Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

Default Re: Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Eh, create 1?

FB is a very powerful communication and networking tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    yeah create one. seriously. I decided to use fb as our social network thing apart from CS becoz i had a friend of mine who organise an outing for his grp. Turn out was good. 26 for his side. dont have one, create one.
    Cakka, Dev.. told u guys. Go be active there
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

Attended a charity sporting event @ NYP called Ultimate Challenge with Haslan and Azora as volunteer photogs....we had to wake up so early and later on endure the scorching sun but it was all worth the experience.....some pics from us to share

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=546147
    Last edited by dev2k8; 19th July 2009 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dev2k8 View Post
    Attended a charity sporting event @ NYP called Ultimate Challenge with Haslan and Azora....we had to wake up so early and later on endure the scorching sun but it was all worth the experience.....some pics from us to share

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=546147
    wow..not bad ah.. got girl see you also... i want to upload photo but also jia lat.. all look flat.. like no point uploading.

Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    wow..not bad ah.. got girl see you also... i want to upload photo but also jia lat.. all look flat.. like no point uploading.
    you were there???

you were there???
    nope nope.. as in the stuff i have been doing.. stress ah.. lighting jia lat

nope nope.. as in the stuff i have been doing.. stress ah.. lighting jia lat
    OIC lighting can PP mah! i dunno....the 1st thing i look at a pic is always compo then IQ

OIC lighting can PP mah! i dunno....the 1st thing i look at a pic is always compo then IQ
    its not that easy.. cos im learning fashion photography now.. or "attempting" and lighting plays a very major role.. so.. lousy lighting = lousy photo.. and its much easier to pp when everything is almost there..

its not that easy.. cos im learning fashion photography now.. or "attempting" and lighting plays a very major role.. so.. lousy lighting = lousy photo.. and its much easier to pp when everything is almost there..
    from my POV...fashion photography involves equipments and natural models. As for techniques, much can be gooogled or better still ask Bro Ardaan whom i think just completed his fashion photography course. Better still enrol yourself if you are serious enough!

from my POV...fashion photography involves equipments and natural models. As for techniques, much can be gooogled or better still ask Bro Ardaan whom i think just completed his fashion photography course. Better still enrol yourself if you are serious enough!
    yea.. we went for a photowalk session together.. and we talked alot abt it.. i gain more knowledge abt it as well as panning.. not an easy task to do.. we were like idiots moving our heads from right to left on the side of the road when the traffic light turn green..

yea.. we went for a photowalk session together.. and we talked alot abt it.. i gain more knowledge abt it as well as panning.. not an easy task to do.. we were like idiots moving our heads from right to left on the side of the road when the traffic light turn green..
    Hahaha that's why i always go sports shoots...lots of panning practices!!!

this weekend, Liverpool fans will paint the town red. I will be camping in front of their hotel from the day they come till matchday, that's on sunday.

Liverpool fans are popular with their wonderful/colourful banners. Hope to capture the moments.

Anyone wanna join me, can sms me

http://www.liverpoolfanclub.org.sg/news/20090717-1.aspx

http://www.liverpoolfanclub.org.sg/news/20090617-1.aspx

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=liverpool+fan
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

Here's one event Im going. Planning to be there 18 Aug (as i only arrive Spore 15 Aug). Anyone keen email me and meet me in Davao. Im making use of my KrisFlyer mileage for this, so flight subject to availability. Likely staying at Marco Polo, awaiting confirmation as its the high season.

www.kadayawan.com
    cakka/Flickr

Hi Bro Cakka and other bros/sis

I just came back from Bali yesterday. Kind of tired but with many photos captured. I would share with you all after looking and processing them.

Bro Cakka, I can only join you in Cebu on 15th and 16th...not sure what time you would arrive in Singapore.. I would join another Singapore photographer in Manila or Cebu and visit the NGO that I have close relationship with. I am not sure if I can go to Davao...I must check the flight first.

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Here's one event Im going. Planning to be there 18 Aug (as i only arrive Spore 15 Aug). Anyone keen email me and meet me in Davao. Im making use of my KrisFlyer mileage for this, so flight subject to availability. Likely staying at Marco Polo, awaiting confirmation as its the high season.

www.kadayawan.com
    Mio Cade flickr

Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post
    this weekend, Liverpool fans will paint the town red. I will be camping in front of their hotel from the day they come till matchday, that's on sunday.

Liverpool fans are popular with their wonderful/colourful banners. Hope to capture the moments.

Anyone wanna join me, can sms me

http://www.liverpoolfanclub.org.sg/news/20090717-1.aspx

http://www.liverpoolfanclub.org.sg/news/20090617-1.aspx

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=liverpool+fan

Oh bro, may be I can join you to capture Michael Owen .

from a MU fan
    Mio Cade flickr

Hahaha that's why i always go sports shoots...lots of panning practices!!!

The easiest subjects for panning are moving car, bike, anything with constant and fast speed. Moving person is difficult but challenging.
    Mio Cade flickr

Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    to those with a facebook account, I have created a group in there for C.o.P. Go join there. I think its a great place for us.

C.o.P

Thank you bro. I will add my name there.
    Mio Cade flickr

why this 50D+lens so cheap? if buy locally body + lens orady 2.5k, this one 1.8+k only. reliable to buy on line or not?

More at
    MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA
    =)

Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    why this 50D+lens so cheap? if buy locally body + lens orady 2.5k, this one 1.8+k only. reliable to buy on line or not?
    This is an export set. 28-135 is US Kit lens.

If you want reliable, get from B&H. Trusted and fast delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post

Nice . Like the dramatic sky. KL has been raining all month.
    Mio Cade flickr

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast