Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303538394041424550 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

  1. #781
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If you got cat as pet, be prepare it will bite and scratch you until bleed when it is young and playful.
    but i dont think it is still young leh.....so fat and big liao..


  2. #782

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post

    i also saw 2 strays today.. i tried to feed them they kept running away from me. then i throw food to them they run away from the food............ so i just put some near them then walk away -.-
    after the bayshore poisoning case, word has spread like wildfire throughout the cat community. now they are understandably more suspicious of being fed by strangers.


  3. #783
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    but i dont think it is still young leh.....so fat and big liao..

    they will be playful until maybe age of 10 years.......and they are so cute.....

  4. #784

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ya lah, that cow also like don't need to sleep one.
    when i was younger....mebbe....now got to rest those creaking joints.....

  5. #785
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    after the bayshore poisoning case, word has spread like wildfire throughout the cat community. now they are understandably more suspicious of being fed by strangers.

    ya....it spread fast in the secret cat forum.......

  6. #786
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ya lah, that cow also like don't need to sleep one.
    that cow don't need to wake up at 5am to work. She plough the land from 12 noon mah.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  7. #787

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ya....it spread fast in the secret cat forum.......
    so satay outing onz... off... or over ?

  8. #788
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    btw, the satay outing seem only possible next week.......i have tight schedule this week and nightmare will only be back next weeks.....and uncle sion still trying to fly back.......

  9. #789
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    when i was younger....mebbe....now got to rest those creaking joints.....
    The 3 of us are equally old. Only Sion is young. He can stay up till 3am in winter to surf the net.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  10. #790

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    that cow don't need to wake up at 5am to work. She plough the land from 12 noon mah.
    cows have it good!

  11. #791
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    cows have it good!
    As the saying goes.... "You see me , i see you "


    I'm making a career switch soon.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  12. #792

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    btw, the satay outing seem only possible next week.......i have tight schedule this week and nightmare will only be back next weeks.....and uncle sion still trying to fly back.......
    better la....more ppl can join in then....

    whaddya mean unker sion TRYING to fly back..... he HAS TO fly back!!!!!

    otherwise no more hawt dates with kofi for him!!!!

  13. #793

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    The 3 of us are equally old. Only Sion is young. He can stay up till 3am in winter to surf the net.
    3am in winter is blardy freezing....that man has got real passion.

  14. #794

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post


    I'm making a career switch soon.

    higher pay and shorter working hours sounds splendid!

  15. #795
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    nightmare will only be back next weeks.....and uncle sion still trying to fly back.......

    back only next week? he not in sg now ah?

  16. #796

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    but i dont think it is still young leh.....so fat and big liao..

    those teeth look s.h.a.r.p.


  17. #797

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    back only next week? he not in sg now ah?
    leaving after wed lah.

  18. #798
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    higher pay and shorter working hours sounds splendid!
    and eventually stop working while passive income continue to flow in will be awesome! I shall work on that!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  19. #799

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    and eventually stop working while passive income continue to flow in will be awesome! I shall work on that!
    i clearly foresee an early retirement for u!

  20. #800
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    i clearly foresee an early retirement for u!
    Thank you sacred master zaren!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •