Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

  1. #281
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hard disk?
    no lah...
    it's the mobile broadband.
    a thumbdrive look alike device that you plug into your laptop and can surf anywhere
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  2. #282
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    ok....keep us posted!
    Actually there's one every hourly.

    Miss the 12pm one can join 1am one.

    Just have to locate people with cameras and cats.

  3. #283

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Actually there's one every hourly.

    Miss the 12pm one can join 1am one.

    Just have to locate people with cameras and cats.
    lolz....would love to locate bikini clad DI masters too!

  4. #284

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    lolz....would love to locate bikini clad DI masters too!
    Pink colour right?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  5. #285

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Pink colour right?
    hotttttttt pinkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!

    dunch play play!!!!!!

  6. #286

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    no lah...
    it's the mobile broadband.
    a thumbdrive look alike device that you plug into your laptop and can surf anywhere
    LOL, i know what is it la.

    Sorry that didt state clear enough, what i meant was that any external disk in lelong.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #287
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    LOL, i know what is it la.

    Sorry that didt state clear enough, what i meant was that any external disk in lelong.
    not interested in hdd, so i din check out the prices

    i hate the way some ppl stand to look at products and prices. like the booth got virus, must stand some distance away
    Last edited by mojopy; 11th June 2009 at 11:43 PM.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  8. #288

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX



    yay! I missed Club Snap!


    Van, Leong and DM.. How are you, guys? Hope to shoot with you again. Sorry for just vanishing. Too busy trying for a baby and preparing for our church wedding. Yet, hope to see you again.

    Ciao!
    Last edited by Labyrinth; 11th June 2009 at 11:58 PM.

  9. #289

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    not interested in hdd, so i din check out the prices

    i hate the way some ppl stand to look at products and prices. like the booth got virus, must stand some distance away
    tell me about it.. 1 more type lagi best.. Walk halfway suddenly emergency brake and stop in the middle of the lane. Signal also never on.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  10. #290
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    tell me about it.. 1 more type lagi best.. Walk halfway suddenly emergency brake and stop in the middle of the lane. Signal also never on.
    the lane already very small liao. then i was walking with the flow. suddenly a man just stepped back in front of me. he just stood in the middle of the small lane with ppl already stand by the 2 sides.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  11. #291
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    OMG SHEEP















    dfgfdfgfdgdfg

  12. #292
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    OMG SHEEP















    dfgfdfgfdgdfg
    where ish da sheep?

    baaaaaaaa... baaaaaaaaa...
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  13. #293
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Labyrinth View Post


    yay! I missed Club Snap!


    Ciao!
    neh sheep!

  14. #294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    not interested in hdd, so i din check out the prices

    i hate the way some ppl stand to look at products and prices. like the booth got virus, must stand some distance away
    relax..... it's expected for that kind of crowds. It a "big" show mah.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  15. #295

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Labyrinth View Post
    Too busy trying for a baby and preparing for our church wedding. Yet, hope to see you again.

    Ciao!
    Jia you ah!!! All the best for your wedding!

    Nite nite
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  16. #296
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    relax..... it's expected for that kind of crowds. It a "big" show mah.
    even on the first day, the crowd is there.
    worst when the bell rings for dinner and after work.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  17. #297
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    tell me about it.. 1 more type lagi best.. Walk halfway suddenly emergency brake and stop in the middle of the lane. Signal also never on.
    They are men who think got beautiful girls walk behind.

  18. #298

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    worst when the bell rings for dinner and after work.
    that's for sure lor.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  19. #299

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    They are men who think got beautiful girls walk behind.
    hai.. you think i thought who confirm? Most of the pretty girls/ladies i saw all got guys with them..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  20. #300
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself LXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    hai.. you think i thought who confirm? Most of the pretty girls/ladies i saw all got guys with them..
    i was served by slow poke xmm at SH booth this afternoon.
    (actually, i dun find these xmm pretty. they just pretend and look cute only. some are sweet looking)
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •