Thread: Simple Fashion Shoot with two cutie pie ** LOUISA & NIKKI **13th June 2009, Sat @ $18

Default Simple Fashion Shoot with two cutie pie ** LOUISA & NIKKI **13th June 2009, Sat @ $18

Come and experience the sweetness
    of our two cuties

NIKKI & LOUISA!!!

Models:
    Nikki

Credits: Jackie Chui

Louisa

Credits: model for providing her makeover photo

Shoot Details:

Date: 13th June 2009, Saturday
    Theme: Fashion

Timing:
    0900 - 1115
    1145 - 1345

Cost: Only $18!!!
    Ratio: min 5:1 max 6:1

To Register:

PM/SMS me at 9653 3952
    or email me at
    monsterous.inc@gmail.com

*** DISCLAIMER***
    Please do not associate us with any organisations/organizers like some foolish people. Someone is mass emailing info of our ads WHICH WE WILL & WOULD NOT DO.

Default Re: Simple Fashion Shoot with two cutie pie ** LOUISA & NIKKI **13th June 2009, Sat @

hi, i'm a freelance hairstylist. when u quote the cost is $18, what exactly do you mean? the mua and hairstylist and model are being paid this amount, or we have to pay to help out in the photoshoot?

Default Re: Simple Fashion Shoot with two cutie pie ** LOUISA & NIKKI **13th June 2009, Sat @

Quote Originally Posted by andyr View Post
    hi, i'm a freelance hairstylist. when u quote the cost is $18, what exactly do you mean? the mua and hairstylist and model are being paid this amount, or we have to pay to help out in the photoshoot?
    This photoshoot was done long time ago, what do you mean about this statement ?

It is clearly state that the photographer who wanted to join the photoshoot must pay $18.
    Even you were a hairstylist, if you also shot, you must pay mah