Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which DIY Sensor Cleaner ??

Default Re: Which DIY Sensor Cleaner ??

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Yes.... but with the Loupe.... you could see the dust better. But the LED light isn't as strong as I would like.
    Seriously, get a head-mounted LED lamp, especially those that allow you to tilt the lamp downwards. Keeps both hands free. Can get from hardware shot, not expensive. At a certain angle, the light will illuminate whatever debris that could be on the sensor surface.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Quote Originally Posted by sunfish View Post
    I use Sensor Swab and Eclipse solution. Its very simple, you just have to gather the courage to do it for the first time, subsequent cleaning will be like a breeze.
    i concur. at first i was not very good at it but after awhile, i perfected my own skills.
    very effective solution.

Quote Originally Posted by synapseman View Post
    Seriously, get a head-mounted LED lamp, especially those that allow you to tilt the lamp downwards. Keeps both hands free. Can get from hardware shot, not expensive. At a certain angle, the light will illuminate whatever debris that could be on the sensor surface.

Turn out it was a Battery problem. Seems that the batteries isn't install properly by the maker.... I remove and reinstall them. Now, it is bright enough

Scuba & Father... For Life

sorry for digging this up but having use the Lenspen SensorKlear to clear up a spot of stubborn dust on my sensor.

somehow it seems to introduce some tiny dust not seen on the surface of the sensor, do i need to use the wet cleaning method instead ?

any help please ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12