Thread: GPS and maps discussion thread

Default GPS and maps discussion thread

Since the travel bug has been properly given a forum, this thread is to discuss and share tips on the equipment, the maps and other weblinks to useful info and downloads.

I would like to ask, is the Malsing Malaysian map still available and can I get it free or do I need to pay?

I had a friend with me on a trip to KL, it seems his Malsing map was not working, so I am a little worried.

I have a Garmin Nuvi 350 from USA.
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Default Re: GPS and maps discussion thread

Default Re: GPS and maps discussion thread

Check out eastgear.com. The last I visited, they provide support for all Garmin GPS units, regardless of country of purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Since the travel bug has been properly given a forum, this thread is to discuss and share tips on the equipment, the maps and other weblinks to useful info and downloads.

I would like to ask, is the Malsing Malaysian map still available and can I get it free or do I need to pay?

I had a friend with me on a trip to KL, it seems his Malsing map was not working, so I am a little worried.

I have a Garmin Nuvi 350 from USA.