Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 75

Thread: PC show 2009

  1. #41
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Errr.... just got a 16GB Sandisk microSD from my other purchase a few days ago

  2. #42

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    do u tink there a price cut for nikor 18-200mm lens??
    NIKON D60|18-55mm|18-200mm|Raynox DCR 250|Di622
    Fail to plan is planning to fail.

  3. #43

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by casio View Post
    why parisilk fronting Canon?

    not CP/MS etc etc???

    usually this privilege is given to TOP retailers right?

  4. #44
    Member Cartman2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    1,732

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Lol. Buy from Best Bargain booth la. Their prices still cannot win one

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    I wanna get a decent 20-22" LCD for photo-editing during the show. Budget very tight, <= 300. Can anyone recommend one?
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  6. #46

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    @Randius, i got a samsung lcd monitor last IT show. works fine for me. you could probably look at the 2033SW (S$208) or 2233SW (S$248).

  7. #47

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Reporting from pc show. No nikon, panasonic and sigma. Even the big 3rd floor area where sony used to have all to themselves is empty. Recession is sure hitting them hard.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    yea thats bad..nonetheless im still going down to take a look during the weekends..

  9. #49

    Smile PC show 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by irritainment View Post
    do u tink there a price cut for nikor 18-200mm lens??
    Surely nt,my fri. < hee..

  10. #50

    Smile PC show 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by DiGdUb View Post
    Reporting from pc show. No nikon, panasonic and sigma. Even the big 3rd floor area where sony used to have all to themselves is empty. Recession is sure hitting them hard.
    Too bad! < hee..

  11. #51

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by clioboy View Post
    why parisilk fronting Canon?

    not CP/MS etc etc???

    usually this privilege is given to TOP retailers right?
    Hmm, from my observation, for all the IT show / PC show and another show at EXPO (forgot the name) for the past 2 years, CP only fronting Canon twice, twice by AP and twice by Harvey Norman, IIRC.

    Anyway, to me, there are all similar.... selling at the price more expensive then normal shop price...

  12. #52

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Nothing much for cameras... major brand only Canon, Oylmpus & fujifilm...
    Prices are more ex as always...

  13. #53
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Keiichi View Post
    Nothing much for cameras... major brand only Canon, Oylmpus & fujifilm...
    Prices are more ex as always...
    you forgot sony
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    @serangoon
    Posts
    179

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by raffaelo View Post
    @Randius, i got a samsung lcd monitor last IT show. works fine for me. you could probably look at the 2033SW (S$208) or 2233SW (S$248).
    Check out dell website -->http://www1.ap.dell.com/sg/en/home/m...=sgdhs1&~ck=mn

  15. #55

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Keiichi View Post
    Nothing much for cameras... major brand only Canon, Oylmpus & fujifilm...
    Prices are more ex as always...
    Really disappointing...been looking forward to this event....

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,350

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Never tried looking for a scanner in any of the PC Shows before.

    Anyone know if it'd be a good idea (and whether they even sell them in the first place) to get a Epson V300/V500 or Canon 8800f from the PC Show?

  17. #57
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by aspenx View Post
    Never tried looking for a scanner in any of the PC Shows before.

    Anyone know if it'd be a good idea (and whether they even sell them in the first place) to get a Epson V300/V500 or Canon 8800f from the PC Show?
    yup the scanners are on display at the respective booths.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  18. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,350

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    yup the scanners are on display at the respective booths.
    Thanks for the confirmation!

  19. #59
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by aspenx View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation!
    np
    btw...
    v500 going for $398, no change in price.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,350

    Default Re: PC show 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    np
    btw...
    v500 going for $398, no change in price.
    Ouch. That is steep........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •