View Poll Results: Which designs would you like to see next for WTD shirts?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Photoshop helping the ugly since 1988

    39 70.91%
  • Evolution

    14 25.45%
  • Kiss my glass

    12 21.82%
  • Chimp no evil

    7 12.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: WTD Merchandise Poll!

  1. #1

    Default WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Doing a WTD poll for upcoming designs!
    Please feel free to poll the choices or add in new choices for our consideration.
    Our decision on the designs will be very much influenced by this poll

  2. #2
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Do you bring in Coffee Mug also.... I just broken my WTD mug a few days back ..... thinking of getting another one

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Definitely this one!

    "Photoshop helping the ugly since 1988"
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  4. #4

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Evolution!!!! sarpork Evolution!!!!! =x
    D80, LX3
    50/1.8, 18-135, 35/2, 80-200/2.8, lensbaby 2.0

  5. #5

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Do you bring in Coffee Mug also.... I just broken my WTD mug a few days back ..... thinking of getting another one
    Yeah, we'll put that down as consideration.
    Anybody into WTD caps???

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Definitely this one!

    "Photoshop helping the ugly since 1988"
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanme View Post
    Evolution!!!! sarpork Evolution!!!!! =x
    Am just doing a short poll, so make your choices soon!!

  6. #6
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    The first 1.The one i bought too big.LOL.Cannot match with any pants coz look like some rapper LOL

  7. #7

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    The first 1.The one i bought too big.LOL.Cannot match with any pants coz look like some rapper LOL
    what size u got? i also got wrong size. but not as bad as yours
    D80, LX3
    50/1.8, 18-135, 35/2, 80-200/2.8, lensbaby 2.0

  8. #8
    Member NeTHaCk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    786

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    i missed the previous one :'(

    but i vote for the 1st one .. defintely gona get it this time

  9. #9

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Can show pics of the 4 choices ?

    Thanks.
    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

  10. #10

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post
    Can show pics of the 4 choices ?

    Thanks.
    Hi romeo tango, here are the pics as requested.
    1) Photoshop


    2) Evolution


    3) Kiss MY Glass


    4) Chimp no evil

  11. #11

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    this time all will be black? any chance that it will be white or something lighter colours?
    D80, LX3
    50/1.8, 18-135, 35/2, 80-200/2.8, lensbaby 2.0

  12. #12

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    besides the t-shirts/polo-ts, are you bringing in the other wtd merchandises like the mugs, magnets, notebooks, mousepads, etc?

  13. #13

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Quote Originally Posted by pixelpixie View Post
    Hi romeo tango, here are the pics as requested.
    Hi pixelpixie,

    Thanks for the effort

    I vote for 2
    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

  14. #14

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmanme View Post
    this time all will be black? any chance that it will be white or something lighter colours?
    Ya, we are planning for the black shirts this time round for those fans who have requested for it. Depending on the final design chosen, we may consider printing on white/light colour shirts if they look good on white background

    Quote Originally Posted by wadever View Post
    besides the t-shirts/polo-ts, are you bringing in the other wtd merchandises like the mugs, magnets, notebooks, mousepads, etc?
    These are in the pipeline Will bring them in the near future.

  15. #15
    Member terryansimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Quahog, Rhode Island
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    would you be able to ship it overseas? or is it a Singapore only shipping zone?
    chicken fight!

  16. #16

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    would you be able to ship it overseas? or is it a Singapore only shipping zone?
    Hi terryansimon, we are able to ship the products overseas. Postage fees will be as-charged by courier company. You can PM me your orders and shipping address and I'll get back to you on shipping costs and payment options. Thanks!

  17. #17
    Member kkenji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    singapore...yio chu kang
    Posts
    525

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    love the 1st one mate !!

    i just bought the WTD size matters so the kiss my glass kinda looks simliar but hey, i was thinking maybe just adding the duck in say i dont know at the back of the shirt or the bottom of the print ??
    just a thought only

    hmm besides caps and stuff people mentioned..

    maybe laptop skins ?
    laptop sleeves ?
    camera straps ?
    camera bags ?

    hell i would support the laptop sleeve and skin and also the strap but hey, do PM me if you are bringing in the order for this new shirt, i will definately get it and also if there are new updates to the new stuff you will be putting up !!

    cheers mate!

  18. #18
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmanme View Post
    what size u got? i also got wrong size. but not as bad as yours
    I got L I nid M

  19. #19

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    bring the CS3 and travel back in time to the '40s... PP people in color...



    http://paydotcom.net/?affiliate=596903
    https://paydotcom.com/r/84230/waterlucky/24514125/

  20. #20

    Default Re: WTD Merchandise Poll!

    Quote Originally Posted by kkenji View Post
    love the 1st one mate !!

    i just bought the WTD size matters so the kiss my glass kinda looks simliar but hey, i was thinking maybe just adding the duck in say i dont know at the back of the shirt or the bottom of the print ??
    just a thought only

    hmm besides caps and stuff people mentioned..

    maybe laptop skins ?
    laptop sleeves ?
    camera straps ?
    camera bags ?

    hell i would support the laptop sleeve and skin and also the strap but hey, do PM me if you are bringing in the order for this new shirt, i will definately get it and also if there are new updates to the new stuff you will be putting up !!

    cheers mate!
    [QUOTE=1and6;5176772]bring the CS3 and travel back in time to the '40s... PP people in color...


    Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions! Will definitely look into them.
    kkenji, will lwt you know when we are opening up the orders for the new shirts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •