Thread: Close-up lenses for Canon A40

Default Close-up lenses for Canon A40

Can add filters, close-up lenses to the A40?

can. Need to buy lens adaptor then add all kinds of lenses to your hearts desire. So... have you gotten your A40 yet? There is a SEED tomorrow.

Have not got the A40 yet. Typically, how much is the adapter and a close-up lens?

Never been to a SEED. What they have there?

A40/A30 accessories include Wide Converter WC-DC52, 52mm Close-up Lens 250D, the new Tele-Converter TC- DC52, and Lens Conversion Adapter LA-DC52B which is used to mount these supplementary lenses to the cameras with a sturdy bayonet fitting.

Originally posted by copland
    can. Need to buy lens adaptor then add all kinds of lenses to your hearts desire. So... have you gotten your A40 yet? There is a SEED tomorrow.
    Bro Copland, tomolo @ SEED can help chk out the TC-DC52 for me??? Thks a 1,000,000!!!

Originally posted by Jayan

Bro Copland, tomolo @ SEED can help chk out the TC-DC52 for me??? Thks a 1,000,000!!!
    You thinking of getting another camera?

What do you want me to check out on e.g. price, whether it fits well with the A40?

btw, I have not decided to go for the SEED yet. If I don't I think there are other A40 users going for the SEED who will be able to feedback.
    Last edited by copland; 17th April 2002 at 12:07 PM.

You thinking of getting another camera?

What do you want me to check out on e.g. price, whether it fits well with the A40?

btw, I have not decided to go for the SEED yet. If I don't I think there are other A40 users going for the SEED who will be able to feedback.
    Looks like none of the lenses available yet.

Looks like none of the lenses available yet.
    Actually.. all of the lense have a compatible replacement.. the only thing that doesnt have one is the LA-DC52B lense attachment for A40. Without that no lense in this world can fit on it.