Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

  1. #121
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    MORNING!!!!!! time to for a bite!!!

    Just back from a big bite.


  2. #122
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    MORNING!!!!!! time to for a bite!!!

    poor kuki~ haha

  3. #123
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    hello hello good afternoon.
    counting down to pc show.
    hope citylink mall will not be crazily packed.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  4. #124

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Just back from a big bite.
    then can sleep liao.....



    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    poor kuki~ haha
    YA man!!! LOL, she want to play with him but he dun want

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    hello hello good afternoon.
    counting down to pc show.
    hope citylink mall will not be crazily packed.
    I doubt so.......
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Hello everyone!





    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    enjoying a kaya bun now
    Can you share the kaya with me? You can have the bun.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  6. #126
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    hello hello good afternoon.
    counting down to pc show.
    hope citylink mall will not be crazily packed.

    Hey momo!

    It will be crazily packed cos it's the school hols and everyone is going to look see.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  7. #127
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    then can sleep liao.....
    Cannot sleeping......but can roll around.....


  8. #128

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Hello everyone!

    Can you share the kaya with me? You can have the bun.
    too late....both kaya and bun have been happily consumed!

    u r a kaya fan ar? chin mei chin is supposed to be pretty good for kaya roti!


  9. #129
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Hey momo!

    It will be crazily packed cos it's the school hols and everyone is going to look see.
    just like any other IT shows.
    i'm going in on the first day to see everything
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  10. #130

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    hello hello good afternoon.
    counting down to pc show.
    hope citylink mall will not be crazily packed.
    everything will be crazily packed all the way from the mrt thru the link to the whole of suntec. but hey....it's fun to be crushed in a human avalanche!

  11. #131

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Cannot sleeping......but can roll around.....
    then go dancing lor

    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  12. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    too late....both kaya and bun have been happily consumed!

    u r a kaya fan ar? chin mei chin is supposed to be pretty good for kaya roti!

    Not exactly fan but i won't reject kaya if it's offered to me. Most importantly, i am hungry now!

    I especially like having kaya breakfast with tupi at the toa payoh branch of ya kun!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  13. #133
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Looks like Kofi needs a bigger bed.

    2 of her legs are hanging out.

  14. #134
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    then go dancing lor
    That will be my programme after work.


  15. #135
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    just like any other IT shows.
    i'm going in on the first day to see everything
    haha must go in the morning.. or else sure crowded by afternoon (lunch hour) comes.

  16. #136
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Not exactly fan but i won't reject kaya if it's offered to me. Most importantly, i am hungry now!

    I especially like having kaya breakfast with tupi at the toa payoh branch of ya kun!

  17. #137

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Looks like Kofi needs a bigger bed.

    2 of her legs are hanging out.
    ya lor....... and she just love to sleep till like that

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    That will be my programme after work.
    then meanwhile go find a go spot with go shade to have a good rest for the dancing later



    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #138
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    then meanwhile go find a go spot with go shade to have a good rest for the dancing later
    LOl......now i'm hiding in a big shade.....


  19. #139
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    haha must go in the morning.. or else sure crowded by afternoon (lunch hour) comes.
    pc show opens at 12pm leh
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  20. #140

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOl......now i'm hiding in a big shade.....
    Got as cosy as this?

    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •