Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

  1. #321

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    off to bed.
    nite nite

    another round of PC show walking to get the printer and order the desktop
    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    goodnight.. tmw bring the air horn to horn at those people who stop in the middle of the lane.
    STILL WANT TO GO AH???!!!

    Ok la, happy "rubbing" ah!!! Drink more water if not later tomorrow kana dehydration!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  2. #322

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post

    Cos is free ma. No need to pay $$ de xmm photoshoot.
    true...still mux have some minimum standard ah....scarli have to PS like siao.

  3. #323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    STILL WANT TO GO AH???!!!

    Ok la, happy "rubbing" ah!!! Drink more water if not later tomorrow kana dehydration!
    i'm not going le. I've got what i want.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  4. #324

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    true...still mux have some minimum standard ah....scarli have to PS like siao.
    For something free, we will go the distance!
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  5. #325

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    For something free, we will go the distance!

    ok, you've convinced me. now i've got to hike up there, shoot some xmm's and get a cardiac arrest from the overcrowding.

  6. #326

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    ok, you've convinced me. now i've got to hike up there, shoot some xmm's and get a cardiac arrest from the overcrowding.
    win.

    you've raised a point.. What's the medevac procedure like if a visitor were to faint in the uber crowded hall? The medics have to bash through the mountain of people!?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  7. #327
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    off to bed.
    nite nite

    another round of PC show walking to get the printer and order the desktop
    Enjoy.... and have fun
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #328
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    ok, you've convinced me. now i've got to hike up there, shoot some xmm's and get a cardiac arrest from the overcrowding.
    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    win.

    you've raised a point.. What's the medevac procedure like if a visitor were to faint in the uber crowded hall? The medics have to bash through the mountain of people!?
    Mouth to mouth... ask the XMM to perform... sure will get loads to faint after that....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #329

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Mouth to mouth... ask the XMM to perform... sure will get loads to faint after that....
    haha.. later the uncle too excited kena heart attack and up lorry.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  10. #330

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Mouth to mouth... ask the XMM to perform... sure will get loads to faint after that....
    i am so going to faint at suntec.

  11. #331

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    haha.. later the uncle too excited kena heart attack and up lorry.

    wa...more excitement for budding photojournalists to shoot.

  12. #332

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    i am so going to faint at suntec.
    must faint in the show hall near where the XMMs are standing. If you anyhow faint later the elderly uncle security guard give you mouth to mouth..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  13. #333

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    wa...more excitement for budding photojournalists to shoot.
    those who bought the cams there get to do a on the spot test!
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  14. #334

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    haha! I want to see you in this pose!
    i will break my leg... i am very inflexible..

  15. #335

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    must faint in the show hall near where the XMMs are standing. If you anyhow faint later the elderly uncle security guard give you mouth to mouth..
    hmmm.....mebbe use a super powerful flash and make the xmm's faint. then watch as hordes of elderly uncles rush over to administer mouth-to-mouth to the poor dears. should make quite an interesting shot too.

  16. #336

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    i go sleep le.. Goodnight everyone!
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  17. #337

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    those who bought the cams there get to do a on the spot test!
    this kind of service where can fight?

  18. #338

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i will break my leg... i am very inflexible..
    one month of yoga should cure that.

  19. #339

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    one month of yoga should cure that.
    eee yoga looks like i will break , better not

    i rather break when shooting cats.. <3


  20. #340
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    I found out where van is working!!

    She's the one wearing green shirt and moustache?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •