple shirts running around. democracy rules!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    the kelong admin should invite every teams in the CS xpert11 to vote, then there won't be red, blue green yellow or purple shirts running around. democracy rules!
    some no reply leh

but i belif all ok one la.

haf a pop at the title!!

i'll vote for

4 teams to be relegated from Kelong League and 2 teams will be promoted from each Div.1 league. -- sound exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    League should still hold 3 different division. Div1a and Div1b sound weird to me. League is a game that strong and deserved team get promoted through the hard way, no easy way for Div1b jump straight into kelong league.

If really want to have each team got the chances of meeting top team, then i prefer to have tournament knock out stage. It sound more fun to me.

the purpose is to have more chance of promotion and relegation, with so few teams, not easy to maintain interest especially if people find it hard to play
    we have already lost a few managers, even Devils with such a strong team also lose interest

Member/Tangshooter

the purpose is to have more chance of promotion and relegation, with so few teams, not easy to maintain interest especially if people find it hard to play
    we have already lost a few managers, even Devils with such a strong team also lose interest
    the Devils has place his interest some where else liao..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

did he hook up with one of Venom's boys?

he goin out with Abigail?

he goin out with Abigail?

looking at the league position, no wonder
    Melvin didi must be with Patricia Mok

looking at the league position, no wonder
    Melvin didi must be with Patricia Mok
    wa, now both haf their own target.

i've jus joined merlion league. will go there n jio some of the local lads to join our clubsnap kelong league.

clubsnap kelong league, really authentic local league!

hi all, we've 26 players now!

a highly skilled n very active manager has jus joined us.

hi all, we've 26 players now!

a highly skilled n very active manager has jus joined us.

26 include or exclude abigail's bf?

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast