Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

  1. #941

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    wow!!!

    nice achievement!!!

    congratulations!!!

  2. #942
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    HIHIHI!!!!!11


    zz

  3. #943

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    HIHIHI!!!!!11


    zz
    hi hi hi

    have you come to congratulate people with achievements??

  4. #944
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hi hi hi

    have you come to congratulate people with achievements??


    CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!

    LALALALALALA


    zz


    i want koala award

  5. #945

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post

    i want koala award
    ok!!!

    what prize you want??

  6. #946

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    btw, to win koala award,

    you must join a club first, then the judges will be from that club, they will give you koala award

  7. #947
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    btw, to win koala award,

    you must join a club first, then the judges will be from that club, they will give you koala award

    nai meh club?


    zz

  8. #948

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    nai meh club?


    zz
    singapore arty farty photography club

  9. #949
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    hi hi all.................i'm home

  10. #950

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    hi hi all.................i'm home
    have you joined

    the arty farty photography club???

    hi hi hi

    what you said about vietnam really true, can walk across like you own the road

  11. #951
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    wohoo...

    I just read on FB's notice that Gavin's photo has been selected for photo of the week!
    congrats to him.
    come come post you photo here, then we will give you photo of the thread award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #952
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    come come post you photo here, then we will give you photo of the thread award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  13. #953

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    come come post you photo here, then we will give you photo of the thread award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    painting

    graphic design

    prose

    poem

    all post, all got whatever of the thread award

  14. #954
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    have you joined

    the arty farty photography club???

    hi hi hi

    what you said about vietnam really true, can walk across like you own the road
    me also want to join arty photography club!!!!!!! Tmr i will lick my lens and start taking photo!

    Oh vietnam, that is 11 years ago, and crossing the road was actually quite scary to me....

  15. #955
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    one week is almost coming up
    and i have wasted:
    tuesday - watching movie
    wednesday - 1-for-1 buffet at sheraton towers with my colleagues and then shopping at orchard.
    thursday - steamboat + karaoke session at a retired colleague's house (i jut got to know her 2 weeks ago).

    friday - ... going back to sch to prepare the on-line worksheets in case of sch closure (it was a sudden email that came on wed afternoon and deadline is fri )

    argh!!!!!!! and it's 1 week of holiday left.

    sob sob sob
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  16. #956
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    one week is almost coming up
    and i have wasted:
    tuesday - watching movie
    wednesday - 1-for-1 buffet at sheraton towers with my colleagues and then shopping at orchard.
    thursday - steamboat + karaoke session at a retired colleague's house (i jut got to know her 2 weeks ago).

    friday - ... going back to sch to prepare the on-line worksheets in case of sch closure (it was a sudden email that came on wed afternoon and deadline is fri )

    argh!!!!!!! and it's 1 week of holiday left.

    sob sob sob
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what you been doing for the whole holiday????????

  17. #957
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what you been doing for the whole holiday????????
    first week got 3 days gone to sch meetings (damn sian).
    second week... hmmm... what did i do i also can't remember.
    this week... coming to and end.
    next week... mon going NIE for registration, wed back in NIE for briefing, thur waiting for new desktop to be delivered, fri go sch for staff meeting den class gathering at night.

    next next week... sch reopen liao loh (hopefully)
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  18. #958
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    bye bye... i'm off to bed.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  19. #959
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    bye bye... i'm off to bed.
    nite nite teacher.

  20. #960
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Congratulations to Nai Meh for winning the best under-18 Singapore photographer award 2009.


Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •