Why waste effort type all this?Originally Posted by itisnottheendorgThe Great Wedding Photoshoot Competition
I like to recommend a Colleagueís Cousinís God-Sisterís Auntís Niece who's looking for a Quality and Committed (read: Pro/SemiPro) Photographer for their wedding event on the eve of Christmas this year end.
To help play a role in cultivating and promoting the interests of photography hereabouts, it has been decided the opportunity will be offered out in terms of a Great Wedding Photoshoot Competition.
Flwg are the rules and regulation of this contest:
1. ALL submissions will need to be provided in least 2 versions: 1 set of Prints and 2 sets of Softcopies in CD (in a decorated CD Jewel Case).
2. Prints submitted may be glossy or matt, with or without border. They need be least 8R or 8RS in size on reasonably attractive mountings as Presentation of the submissions themselves will carry weightage towards winning.
3. Digital Manipulation is not forbidden, but should not contort the reality of the picture itself and should instead enhance the beauty and allure of the subject.
4. Candid shots are allowed, provided they do not distastefully distort, expose or embarrass the subject(s) of the shots.
5. Submissions should include but not be limited to 600 shots across the entire event, from 24 Dec 2005 0300hr to 2359hr. Winners will be judged and ranked on the average of ALL their submissions, in order to promote consistency and motivation.
6. ALL submissions, inclusive but not limited to prints, softcopies, negatives and slides, will remain property of the contest organizers, so will the rights to these items.
7. This contest to open to all photographers of all ages and walks but contest organizers withhold the right to conduct a selection for 6 photographers of their choice should there be a case of exceeding number of participants enrolled (unstated).
Application to Entry:
1. Closing Date: 31 Nov 2005
2. All participants are to submit in their current portfolios, preferably viewable online. Hardcopy Portfolios submitted may be retrieved by their owners at their own accord, else upon which after 1-2 days, they may be disposed of by the organizers at their discretion.
3. All selected participants are to submit a $200 fee as admin and indemnity fees to register themselves for the series of sensitive events that are to take place in lieu of this competition. S$100 may be non-refundable upon proper final photos submission, subject to photographerís liability where incurred during the competition day itself. No receipt of entry and submission will be issued. As goodwill, selected participants may also be invited to a 6-course dinner at the discretion of the contest organizers, based on performance, availability and likeability.
1st Prize - Cash S$300*
2nd Prize Ė Cash S$200*
Starters..sorry, error should read Consolation Ė Cash S$100*
Panel of Judges
- The Colleague (subject to availability)
- His Cousin (subject to availability)
- His Cousinís God-Sister (subject to availability)
- His Cousinís God-Sisterís Aunt (subject to availability)
- His Cousinís God-Sisterís Auntís Niece
*Where the actual stated prizes may be unavailable, winners may be presented instead with prizes of equivalent/close value at the discretion of the contest organizers.
*Finally, we regret to inform that only Winners will be notified, eventuallyÖif ever...whatever.
Lastly, the Contest Organizers would like to wish every interested participant here to enroll early to avoid disappointment due to possible cutoff. Good Luck!
Just need to say..
1. Looking for free wedding photgrapher, or
2. TFCD/P for wedding.
Free finder food provided, All are welcomed!
and put down the date and details. Ask your sisters, cousin dress like race queen, post a few photos here, Iím sure the attending photographers will be more that you guests.
Don't forget to clear your PM box also.