Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surrephoto's "Bridesmaids in Bliss!". 13th June, Saturday ~~$25.00 ONLY!~~

Default Surrephoto's "Bridesmaids in Bliss!". 13th June, Saturday ~~$25.00 ONLY!~~

Surrephoto's "Bridesmaids in Bliss!". 13th June, Saturday ~~$25.00 ONLY!~~

Credits to Organiser.

Ever wanted to join a wedding theme shoot but found it beyond your budget?

Here's the chance to join our THREE beautiful bridesmaids on this beautiful saturday morning!

Complete with a beautiful location, dresses, flowers and bouquets. Let Surrephoto satisfy your wedding photography dreams at an affordable price!

Date: 13th June 2009, Saturday

Time: 0900 hrs to 1130 hrs

Duration: 2.5 Hours (Inclusive of 30 minutes break, chilled drinks provided.)

Venue: Released to paid participants only

Theme: 1 x White Bridesmaid Dress

Props: Hand Bouquets, Flowers. (Open to further suggestions!)

Models: 3

Photographer Ratio: Min. 4:1 or Max 6:1

Additional Equipment:
    Will provide 1 Canon 580EXII Flash , 1 Canon ST-E2 Transmitter, 1 lightstand, 1 bounce/shoot-thru umbrella and optional 5-in-1 reflector on a group

rotational basis. Great for Canon users who can use their 580EXs to trigger a slave flash! Those without flash can use the ST-E2.

PRICE: $25.00 ONLY

Register Now!
    STEP 1: PM/SMS us at 90296681 with your name, nickname & mobile number to reserve a slot.
    STEP 2: Payment details will be sent by SMS after reservation.
    STEP 3: Shoot details and location will be sent to you by SMS after payment.

Alternatively, feel free to call/email us at surrephoto@gmail.com to reserve and/or query!

BERNICE

Credits to Organiser.

LYNNETTE

Credits to Wayne.

CHERYL

Credits to Mark ST.

Default Re: Surrephoto's "Bridesmaids in Bliss!". 13th June, Saturday ~~$25.00 ONLY!~~

Sound interesting. Feel want to join. But 13th Jun got another shoot in JB. Hm...Let me think 1st.
    Canon EOS 400D, Lens: 17-50mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4

Default Re: Surrephoto's "Bridesmaids in Bliss!". 13th June, Saturday ~~$25.00 ONLY!~~

upz for pretty lynette~!
    http://melissachx.multiply.com
    "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it"

Up for Lynn & Cheryl!

and of coz, our new lady on the block, Bernice!

Playing with M43.

Quote Originally Posted by surrephoto View Post
    Surrephoto's "Bridesmaids in Bliss!". 13th June, Saturday ~~$25.00 ONLY!~~

Ever wanted to join a wedding theme shoot but found it beyond your budget?

Here's the chance to join our THREE beautiful bridesmaids on this beautiful saturday morning!

Complete with a beautiful location, dresses, flowers and bouquets. Let Surrephoto satisfy your wedding photography dreams at an affordable price!

mr organiser, u know the difference between bridesmaid and bride? bridesmaid does not mean wedding theme and bridesmaid does not show it is wedding photography dreams if bride and groom is not in the event.

misleading theme

Quote Originally Posted by DSLRcainiao View Post
    mr organiser, u know the difference between bridesmaid and bride? bridesmaid does not mean wedding theme and bridesmaid does not show it is wedding photography dreams if bride and groom is not in the event.

misleading theme
    I'm sorry if you find the theme misleading. But forgive me if I'm wrong, there ARE wedding shoots without the groom and only the brides. Bridesmaid are found in weddings and they may not be in necessary in wedding gowns, but they actually exhibit the wedding kind of feeling due to their attire and in this case, the flowers and the location as well. Bridesmaids are one of the important participants in a wedding and necessary the organizer felt that with a cheaper price, photographers can get that kind of feeling as well with the bridesmaid theme.
    I hope this will clear your doubts if Mervin's introduction did not convey the message well enough, the title of the thread speaks for itself though

i think let stick to the theme itself and not dig too much into the essence of it.

misleading theme
    Hello DSLRcainiao!

Thanks for your comments but however your coments may be misleading as well.

Bridesmaids appear in weddings to assist the bride. So if the previous sentence holds truth in most modern weddings, how are bridesmaid not relevant to weddings?

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyCoffee View Post
    Sound interesting. Feel want to join. But 13th Jun got another shoot in JB. Hm...Let me think 1st.
    Ok bro! Hope to see you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    I'm sorry if you find the theme misleading. But forgive me if I'm wrong, there ARE wedding shoots without the groom and only the brides.
    so we will see a bride?

Bridesmaid are found in weddings and they may not be in necessary in wedding gowns, but they actually exhibit the wedding kind of feeling due to their attire and in this case, the flowers and the location as well. Bridesmaids are one of the important participants in a wedding and necessary the organizer felt that with a cheaper price, photographers can get that kind of feeling as well with the bridesmaid theme.
    I hope this will clear your doubts if Mervin's introduction did not convey the message well enough, the title of the thread speaks for itself though
    ok den we shall see the attire and proper hairdos.. congrats and good luck to the shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by surrephoto View Post
    Hello DSLRcainiao!

Thanks for your comments but however your coments may be misleading as well.

Bridesmaids appear in weddings to assist the bride. So if the previous sentence holds truth in most modern weddings, how are bridesmaid not relevant to weddings?
    shall wait for your end result photos.. good luck

wow.... this is something special....
    i let you know again ...

P/s: shall i PM you my info again if im interested on this?
    My Flickr | ShootShootShoot !

shall wait for your end result photos.. good luck
    This is a fair statement! Ok we'll see from the end result photos.

Quote Originally Posted by frans84 View Post
    wow.... this is something special....
    i let you know again ...

P/s: shall i PM you my info again if im interested on this?
    Ok no prob bro! Just let me know your info again by pm.

I am first timer and pls explain how to join.

naingwh@yahoo.com

got sample photo of dress to see?

Mervin ,

I want to join this shoot , do i still entitle to the early discount which i attend the last time .

yo bro, why do u always post the CLosed eye pic of lyn

Quote Originally Posted by melvyn83 View Post
    Mervin ,

I want to join this shoot , do i still entitle to the early discount which i attend the last time .
    Yes melvyn, you are entitled to that discount!

1. Samtcy
    2. ***o*
    3. (reserved)

Thanks for supporting Surrephoto!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast