View Poll Results: Poll: What Womens Want

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Landscape

    7 50.00%
  • Nature/Wildlife

    5 35.71%
  • Candid/Street

    7 50.00%
  • Macro

    5 35.71%
  • Still Life

    2 14.29%
  • Architect/Buildings

    5 35.71%
  • Studio

    1 7.14%
  • Sea

    4 28.57%
  • Sports

    2 14.29%
  • Basical P&S

    4 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Females what's your favourate subjects?

  1. #1

    Default Females what's your favourate subjects?

    As in landscape lah, Candid lah, natural lah, street lah and lah lah.

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Kitten's Den
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Just wondering, why your sudden craze about ladies photographers?
    You going after one izzit?

  3. #3

    Default

    Survey so see what's the dif of interest when come to photography for different Gender. Like the 1st Poll, I never though females will like to handle a Manual camera.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frisky
    Just wondering, why your sudden craze about ladies photographers?
    You going after one izzit?
    :-0 really? any1 like to join us for shooting? Bonfire/KelvinAng/Whoelse went shooting/treking/see sunset/nature-walk quite often - haha.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whoelse
    :-0 really? any1 like to join us for shooting? Bonfire/KelvinAng/Whoelse went shooting/treking/see sunset/nature-walk quite often - haha.
    hmmm invitation to treat?

  6. #6

    Default

    Wow! quite alot of females here.
    Din noe that. Hope to see more "Yin" on the streets with camera gear. Otherwise all male I see you sian you see me sian. Must balance Yin and Yang. Well Done! Keep the nice hobby.

    But ofcos if anyone male or female like to join us, pm to kelvinang. As for treat, pm bonfire. Me only carry bags and wipe sweat for ppl only.

    Any Ger using Pentax gear?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    my heart in san francisco
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    I love portraits...(not included in the options above)

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    I like kids (not included above)
    And portraits too.

    Sulhan's daughter!! GOO!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poledra
    I like kids (not included above)
    And portraits too.

    Sulhan's daughter!! GOO!
    (#_#) knock myself. I initially have portraits then think error and I redo the poll qns and miss it

    Modarator can help to add?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swimcraze
    I love portraits...(not included in the options above)
    Swimcraze,

    No ****! Your work is great! I like it!
    very nice nice.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    my heart in san francisco
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whoelse
    Swimcraze,

    No ****! Your work is great! I like it!
    very nice nice.
    hey whoelse....thanks
    appreciate your remarks

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swimcraze
    hey whoelse....thanks
    appreciate your remarks
    Do you mainly take black and white? Do that for living?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    my heart in san francisco
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whoelse
    Do you mainly take black and white? Do that for living?
    I take both colour and black and white photos, depending on my mood.
    photography is just my hobby.....i don't earn a single cent from it...

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swimcraze
    I take both colour and black and white photos, depending on my mood.
    photography is just my hobby.....i don't earn a single cent from it...
    Is that your web feet?

  15. #15

    Default

    wait she will do this to you

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    my heart in san francisco
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonfire
    wait she will do this to you
    hmmm....

  17. #17
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    ClubSNAP community
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    /me pass Swimcraze BIG BIG HAMMER.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •